1st 10kg gone, now onto 2nd 10kg

well done harriet there is no stopping you lololol

Well done your doing so well!!

havent logged in for a few days and scales needed new batteries as it suddenly went doolally (i know the feeling) but have some more now and weights gone down another 1.5kg . itll be a good week this week i think! (walking and sex definately works hehe)

my youngest daughter and i are off to where they produce Honeybuns cakes and savories this morning. The place where i work was instrumental in getting them planning permission when they came down to dorset and they have done so well for themselves and their cakes are sold everywhere including Harrods! they open a ditzsy little cafe once a month and so we're off there to have tea and cake for mothers day...im really looking forward to it :)

ticker is wrong. ive updated it but its not working :( so this week ive lost 1.8kg and down 2.6kg from the next phase of my 10kg.
off on holiday to tenerife tomorrow so wont be logging in for a week.
ill see you all later!

have a great holiday harriet

well back from holiday on tuesday and havent lost or gained a thing so very pleased. it was 74 degrees and i have a lovely little suntan going on but i know itll fade quick, unless its from rust cause its raining outside here in dorset at the moment! we flew back into england into flurries of snow...fgs!!!!!!

so back to it now. im now counting calories so will be on occasionally in this bit but will probably go onto the calorie counting bit for advice and feedback!

hi glad you have enjoyed your holiday and not gained thats brill i have joined m.f.p as i put my calories in there so i know im getting all my yums yums

Welcome back Harriet, so pleased you had a good hol - and well done for not gaining! :)

I use MFP too, as Ladyfelsham, I love it - really keeps me focused :)

yes same here! ive just started using it too...ive been good for the last few days since ive been back and its quite surprising what foods contain what calories etc. quite an eye opener.
down 0.6kg this morning. ive just updated my statistics and its saying im 40.3kg? whats going on there lol it should read 88.8kg

Last edited:
lol Harriet its missed you ...........yes i love the m.f.p it is a eye opener

Back