1/3 Super free foods at breakfast

I love "over night porridge" (leave the oats in low fat yoghurt over night. I use muller light) then in the morning I chop up some banana and bung some grapes in. Super yum and filling! :D Or if you want to save your heb just have a normal muller light with chopped fruit in. :) It's what I had today because I knew I was having a big lunch (stir fry lol)
Do you heat the porridge next day or just eat it cold?

I either have a banana or mushrooms in fry light :)

I always have some fruit when I first get up, an Apple or pear and then usually scrambled eggs or a Mullerlight. Most days I'm not a big brekkie person but if I don't eat within half an hour I get sick due to stomach problems.

I don't have 1/3 superfree at breakfast because I am using my healthy extras- I have oats with milk (porridge).

I can't make oats to save my life. Are any of the tubs or satchets you add milk/water to free or low in syns?

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The Oats So Simple multigrain (original/honey/frui muesli) sachets are a HEB. The normal Oats so simple used to be too but not now.

The fruit muesli one is delicious!!

I'm not sure that my scramble mix looked as pretty as it should have but it tasted good :) I had a hungry day yesterday,hoping my appetite calms down a bit today lol!!! Have a good day :-D x

I've been making mini quiches in silicon muffin cases. Easy to eat in a rush and keep in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 5 days.

Back