2014 is MY year!

That's free :) ahhh I love them lol the tikka one is good its got proper pasta in.
Just booked our hol for this yr so excited seriously determined now!! Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

That's free :) ahhh I love them lol the tikka one is good its got proper pasta in.
Just booked our hol for this yr so excited seriously determined now!! Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Oooh where u going nice and when for?do u have a target weight u want to be for then?xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We got married in Sept in a gorgeous hotel in Malta, didn't think we could afford go back this time but we can yay :)
Well I was 2 stone lighter when I was there in Sept. My ultimate goal is to be 9.7, 4 Stone away, but I would be happy with the 2 stone off ive gained and hopefully a little more, got till 21st aug so serious diet mode now!!! Xx

We got married in Sept in a gorgeous hotel in Malta, didn't think we could afford go back this time but we can yay :)
Well I was 2 stone lighter when I was there in Sept. My ultimate goal is to be 9.7, 4 Stone away, but I would be happy with the 2 stone off ive gained and hopefully a little more, got till 21st aug so serious diet mode now!!! Xx

How exciting.and what a motivation hun. You'll do it.good luck xx

Thank you hope so :)
How's ur day been xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Thank you hope so :)
How's ur day been xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Good thanks. I did jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd. Havent done it in a while and omg my hair was soaking I was that sweaty lol how was your day. Do u exercise on this diet?xx

Oooo well done you its an absolute killer that lol. I'm very limited to exercise as I have a fractured back, I bought a treadmill at weekend though so been going on that, I'm dead after 30 mins ha x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Oooo well done you its an absolute killer that lol. I'm very limited to exercise as I have a fractured back, I bought a treadmill at weekend though so been going on that, I'm dead after 30 mins ha x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Oh dear thats not good. How long will it be until you can exercise properly again? Swimming would be a good option?I love swimming.yea it is killer.but I love jillian Michaels. Wouldnt want her infront of me while I exercise though.she's pretty scary haha x

Forever its only small not worth an OP, yeah they said swimming but I hate it lol like walking tho!!
Ahhh I know! Shess quite comical! Some of the things she says crack me up x

Forever its only small not worth an OP, yeah they said swimming but I hate it lol like walking tho!!
Ahhh I know! Shess quite comical! Some of the things she says crack me up x

Thats awful hun having to always be careful of how much you can do with ur back.yeah Shes hilarious xx

So todays dinner I had salad with batchelors pasta 1syn.and two slices of small WM bread at 5.5 syns .with cottage cheese (0.5syns)and a hot choc 2 syns.
So 14 syns in total for today

Xx

Yeah tis annoying :-@

Morning :) Any plans for today? X

Yeah tis annoying :-@

Morning :) Any plans for today? X

Have to see my friends and family today and got a bit of shopping done :) food didnt go so well today :( I had to sit through my friends eating a burger king then came home to everyone eating chinese :thumbdown: how was your day?xx

Food for today...
Breakfast .branflakes and hazelnut milk ( hea and heb)

Lunch. Jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad (free)
Hot chocolate with marshmellows (4syns)

Dinner. Walked into family eating a chinese and ended up having 3 sweet and sour battered chicken balls and a handfull of chips. Have no idea how id even syn this.30syns????

Xx

Don't worry, could of been worse. Start a fresh today :) xx

Ended up being sick after the chinese last night.felt so poorly.woke up fine though :)

Todays food.

Breakfast-branflakes and hazelnut milk (hea and heb) with chopped banana

Mid morn snack (was starving) mugshot cheese (2syns) and mullerlight (free)

Lunch - boiled rice and chilli with salad(free)
And a kitkat (5.5syns)

Dinner- half a tin of spaghetti (free) on 2 small toast (5.5syns) used a teeny bit of spread (2syns)

Have drank lots of water and sugar free squash!x

So 15 syns today.but im quite impressed considering I felt STARVING all day.did jillian Michaels 30day shred this morning.im aching pretty bad :( but knowing im burning fat makes me happy.and jumped on the scales this morning and im 2lb down.so all in all feeling quite good!xx

Have woken up absolutely ravenous again! I.think its the extra exercise.did a big house clean this morning which should have burnt some cals :D

Breakfast - weetabix with almond milk (hea +heb) and chopped banana

Lunch - batchelors pasta (2syn) with 2 slices of bread (5.5) and salad.

Dinner- will be having roast chicken.baby potatoes,carrots,cabbage and broccoli

Total of 7.5 syns so far x

Oh no to being sick!! Glad ur feeling better!
Exercise deffo makes U more hungry! Im always starving after!
Looks like a good day well done U xx

Oh no to being sick!! Glad ur feeling better!
Exercise deffo makes U more hungry! Im always starving after!
Looks like a good day well done U xx

Yeah ive been ravenous since ive upped exercise.just got to make sure I make the right choices.its my brothers bday tomorrow.so.going to a hungry horse for a meal.it isnt the most sw friendly place so fingers crossed.thankyou hun.how has your day been?xx

Had stuffing with my dinner 5syns ish?? And gravy 2.5 syns so 15 syns in total.exercise.done and extra squats (my butt hurts so bad:thumbdown: lol) and drank lots of sugar free squash to get more water in me.quite impressed as usually a diet coke addict xx

It's 3.30 in the morning.I've been awake 19 hours and have boundless energy after lots of cleaning and exercise.what's going on! Lol x

Have a lovely meal :)
Ooo im a diet coke addict too, well actually coke zero cherry lol
Ahhh hope U managed to get some sleep!!

Im back at work today after being off work a week boooo :-@
Xx

Back