15/20/25 syns a day

I don't go to group but I'm a binge eater (trying to be an ex binger) and I'm struggling with only 15 syns so I have decided to up my syns by maybe 4 and then reduce them weekly when I'm ready by 1 until I get back to 15 syns basically without me knowing. I also have pcos and other problems that makes it harder for me to loose weight but so far doing it from home and doing it like I've explained I've lost.

I wouldn't go about the quote 105 syns. Personally the more syns I eat the less I lose but for some people it's the other way around. I don't stick to the 15 a day rule. Instead I use the 105 week rule which suits me perfectly...again it doesn't with some people but on some days I don't have any syns and then the next I might have a takeaway of 30 and I lose perfectly.

The consultant at the group I go to keeps saying we should aim for 10 syns a day on extra easy and thats for all of us even though I have loads to lose so it seems different consultants say different things. I do go up to 15 sometimes or even over occasionally but then other days I might only have 5 or 6 so I think it all balances out.

I've only been told this when i was pregnant. Didn't know anyone could do this just from being bigger

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Did you still lose weight?

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

If you are on twenty stone, your calorific requirement is going to be in the order of 3,500+ a day. Each syn is roughly 20 calories. On that basis an extra 200 calories aint going to make much difference. That said, if someone is fifteen stone or thirty stone, the SW diet can be followed without the need for modification.

I know this is an old thread but I'm trying to get back on sw. When i started class I was told I can have 25syns as I was a man.
I did lose weight as well but fell off the diet when I went in holiday and it was free food / all inclusive.

I started at 17st 3 and was told to have 20 a day, but to drop down to 15 when I got I to the 16st bracket. This was in January.

I started at almost 17st and was told I could have 20 syns a day. always had between 5 and 15 though

Back