2013 the year to lose 100lbs+, 19lbs gone exactly 100lbs to go :D

Oooooh well done!!!! Down into the 15's next week then ;) I'm hoping to get into the 13's by next thursday, lets smash these stone barriers!!

Well done on getting into the 16's!! :happy096:

Slimfast affects my IBS so i can have it but it's perfect to grab. I cut up veg in the morning so i reach for that but then i use the excuse that it's too cold to eat so i'll have a cereal bar instead :sigh:

How is your husbands foot?

xx

thanks hun,

I should really do that to with the veggies :) this week hasnt gone quite to plan tuesday was a binge evening but hey ho i know why as was stressing about the hubby but just couldnt walk away from the food doh! thought i had mastered that one but nope not to worry though as have the rest of the week to make up for it :)

Hubby's foot is alot better thank you :) just hoping that over the long weekend when we are out he doesnt have any more slips falls etc lol

Hows your week going? been for any more walks? it's a shame your not closer to me we could buddy up :) xx

Oooooh well done!!!! Down into the 15's next week then ;) I'm hoping to get into the 13's by next thursday, lets smash these stone barriers!!

thanks hun, oooo wouldnt that just be lovely to see the 15's lol hopefully by the end of next month i will :)

Good luck on reaching the 13's im sure you will do it :) hope your weeks going great xx

Well there seems to be a orange object in the sky this morning :) Hope everyones week is going well.

Its been a bit of a strange one here, been stressing over hubby which led to a binge on tuesday evening hey ho i will get the knack of avoiding them at some point :rolleyes:

Yesterday i spent half the day making edible lego pieces, my sons birthday is coming up and i am attempting to make him a lego cake as he is crazy over the stuff. With half term next wek i need to get all the little pieces done by friday so they can dry out next week. and then the week after will be spent making the rest of the things for it. Im really hoping it all comes together, the little pieces i made yesterday look awesome though lol

Today once i drop the kids off Im off to pick up kat and then we are doing a coastal walk which will be about 14miles depending on the about of time we have once we get to the start of it :) so a fair about of exercise today just hoping that the orange object stays around for a while so that its a enjoyable walk and not wet and cold :D

xx

Hmmm well the sun didnt last long :( so instead of the coastal walk we heading to the woods instead, 2hours just over 5 miles :) a great morning spent walking with a few bursts of jogging and many a slip in the muddy parts lol but all good.

Even managed to do the 30day shred dvd tonight so im a happy aching bunny :D xx

wow the lego cake sounds amazing, - would love to see some photos of the finished thing!

you know Im doing that intensive therapy programme for weightloss and eating disorders? We Ive been recommended this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/Overcoming-...46998&sr=8-1&keywords=overcoming+binge+eating I really think it will be helpful for you too. You seem to need a way to get through and this may be the answer?

Well done on all the exercise, I so wish I could be bothered to drag my fat arse down the gym!

wow the lego cake sounds amazing, - would love to see some photos of the finished thing!

you know Im doing that intensive therapy programme for weightloss and eating disorders? We Ive been recommended this book Overcoming Binge Eating: Amazon.co.uk: Christopher G. Fairburn: Books I really think it will be helpful for you too. You seem to need a way to get through and this may be the answer?

Well done on all the exercise, I so wish I could be bothered to drag my fat arse down the gym!

I shall defo take some picsof the cake hun hopeit turns out like the picture in my head lol

Thanks for the link shall be looking into this as it is something i need to get a handle on otherwise all my hard work will be going out the window :)

Exercise is going great once again touch wood really back into the zone with it and the fact that kat is doing the dvd with me helps as we text each other when we are about to do it and it motivates us both to continue :) Im sure now all your works complete hun you will get back to the gym, it takes a while but once you start your be back to doing it like you were :) xx

Well awesome start to the day :) the other evening i was looking at the sale stuff on the yours website and they had jeans for £1 :eek: couldnt believe it so thought i would get a couple of pairs they didnt have size 16 so got 3 pairs in a size 14 to put in the cupboard for later. Well they came this morning and i took a pair out and they only bloody fit!! :eek: So i have a little bit of a over hang which needs working on but this can be hidden with a top lol but OMFG they fit they look great i have no arse like i used to sooooooo pleased and chuffed with myself. I can't even remember the last time i was this size except when i was 14, my hubby has never known me this size and we have been together 15years I feel awesome and it's given me more motivation to stick with jillian and do my dvd everyday from now on (currently just completed day 3).

