2013 the year to lose 100lbs+, 19lbs gone exactly 100lbs to go :D

Wow. I love your slightly mental challenge. Haha a bit of crazy keeps you going! I know you can do it!

You are so awesome!

I was thinking about doing a charity abseil myself as I want to give something back.

Wow. I love your slightly mental challenge. Haha a bit of crazy keeps you going! I know you can do it!

You are so awesome!

I was thinking about doing a charity abseil myself as I want to give something back.

Oooo a abseil would be great, I quite fancy a bungee jump but my son wouldn't do that with me lol hes scared of heights :D You could abseil down the Spinnaker Tower hun I'll come and support you! Awesome idea xxx

Thought I would post my inch lost from the 1st of Feb till today so just under 4 months and the results are....

Hips before 48.5in now 43in Loss of 5.5inches

Waist before 46.5in now 43.5in Loss of 3inches

Bust before 47in now 44.5in Loss of 2.5inches

Thigh before 28in now 26in Loss of 2 inches

Calf before 19in now 17.5in Loss of 1.5 inches

Upper arm before 17in now 15.5in loss of 1.5 inches

Total inches loss a whopping 16 inches :D cant be bad can it lol xx

That's amazing well done. :happy096:

I took my measurements last week and will re-take them after 4 weeks.

:mad: Grrr I'm so angry with myself!!

This week has been going great food wise aswell as exercise, so why today do i wake up have my normal yogurt for breakfast and slice of toast take youngest to school and then come in and binge!!! have eaten a peanut butter sandwich, 5 penquin bars and about 10 mini shortbread millionaires bites!! grrrr.

Any work i had done this week is now going to be undone, I feel like im on a sabatage mission :(

Plan to pull it back with salad for tea and a good day tomorrow before hitting london on sunday to see Pink

I WILL SUCCEED!!

Perhaps im freakin out at hitting the 16st bracket?? Or my hubby has gone to work today and im stressing on how hes coping and how hes going to be when he gets home so am reaching in the cupboard I just dont know the last fews days have been great lots of walking done with the boys great food choices and a great mood around the house uggg im blaming the sun for not appearing today god damn it.

Rightnow i have that off my chest im going to sit on the exercise bike till its school pick up time :) xx

It hasn't ruined everything!!!! You just weren't thinking! Wait til weigh in.... Bet it's not nearly as bad as you might think xxx

oh hun, i've done the same today!! Why do we do it??

We need to forgot about the blip and focus on this week being 100%

How did you hubby get on at work?

x

Hi Hun, Hubby didnt get on to bad at work thank you, a bit stressful for him but he's getting there only thing is we went to the beach yesterday and he had a fall which resulted in a trip to a&e thankfully his foot wasnt broken but he has badly pulled the tendons so its looking like he will be having another week off :( dreading the call to his boss to let him know.

Hope your doing great with your losses xx

Hi Hun, Hubby didnt get on to bad at work thank you, a bit stressful for him but he's getting there only thing is we went to the beach yesterday and he had a fall which resulted in a trip to a&e thankfully his foot wasnt broken but he has badly pulled the tendons so its looking like he will be having another week off :( dreading the call to his boss to let him know.

Hope your doing great with your losses xx

oh no! Glad it's not broken, I've torn ligaments in my arm twice so i know how painful it is. Hope he gets better soon.

i had a 1lb gain this week, i'm not happy as i've been good food wise although I have been a bit naughty with my water intake lately which is bad especially in this weather! I know i'm dehydrated

Hopefully we'll have a great week this week x

Fingers Crossed my internet connection is finally sorted!

Evening all Ive had major probs the last few weeks with being able to post :( I have tried but kept getting kicked off So had to make do with viewing what i could without logging in and commenting.

Soooo a quick catch up off the past few weeks :)

Weigh in's have been STS's much better than gains which i wouldnt have been to surprised about, it seems just lately i would have acoupleof great days and then struggle for a few and then back to being good. Ive struggled with hubby going back to work and have been stressing over him to much and its just knocked me out of sync abit. Fingers crossed this week will be the first that i have been sort of on track and focused :)

Lot's of exercising been happening walking 3-4 times this week with a great effort wednesday with me and B doing 8 miles in a hour looking goodfor september and the half marathon :)

Went and saw PINK at the end of april and had a awesome time absolutly amazing performance and soooo cant wait until shedoes another one lol. Right at the end of the show she flew round the O2, did handstands on a column right in front of us omg just wow highly recommend anyone thats a fan to go and see her as she is just brilliant :D

Right im now going to see if this posts so fingers crossed i'll be able to come and say hi on all your diarys and just let you know im still here and havent fallen off the wagon so to speak lol.

