2013 the year to lose 100lbs+, 19lbs gone exactly 100lbs to go :D

Hi All

So sorry its been a while, things round here has just been a hectic rollercoaster of ups and downs, highs and lows.

Diet wise the monthof june was just a waste of time and loss of motivation aswell as endless times of trying to restart so much so that i thought sod it lets just try to be sensible :rolleyes:

Weight wise i'm currently at 17st 5lb now yes ive gained and ive beat myself up about it but realised that it wasnt helping me get back into the frame of mind to sort it out in fact it made me worst so i thought right lets just try to maintain for a little while until things settle down round here emotionally.

Life has a habit of going on even when ive wanted it to stop and allow me to gather my thoughts, emotions etc so i may have put on a little but and thats a big but it hasnt stopped me if anything it has made me more aware of how much i want this :)

On another note the sun has been out and its bringing out the smiles with it, this sunday is my first challenge of the race for life and i cant wait all the walking ive been doing hasnt gone down the pan lol and then its only another 10wks till the big one in london and i cant wait.

Also after the success of my sons birthday cake and after years of people telling me that i should sell my cakes I have been busy putting together the foundations of my own little cake business :D now it is still very much early days but im hoping my xmas to have things up and running properly in the meantime i have been busy researching and testing new receipes ( on the neighbours i'm not about to let my hard work on the weight front suffer lol ) and have orders trickling in which im loving. now im not no professional but it has given me something to focus on and hopefully make some money in the future from the people that ive got orders from are all getting good deals so i can gaunge the responses so its a case of upfront deposit to cover the ingredients and then they can pay be anything on top starting from £5 and give me as much feedback as they like Im hoping this will help with repeat orders and they are fully aware that until xmas they can get a wicked deal lol.

Heres my latest creation which i know wasnt perfect but for a first attempt i thought it came out quite good. View attachment 99779

So the plan for this month is to carry on how i have been BUT have a bigger effort of getting properly back on track by August, To spend as much time with my kids making happy memories of the summer holidays as possible and enjoying this sun.

Hope everyone is getting on great with their weight losses and enjoying this great weather I will try not to leave it so long before my next entry :D and thank you girls for not giving up on me we will do this and are doing it :) xxx

Omg! So exciting!!!!!!! Xx

Hi hope u don't mind if I follow your diary ?
I to was about your weight before I started dieting and mine crept on without me realising ( well I probably did just didn't want to admit it) and I also make cakes as a hobby/ business well hoping to be a business soon I love doing it but I'm not a professional these are the 2 I did for Saturday ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374423195.431862.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374423215.658646.jpg
Anyway I look forward to hearing your progress

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hope u don't mind if I follow your diary ?
I to was about your weight before I started dieting and mine crept on without me realising ( well I probably did just didn't want to admit it) and I also make cakes as a hobby/ business well hoping to be a business soon I love doing it but I'm not a professional these are the 2 I did for Saturday View attachment 100330
View attachment 100331
Anyway I look forward to hearing your progress

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app
Hi hun of course I don t mind you following my diary :)

Wow your cakes look brilliant :D Ive always loved baking but have only every done it for family and friends until now, after years of them telling me I should do it as a job. Its scary though im still trying to see them as good enough to sell and the whole pricing thing is a nightmare lol but that's what the next 6 months is for trying out different flavours etc on people and getting there input on a price. I have looked round the local area and most cupcakes are like £1.50 each so I think I may be well under on the price of them hmmm will have to see.
Diet wise Im plodding along just trying to maintain and not gain at the mo, still being good though not losing the route totally and hope to get back into the diet zone properly by the end of the holidays if not before :)

How are you doing? xx

Just a quick pop in and catch up with you all

How's everyone doing?

Well on sunday it was Race for Life day and Im pleased to say that me and my 9yr old completed it in 40mins so so pleased with us both we even ran the last half lap brilliant feeling and now really cant wait till the end of September for the big race :D one things for sure that's not going to be a 40 minute one lmao.

Havent weighed myself as my wii fit board needs new batteries so that's on my shopping list and as soon as I have them i'll update you all :)

Hope doing well and enjoying this rather hot weather and heres another pic of cake as it seems last link didn't work lol xx

bogs cake.jpg

How you getting on MM? I'm stuck at maintenance! X

Evening all :)

Well once again it seems to be way to long since I last updated.

Quick update am still in a size 14/16 :D not to sure of weight as have been avoiding the scales since the summer hols :/ but slowly getting back in to a routine food wise.
Life has been really hectic what with the hubby and kids!
The business side of things is going well still plugging away at the cakes and have started college :D am doing patissierie and confectionary lol thank god I don't have to eat everything I make!! Im planning on maintaining for the time being and cracking the whip as soon as the new year comes yes I know why wait till then well my theory is that by not giving myself a hard time for the next couple of months and going with the flow that I will continue to maintain and hopefully lose more before then :)

As some of you know back in april I signed up for the shine marathon well this time tomorrow I shall be in London actually doing it!!! I so cant wait really excited and cant quite believe that im still doing it!! so far have raised over £250 for cancer research really pleased.

Hope everyone is doing great will update you all again soon love and hugs to all xxxx

Well we did it took 4 hours exactly so proud of my son and myself cant wait till next year to do it all again :D

Attachments

• shine 2013.jpg
    shine 2013.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 107
  • shine medal.jpg
    shine medal.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Congrats!

ahh Its been so long since I checked and Im so glad I chose now to do so! Congrats! I bet you are so chuffed! X

Happy New Year everyone :)

Well after a good few months of not posting :( I find myself popping in to update you all.

Since September I have been so busy its unbelievable college is going fantastic and the cake business is growing nicely :) I have high hopes for this year!!

So having not stood on the scales in 4 months I bit the bullet :D 17st 7lb which means I have put on 8lbs in the last few months which considering I haven't stuck to a diet of any kind, I seem to be constantly testing new cakes and having to taste test countless things at college I have to say Im happy with that.

So heres to 2014 from next Monday I shall be back to healthy eating my body is craving salad after xmas lol. I shall do my best to log on atleast once a week and keep you all in the loop.

Goodluck everyone heres to a fit and slim 2014 we can do it xxx

Ahhh that really isn't that bad! So glad to hear life is going well for you! I've sort of had the same thing as you. Maintained my weight for a couple months but back on it today. Time to make another dent in it! Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

YOUUUUUU CAN DO ITTTTT

:bighug:

big love! XXXXX

Back