Have asked my hubby to take some pics later so i can finally post some of old jeans and new jeans before and afters lol.

Hope everyone has a awesome weekend xxx

I shall defo take some picsof the cake hun hopeit turns out like the picture in my head lol

Thanks for the link shall be looking into this as it is something i need to get a handle on otherwise all my hard work will be going out the window :)

Exercise is going great once again touch wood really back into the zone with it and the fact that kat is doing the dvd with me helps as we text each other when we are about to do it and it motivates us both to continue :) Im sure now all your works complete hun you will get back to the gym, it takes a while but once you start your be back to doing it like you were :) xx

Yeah its just a really simple step by step coping technique. I'm going to try it - had a little read through and thought it looked like exactly what I need!

lol maybe Ill get you to text me and make me do it too haha my boyfriend goes back to work on tues so no excuse to bum around after then - must get exercising!

Well awesome start to the day :) the other evening i was looking at the sale stuff on the yours website and they had jeans for £1 :eek: couldnt believe it so thought i would get a couple of pairs they didnt have size 16 so got 3 pairs in a size 14 to put in the cupboard for later. Well they came this morning and i took a pair out and they only bloody fit!! :eek: So i have a little bit of a over hang which needs working on but this can be hidden with a top lol but OMFG they fit they look great i have no arse like i used to sooooooo pleased and chuffed with myself. I can't even remember the last time i was this size except when i was 14, my hubby has never known me this size and we have been together 15years I feel awesome and it's given me more motivation to stick with jillian and do my dvd everyday from now on (currently just completed day 3).

Have asked my hubby to take some pics later so i can finally post some of old jeans and new jeans before and afters lol.

Hope everyone has a awesome weekend xxx

That is SO awesome hun! I had a similar experience - I fit into a dorothy perkins 18 yesterday and I could have jumped for joy! haha - I may have even got into a 16 but I couldnt get my head round that lol Best feeling ever isn't it?!

Would love to see some pics - bet you we will notice differences that you even haven't!

x

Morning all, well slightly dissappointed as weigh in and i'm STS :( I know I know its better then a gain it's just after a really good week would have liked to have seen even a pound off. Oh well not to worry hopefully next week will see the scales catch up :)
So yesterday evening me and B did a 4.5 mile walk in a hour :) and i did the dvd to so a really good day, Today i am doing the dvd in a mo and then getting sorted out to go over to town to meet Kat then we are going to walk back to mind following the river I think its 11 miles eeek! Not to sure how long its going to take but am aiming for 3.5hrs that way im back in time for lunch lmao and then can chill in the garden with the boys.

Hope everyone has a good week heres to fighting those pesky lbs together xx

Morning all and omg we are now in June!! really dont know where this year is going lol.

Well this week has been fairly good have been doing my dvd aswell as walking :) Food wise i've been abit of track and am feeling the effects :( according to mfp im still under my 1400 cals a day but what with the kids off this week we have had some outings and ive been having bread, really bloated and just hoping that come monday i will be feeling better about myself as at the moment im just feeling like a fat failure.

Going to try extra hard this weekend and do 2 shakes and a evening meal and hop that counters the carb bloat lol.

On thursday took the boys to the harry potter studios OMG it was awesome had a lovely day out and yes ate to many naughty yummy things but hey you need to enjoy these times and i will put the extra work in to get back on track. Tried the famous butter beer and all i can say is weird stuff lol to begin with it had a cream soda sort of taste to it but the more you try it the weirder it got and by the end i was feeling pretty sick lol probably all the sugar in it :D

Havent got much planned for this weekend going to be going out later for a nice long walk with the boys though and then just pottering in the garden methinks :)

Next week is going to be hectic its my birthday on tuesday, my sister in laws wednesday and then my youngest T's on friday :D have the great task of getting T's birthday cake sorted on wednesday and thursday so fingers crossed it turns out how im expecting :)

Well just a little update hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the sun xxx

Morning all :)

Well after a pretty pants week mood wise ive stayed the same, not to worry think i just need to buckle day and get back to the straight and narrow lol.

