2014 - A year to change my life!

Hi.

Here to follow. Love Sw. Planning is the key!!!

I've done it a few times. Re-joined last week and lost 4 in my first week!

X

Hi. Here to follow. Love Sw. Planning is the key!!! I've done it a few times. Re-joined last week and lost 4 in my first week! X

Gd luck for ur first week! :) x

Well had a totally off plan day yest due 2 having a really bad hangover so iv came 2 the conclusion that alcohol jst isn't worth it! Going 2 try really hard & stay T total till I'm nearer my target if not at my target! Back on track 2day :)

Decided not to join class for a few weeks purely for financial reasons but going 2 carry on the way I'm going jst now as I would say I'm not doing 2 bad anyway :)

Monday 13th January 2013 Day 6 -

Breakfast - muller light (F) pineapple (SF) (S)

Lunch - SW cauliflower curry (SF) (S) egg fried rice fusions (2.5SYNS) grapes (SF)

Dinner - carbonara made with mushrooms, bacon, eggs & quark (F) (SF) 30g Parmesan cheese (HEXA)

Snacks - orange (SF) options hot choc (1.5SYNS) 12.5g anchor light (1SYN) Special K chewy bar (HEXB)

3 litres water
1 green tea

SYNS USED: 5
TOTAL WEEKLY SYNS LEFT: 65

Didn't have enough SF with my dinner 2nite!

Last edited:
Alcohol is my worse nightmare but I have been really good. I have to keep looking at the outfit I want to wear in 3 months time.
Friday night wasn't too bad but Saturday we went out for dinner and I had iced water, then came home and drank sugar free lemonade and lime instead of wine. It felt rubbish at the time but the next day I felt great, no hangover and no weight gain.x

It's not the booze for me it's the day after. I can satisfy my cravings. I usually do a stew and have a grill up. So I don't snack usually helps. X

Yeah I'm the same total hangover munchies! Not any longer tho I'm trying so hard during the wk 2 stick 2 the plan and then I'm ruining all my planning & preparation at the wkend!.....not worth it x

It's not the booze for me it's the day after. I can satisfy my cravings. I usually do a stew and have a grill up. So I don't snack usually helps. X

Jst read back my posts & I said 'gd luck for ur first week' & u already had ur weigh in!! Sorry I must of bn in a rush when i was reading it lol how's ur 2nd wk going? X

Hi ladies I've just had my first day back to work after a few weeks time off & found myself feeling hungry:-( any tips on how to manage with SW when at work??? Cheers x

Hi ladies I've just had my first day back to work after a few weeks time off & found myself feeling hungry:-( any tips on how to manage with SW when at work??? Cheers x

Are u making sure ur having a sustainable breakfast & lunch? At the moment I'm not struggling with being hungry but if u was I would try having a protein breakfast such as poached eggs along with some fruit x

This morning I had porridge and a pear and cup of tea. I will try that jade thanks. Is that poached egg with or without bread? X

I would have it without but if u wanted bread u could have 2 wholemeal slice of a 400g loaf & that would count as your healthy extra B choice :) x

Cheers jade! I have cut my bread intake to 2 slices at the weekend nimble whole meal due to bloating. Should I have it twice a week?? I will def try having poached egg it may fill me up a little more. I was okay but it was after lunch around 3pm that I was feeling hungry. I am sure I will get into adjusting at work:)

Hi.

I'm trying to be good this week. Weekend is always hard for me. It's going ok, far too many sins at the min, cream egg to name it! But all planned for Tom so hoping to pull it back. I go to the gym and do lots of classes and work hard. I'm injured at the min though so hoping it comes good soon. X

Hi. I try to have a good breakfast and take some fruit. Always drink 2 litres a day, that helps a lot and keep busy. I've just cleaned the house at 8 at night to keep my busy. Same at work keep busy x

Thanks Vadey I will take a bit of extra fruit to munch but need to remember to drink plenty when at work tho.

I have returned to gym this week :)

Tuesday 14th January 2014 - Day 7

Breakfast - muller light (F) pineapple (SF) (S)

Lunch - Homemade soup (SF) (F) McCains baked potato (1SYN) tinned salmon (F) lots of side salad (SF) 1 tablespoon 70% salad cream (1SYN)

Dinner - Veg & salmon stir fry (F) (SF)

Snack - 2 slice wholemeal 400g bread (HEXB) 40g low fat cheese (HEXA) 4 slice lean cold meat (F) salad (SF) I tablespoon light mayo (2SYNS) banana (SF)

3 litres water
1 green tea

image-1083051781.jpg

SYNS USED: 4
TOTAL WEEKLY SYNS LEFT: 61

Last edited:
Tuesday 14th January 2014 - Day 7 Breakfast - muller light (F) pineapple (SF) (S) Lunch - Homemade soup (SF) (F) McCains baked potato (1SYN) tinned salmon (F) lots of side salad (SF) 1 tablespoon 70% salad cream (1SYN) Dinner - Veg & salmon stir fry (F) (SF) Snack - 2 slice wholemeal 400g bread (HEXB) 40g low fat cheese (HEXA) 4 slice lean cold meat (F) salad (SF) I tablespoon light mayo (2SYNS) banana (SF) 3 litres water 1 green tea SYNS USED: 4 TOTAL WEEKLY SYNS LEFT: 61
That's a good day!! When is weigh in x

Still not joined a class yet, I'm waiting till pay day! January is a hard month lol x

Back