1 DD and one UP day under my belt

Weigh in complete----dadadada

Week 1 lost 4.6lbs-onwards and upwards. Off for my run :)

Really hope you are feeling better soon-that's been a week for you :-(

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah well done you beat me :)

Well i feel loads better but have a wicked cough so hubby has said i really must not run this weekend :-( I AM RUNNING ON MONDAY whatever (once he is at work :)

I am on a DD today and have eating nothing yet today and feel all cheery (maybe the 10 hours sleep :) but just feel skinny and happy even though i had a massive and i mean massive dessert last night.

Maybe I beat u but I'm heavier! I'm feeling much better in my head too. I know it's early days but hoping this is the way of life for me. Odd isn't it losing 4lbs when really only on a diet for 4 days out if 7.

Better getting well first, why not have a brisk walk?
I found dd easier yesterday just not eating at all, til dinner time.

G x

I sort of want to try not eating as long as possible but fear I may just get too bad tempered at work LOL I am a nanny to two gorgeous girls of 4 and 19 months and don't want them to suffer cos I am grumpy.

Today i am heading to subway for a late lunch of salad and a low cal hot chocolate 253 calories and then making quorn steak stir fry for tea (hubby will have the same made into fajitas.

Monday is a DD and off work so may try just one meal :)

It is SHOCKING to me that I have managed 4 days of 500 calories without killing someone I never thought I could do it. LOL

On the up side the kids keep you busy. Must have the patience of a saint, I've got 3 kids and I could never look after someone else's kids.

I've been mainly finding soup is the best thing to fill me up. Did make my own but yesterday just used tins for convenience.
Here's to week 2 being a success too

G x

I am patient with little ones why I love being a nanny families usually don't need me once all the kids are at school fulltime 0 to 5 is my fav. Have been a nanny for almost 30 years LOL but yes you are right between them and the puppy at work I am always busy.

How old are your kids?

You have your hands full there with the wide age ranges !!

Today has been relatively easy and I am currently at 401 !! I do have a large bowl of raspberries and jelly that I am waiting to set that will take me to 444 and then off to bed. :)

Hope you had a good up day

T x

Dd's seem to get easier dont they. I'm at about 2200-first time I've been do over, but it's been a good day so I'm rewarding myself. So many folk say u can eat unlimited so to be greedy one day isn't so bad.
Not planned food for tomoz DD, probs just try to eat nothing til soup for dinner (and cook the family steak pie etc)!

Yes the kids keep me busy-didn't intend to have such gaps but Mother Nature had other ideas. All at very different stages-Paige at uni, shares flat with boyfriend. Scott doing highers (a levels)-has a part time job, Jessica just started high school (hates it), and wee Gracie in primary 2, my wee buddy.
Drive me mad (sometimes) but wouldn't have them any other way.

Well done for today, enjoy your UP-sooo jammy. Your getting an extra hour!! How very dare you.
Nite,
G x

woohoo an extra hour of an UP day lol hope i don't do too much damage,

Have already had breakfast AND a mars bar oops

But feel a bit full now probably not the best feeling when I am off to do british military fitness training

May take a long walk this afternoon if not shattered.
Have a good down day

T

Oh is kinda like boot camp- hope your not sick.

I've done one run and will do another later-when family are eating steak pie!

Enjoy

G x

Poor you, can you have an early night, enough calories for a hot drink? I have had a horrible eating day today completley overeaten :-( and not enjoyed a lot of it. No reason for it but feel cross and grumpy now. No idea how many calories i have eaten but need to just accept that today is over and move on.

:-(

T

Sitting at 388 cals, in bed but may eat something else. It's hard at weekend when home more and have more time in hands.

Count up your calories-I was same yesterday. Ate for the sake of it. I was 250 over. If I could my 5 miles I've eaten nothing I suppose :)

G x

well i counted best i could and horrendous but actually not as horrendous as I thought approx (as i never measured anything 2750) which is way too high but not the 4000 i had guessed.

I think if i ddin't feel so stuffed and /or had stopped and enjoyed it more I would not feel so bad.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Big line drawn and reminder that i have not messed up the diet just had a very UP up day

running and a down day tomorrow
normal up day on tuedsay and a run

All is good

Have a good up day tomorrow. After this weekend i an switching to double ups on weekends for the next few weeks

Teresa

I have to count my calories, particularly on up days because I would go way over. My heaviest was 15 stone 9lb and I did not get that weight by eating 'normally'... I simply would eat too much! I need to work on controlling/changing that and it's definitely not going to happen over night. So yeah, I'm counting both up and down day calories for now until I feel a bit more in control of my greed. Although I feel I have to count the cals it is slowly driving me insane to be totally honest. I'm fed up of counting already. That's one of the things I liked about a TFR diet, no counting calories or shopping. I would just eat my packs and knew I was within my calorie limit each day but I quit because I found it too hard to stick to.

Last edited:
Teresa, lots of folk eat unlimited on UP so forget about it.

I'm gonna see how this week is with the days being the other way round and see what suits me best.

Luv2,

I count both days too. I don't really mind. If you don't already use it myfitnesspal is a good ap

G x

Back