This was going well till hubby and kids made be breakfast in bed for my birthday :D but they grilled the sausages and bacon so who cares lol its my birthday and im going to enjoy it.

Am off for a nice walk/jog though the park with Kat once ive done the school run so brekkie will soon be burnt off fingers crossed theres no cake later :D:D

Grrr dont know whats going on with my body this week but omg bloated and feeling like im back at square one :(

Got on the scales this morning and i swear they are broke shocking back into the 17s and cant figure out why, havent done badly on food front at all been having slimfast for breakfast the only thing i have had this week is bread again so perhaps im just not meant to have it lol. The only other thing is im stressing over youngest's birthday tomorrow and getting his cake done. Started it yesterday and so far so good but today is the test with it lol fingers crossed it all goes to plan.

Got lots on over the weekend friends down saturday and brother and his family on sunday for a bbq so am deciding no more scales get this weekend out the way and hit it hard next week.

I will be back in the 16s I am not going up again!!

Sorry i haven't been around much, been a bit hectic here. I have been on and off plan for last 2 weeks and have gained 6lb to go with it!!

I took my boys to Harry Potter studios in March, it was amazing, i'm not a fan, not seen any of the films but i still enjoyed it. I agree with you about the butter beer, first two sips were nice but then it got very sickly. Kids loved it though.

I'm sure your cake will be amazing. Happy Birthday to your little one

Enjoy your BBQ and enjoy having your family round, Like you say get past the weekend and get on it 100%

You'll be back in the 16's in no time.

toms birthday cake.jpg Just popping on to post the nearly completed cake pic :) more to follow later hope everyones well and i'll catch up with you all this evening xx

Omg that is so awesome hun!

Chin up hun. Things will get better. I think it's only natural to hit a plateau eventually. Just got to mix things up to get them going again xxxx

ugg 2 weeks of faffing about feeling like im back at the start :(

So I decided after the weekend of birthday bbq's and general making a pig of myself that im not weighing in this week. I dont need the scales to tell me that ive put on I can feel it :(

Im trying to think of things that have caused my mood and determination to dwindle... Birthday stresses...hubby's highs and lows...mfp, yes i think this hasnt helped as i am now trying to eat the amount of calories it says i need but not making the best choices...family worries and money worries.

I know that none of these should make me reach for the crap but thats the way ive always gone in the past and when my mood has been really low the past couple of weeks i've slunk back to the old me. Now that Im really worst about myself its time to shake myself up and dust myself down and get back to fixing what ive undone!!

I will get back to the 16s ( currently think ive out on 5lb ish may weigh in at some point before next week but for now im guessing atleast 5lb) I need more self disapline alot less crap and way more exercise!! water water water is a must especially after the booze filled weekend lol.

I have soooo not given up and if anything it has proved to me just how easy it is to slide into old habits, so this week its a cut back week ready for weigh in monday and getting back on track next week good and proper Im not going to waste another week of eating and feeling like rubbish when deep down i know i just have to get on with it and not let my emotions control my eating.

Ugg now thats out the weigh heres the final pic of the lego cake all finished :)
toms 9th bday 006.jpg

Hows it going MM? Seems I fell off the wagon at about the same time as you. Spent a really difficult 3 weeks trying and failing to get back on it, eating total crap and loads of cals. Ive just started to regain control although not really there yet. Hope your okay and have found your way back on too! XXX

Hows it going MM? Seems I fell off the wagon at about the same time as you. Spent a really difficult 3 weeks trying and failing to get back on it, eating total crap and loads of cals. Ive just started to regain control although not really there yet. Hope your okay and have found your way back on too! XXX

And she still lost weight!!

Back