2 weeks until Valentines...

Cool congratulations chick!!! Where do you live? where you getting married! have you a dress xx

I dont even know where to start with the planning its scaring me really lol xx

****** its day two for me and im starving! Are you gonna manage to stick to it the weekend? Ive got a day/eve out on Satuday so might have to come off for just that day and make good choices ie protein and veg and vodka and diet coke.

See how i feel and what the scales say x

Cool congratulations chick!!! Where do you live? where you getting married! have you a dress xx

I dont even know where to start with the planning its scaring me really lol xx

****** its day two for me and im starving! Are you gonna manage to stick to it the weekend? Ive got a day/eve out on Satuday so might have to come off for just that day and make good choices ie protein and veg and vodka and diet coke.

See how i feel and what the scales say x

I live in Suffolk, what about u? Yer have a dress, got my 1st fitting on Monday which Is why I've gotta loose weight as I weighed 10st 4lbs when they took my measurements lol!
I'm at a baby shower sat night and she's doing food but il just take chicken to snack on! And a shake and coke zero lol

I'm addicted to my scales and get on them everyday and so far I've lost 2lbs in 2days so that's keeping me going!
Are u doing ss or ss+?

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

hey chick i live in essex, hornchurch.......shame we could have got together and chatted weddings loool.

OOOOOO I need to see a picture of the dress please take one xx

I havent weighed since monday when im back to 10st 12lbs and refusing to weigh til friday morning.

Doing SS You?

hey chick i live in essex, hornchurch.......shame we could have got together and chatted weddings loool.

OOOOOO I need to see a picture of the dress please take one xx

I havent weighed since monday when im back to 10st 12lbs and refusing to weigh til friday morning.

Doing SS You?

Is that near Colchester or nearer London?
It's gawjus I will take a pic :)
It's good you've got the will power to stay off the scales lol wish I did! It annoys me so much

loool i just feel depressed seeing how much is on them xxx

Can you not do you stats on your profile? How tall are you x

im 5'4 hun xx and a very young 33 looool feeling ancient at the moment xx

awww I havent had any kids and not really sure what Im thinking when it comes to it looool. Defo wanna be married first then I will be thinking about it seriously i guess. OH isnt so bothered i dont think

x

awww I havent had any kids and not really sure what Im thinking when it comes to it looool. Defo wanna be married first then I will be thinking about it seriously i guess. OH isnt so bothered i dont think

x

We wanted to married but it doesn't always go to plan! When it's meant to be its meant to be lol!

LOOOL yeah this is true chick xxx

This is my baby girl :))

image-126259350.jpg

shes soooooo cute chick xxx your one lucky mummy xx

Morning hun...............hows you this morning? I went to the gym last night and rocked it sooooooo chuffed with myself xx

Morning hun...............hows you this morning? I went to the gym last night and rocked it sooooooo chuffed with myself xx

Heyyyyy, well done u :)) makes u feel so much better doesn't it! I done Zumba for an hour but deffo didn't have as much energy as usual!
Ketosis has deffo kicked in as I'm not hungry! How are u feeling tiday?

Wow thats good!! Have you got those ketosis stick thingys?

Im not tired at all today but hungry a bit......not sure ive ever been in ketosis if im honest :(

Wow thats good!! Have you got those ketosis stick thingys?

Im not tired at all today but hungry a bit......not sure ive ever been in ketosis if im honest :(

Nah, I used to have them but got obsessed with checking everytime I went to the toilet haha! I'm not feeling tired ither, my little girl slept thru the night yay she's been abit ill so kept waking! Which is awful when ur hungry lol!

yeah and you stomach does that rumbling thing.....................o well heres to a 100% day again xx

What did you have product/food wise yesterday? xx

Back