1 DD and one UP day under my belt

I often think when i am doing ridiculous things like having chocolate for breakfast 'would you let a child eat like that ?' and then try and take car eof myself as well as i woudl take care of a child.

Just to make you feel better on sunday I ate most of a bag of fun size choc bars :-( and tuesday I ate a box of maltesers and lots of biscuits . Now if i can still lose weight and eat lots of chocolate that is good BUT feeling sicky and not wantign healthy nutritous meals will not give me the energy i need for life or for my running .

T

Peas in a pod.

Fun is over-let's get serious with this? I think with decent week 1 results under our belt, we just got lazy/smart.
I'm gonna push back my weigh in to Sunday instead of Friday, so day 8 instead of 6-and that will give me 2DD and 1UD to kick my own butt.

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I weighed in this morning and lost 0.4 since last week not great but after that great weigh in last week and totm this week and my choc fest I am ok with that. And just .4 to go and i will have hit my first goal :)

Today I have had a banana already and have swiss bircher packed for breakfast at work. Have some of my lovely tomato and red pepper soup for lunch and a mango. Today will be a healthy Up day with treats not a treatfest :)

Good luck for your DD and good idea for your weigh in.

A decent dd for me, ending in 416. Did 2 miles on tread first thing and later did 3 miles outside-ending up at school to walk wee Grace home. It was v chilly but bright and thought best to make most of it. Felt bit 'coldy' later in so had early night.
Gonna try and have a healthy UP day today. Run/work/run then after school Frace has friend round. Making empire bics for tomorrow's Guide Coffee Morning.
Sounds like a plan!

They r 2digestives stuck together with icing or jam, iced on top with a jelly tot.

Not exactly 'home baking' I know.

Weighed today, that pound that was off? It's back on-not same as Saturdays weigh in. :-(

Yeah but is it as good as Ricky road-ha. U can send me the recipe some up day!

Great result for you-well done.
Enjoy your weekend away, where are u off to anyway?
G x

Well tonight I am sleeping over at work my bosses are at some corporate thing at a golf club in Scotland so nothing exciting just hoping the baby sleeps through. Then working until mid afternoon then off to Cambridge to stay with my nephew we are running a 10k together Sunday x

Where in Scotland, that's where I am :)

I've not done 10k for a long time. Hope it's dry for u

G x

Do you know it is awful I have no idea. Because I have their mobile phone numbers they didn't write down where they were going and been a hectic week and forgot to ask .

I have done loads of 10 k s in the past but not so many recently it is my nephews 2 nd

It would likely be Loch Lomond, St Andrews or Gleneagles if it was a posh do.

Well done on those cals yesterday. What u doing bout a weigh in? I'm not feeling any loss this week and even though I've read the book I'm thinking 'this cant really work'.

I'm in East Kilbride, 10miles outside Glasgow.

G x

It was Loch Lomond :) they said it was beautiful and my boss is now a member of the club so they will be there a few times a year I think .

A good up day today not a piggy up day .

Took Thursdays weigh in as my official weekly weigh in so only .4 but ok with that. Don't care if it comes off super slow if I can eat choc and cheese on up days :)

So so so wet cold and muddy!!!! But ran well and felt like I could of gone faster but wanted to encourage my nephew and he had a nasty fall in the mud at one point .

Feel like I have eaten well without pigging so pleased :) how was your weekend x

Back