What takeaways would I be allowed on Slimming World?

Barbie Dahl

Sorry if this has been asked a 1000 times, but I am new. I was due to start SW today but my little girl is poorly so Im going to cut down on my own this week. The choices I have are Chinese and Kebab shops they are my weakness. Whats the things I should be going for? :)

Sorry if this has been asked a 1000 times, but I am new. I was due to start SW today but my little girl is poorly so Im going to cut down on my own this week. The choices I have are Chinese and Kebab shops they are my weakness. Whats the things I should be going for? :)

Not sure love, hope someone else with more knowledge can step in but i would guess if you had prawns or beef with noodles, rice or chow mein it wouldn't be too bad. Apparently a chicken chop suey with noodles is just 5.5 syns a serving.

have a naked chicken kebab hun and add your own dressing i regularly have a chicken kebab packed choc full of salad and its only a few syns for the oil the chicken is griddled in ..... ive even been known to take my dressing in my bag(low syn garlic mayo made with extra light mayo n fresh garlic) for after my night out lol
Chicken & Mushroom, average portion, 340g serving
Chicken Chow Mein, average portion, 380g serving7
Chicken in Black Bean Sauce, average portion, 360g serving5
Chicken in Oyster Sauce, average portion, 375g serving
Sweet & Sour Chicken, average portion, 350g serving(the one not in batter)

I have a chicken kebab every friday as a little treat just have the grilled chicken and there salad and maybe half the pitta bread as syns if you really wanted it. Chinese I'm not sure I tried just having plain vegs and chicken but it's just not the same. I also went out to eat twice last week one to a mexican and I had chicken fajitas and that was lovely also went to a Mediterranean restaurant and had some chicken with peppers and a salad. May sound boring but at least your going out to eat still!

xx

I have a chicken kebab every friday as a little treat just have the grilled chicken and there salad and maybe half the pitta bread as syns if you really wanted it. Chinese I'm not sure I tried just having plain vegs and chicken but it's just not the same. I also went out to eat twice last week one to a mexican and I had chicken fajitas and that was lovely also went to a Mediterranean restaurant and had some chicken with peppers and a salad. May sound boring but at least your going out to eat still!

xx

Don't want to rain on your parade hon but just be careful with the Mexicans! I adore Mexican food and used to cook it a lot but most dishes (even innocent sounding ones like fajitas) are jam-packed with Syns, far more than other cuisines.

Yeah I totally agree but that's the healthiest you can think but that's what exercising is there for I go running 4 times a week so it won't hurt with a little exercise, I lost 5lbs that week as well! But do agree you have to be careful x

Well if you're running then a treat like that now and again is not going to do any harm! I'm just steering clear of them for now as I couldn't have just ONE fajita :eek: Well done on your amazing loss, good work!

Kebab shop syns
lamb donner small 8 (meat only)
lamb donner large meat only 12.5 (meat only)
chicken donner large 8 (meat only)

Chinese is your best best, chow means are roughly 7/8, boiled rice free, egg fried rice 4, chicken in black bean sauce 5, chicken chop suey 5.5, prawn crackers 5 for 1.5 syns

Back