Hope everyone has a great weekend xxx

Morning all :)

Suns shining and had a sneaky look on the scales today looking like a loss for this week finally!! It's given me the boost to be extra good today and hopefully see a great result on the scales in the morning :)

I may have had a STS for the last few weeks but i have noticed the last few days how my shoulders are getting more defined and my neck and collarbones, I fine it strange how the fat melts from the most silly places lol i really do need to try and target my stomach!!

So i have set myself a couple of mini goals firstly it's my sons footie awards towards the end of june so it gives me just under 6wks, I would like to hit 16st for then and perhaps be in a size 14 jeans :)
And secondly i have decided that next year i would like to raise money for MIND and my choosen way to do this is a skydive lmao you have to be 16st or under so by this time next year i shall be well and truly under that. With the race for life and marathon this year its really given me something to think about and orthough i havent completed these 2 yet i really cant wait to and next year will be awesome :)

well just a little ramble from me lol hope everyone has a great day xxx

Weigh in this week down 5lbs :D woo hoo taking me to 17st exactly. So pleased after the past few weeks feels like everything is slotting into place again :)

Went for a 2hr 5mile trek with my friend Kat who is doing the race for life with me in july, a lovely walk with plenty of hills. On thursday we are doing the 8mile walk that me and my son have been doing.

Well here's to a great week for everyone and hopefully this time next week i'm going to be seeing the elusive 16st mark on my scales :) xx

Well done on your 5lb loss, that's amazing!! next week you'll be in the 16's!

Glad you enjoyed Pink, i've heard from a few people that she puts on a good concert.

5 mile walk! go you!! i love walking but only if i have someone to walk with or a destination of you know what i mean. I get a bit bored and lonely

5 mile walk! go you!! i love walking but only if i have someone to walk with or a destination of you know what i mean. I get a bit bored and lonely

Oh I so know what you mean it's great that both my son and kat are doing one of the races so I have either one of them with me makes for a far more enjoyable walk :) And im really enjoying myself even when I get up and look at the weather and really want to stay in bed I still manage to find the motivation to do atleast 4miles every other day.

Today I've done 6 miles on be bike and loads of house work that badly needed doing :)

Am sooo determined to see the 16st mark next week. xx

ahhh well done on the hard work hun! and undoing your little blip! you sound right back on track! and amazing work on the exercise!

Be so nice to go down into the 16s together! x

Oh wow I'm glad I came on here to check on ya, I need some inspiration and BAM there it is!! I wish I had someone to go on walks with, I quite like them but not on my own. I find I rush through it on my own and don't really enjoy it? Used to walk about 8 miles a day with a lad I used to support, was lovely, even in rubbish weather. You would just get out there and do it, as he was Autistic and wouldn't understand 'it's a bit cold' etc. Because you had to do it, there was no hanging about wondering weither to do it or not, you would just get out there, and I loved every one of those walks :)

I hope you - no infact, I'm sure! - you will get down into the 16's next week. I got down into the 13's before my holiday (back well into the 14s now though!) and it was amazing!!

Went for an 1hr and half long walk all by myself today! I promised myself a treat if i did so i walked to the nurserys and bought myself a new garden ornament! didn't bank on buying a heavy one though, still it was a work out for my arms too :giggle:

Went for an 1hr and half long walk all by myself today! I promised myself a treat if i did so i walked to the nurserys and bought myself a new garden ornament! didn't bank on buying a heavy one though, still it was a work out for my arms too :giggle:

Woo Hoo way to go hun :) and a great work out for your arms lol xxx

Jumps for joy finally :D weigh in today and it might only be a pound but its put me into the 16s! Was hoping for more but after my councilling session friday the weekend was a complete blow out food wise way to many carbs so the fact i still managed to have a loss is awesome so pleased to finally not see 17st on the scales :D

Plan for this week is to get back into routine food wise and stop picking at things i really dont need, also need to back a plan for the weekend so i can shift the mood councilling puts me in not sure how or what yet but shall think of something.

Stocked up on some slimfast shakes today so that i have something to hand when i feel like i want to just binge so steer clear of food lol.

Hope everyone has a great week xxx

Well done on getting into the 16's!! :happy096:

Slimfast affects my IBS so i can have it but it's perfect to grab. I cut up veg in the morning so i reach for that but then i use the excuse that it's too cold to eat so i'll have a cereal bar instead :sigh:

How is your husbands foot?

xx

Back