2014 is MY year!

Maybe I made ID up haha who knows!!
Nah I dont count really, ill log it on mfp if I have time so sometimes have a rough idea.
Tbh I dont think you would go over your 2000 cals following SW on your UD.

Well done on the loss :) 3lb is Brill xx

Hope not lol haha. Nothing wrong with a made up day :p hope this works as im feeling really positive. I may use a ID when I have plans xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea its a real day, just seen someone mention it lol
I'll be having one tomorrow as I'm going for tea, so will act as a DD in the day then have a healthy tea out that night.
Good idea for days like that!

So where about are u from? Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea its a real day, just seen someone mention it lol
I'll be having one tomorrow as I'm going for tea, so will act as a DD in the day then have a healthy tea out that night.
Good idea for days like that!

So where about are u from? Xx

Yeah it does sound like a good idea and stops you ruining the diet if it's not possible to do the DD.am from Birmingham.how about you? Xx

Oh cool, I'm not too far, near manchester. Have you ever been cadburys world? I'm dying to go lol x

Oh cool, I'm not too far, near manchester. Have you ever been cadburys world? I'm dying to go lol x

Haha yes! Its the law if you're a brummie. You just have to go. Its a nice day out. Especially if you've got kids (or even if your single.childless and love chocolate like me haa) I went to Manchester last year for my bday. Was a really good night.plus I find tge further up north you go the nicer people are lol x

Ooooo deffo gonna make a trip there then :)
Haha really? Suppose we can be friendly lol I've never been Birmingham, I shall be soon tho!! X

These all sound fab, I love ready other peoples food diaries as it gives me more ideas as I tend to stick to the same things, thank you its very motivating and well done on your journey so far :) x

Aww thanks mum1022. How are you getting on?do u have a diary?xx

Ooooo deffo gonna make a trip there then :)
Haha really? Suppose we can be friendly lol I've never been Birmingham, I shall be soon tho!! X

Its nothing special.but theres plenty to.do. cadbury world.sealife centre for the kids. And lots of bars and restaurants. You can get a meal on the canal in a little posh barge.and of course plenty of shopping like manchester. Had my first tacobell in Manchester.I think theres only like 3 in the country lol xx

I haven't started one on the forum but I do try to keep one, I find it hard sometimes getting time to write down what I have when I am at work so I have been trying to take pictures on my phone so I can do it when I get home. I fell off the wagon a wee bit the last month or so, but I am starting a fresh today, I don't want to be skinny just slimmer and healthier so need to write it down as if I don't I tend to slip xx

I haven't started one on the forum but I do try to keep one, I find it hard sometimes getting time to write down what I have when I am at work so I have been trying to take pictures on my phone so I can do it when I get home. I fell off the wagon a wee bit the last month or so, but I am starting a fresh today, I don't want to be skinny just slimmer and healthier so need to write it down as if I don't I tend to slip xx

I also take pics lol the amount of food pictures in my phone is ridiculous.people would think I was weird:D we all fall off the wagon but just be proud u jumped back on it lol do you have a goal healthy weight you'd like to be?xx

I would like to be around 10st7lb, I have never been tiny smallest dress size is a 10 and i was about 15/16 years old and I don't particularly want to be, if I get down to a 12/14 dress size I will be happy with that.

I have the right motivation head on now so I just need to put in some hard work and enjoy the benefits of being a healthy mum and fiancé ;)

I would like to be around 10st7lb, I have never been tiny smallest dress size is a 10 and i was about 15/16 years old and I don't particularly want to be, if I get down to a 12/14 dress size I will be happy with that.

I have the right motivation head on now so I just need to put in some hard work and enjoy the benefits of being a healthy mum and fiancé ;)

I think 12/14 is a nice healthy size. Goodluck hun and make sure u keep me posted :) xx

Okay so todays food (UP day) ......

Breakfast - branflakes and semi skimmed milk (HEA + HEB) with 2 slices of white bread 10syns

Lunch
Cheese mugshot 3syns

Dinner.
Salmon fillet cooked in cajun pepper and paprika.with wilted spinach.sweetcorn.mushrooms.spring onions cooked in fry light and soya sauce with basmati rice
(Added a picture.not sure if it will come up?lol tasted absolutely gorgeous!) And then after dinner I had a mr kipling battenberg slice at (7.5syns) and a skinny latte (5.5syns)

Total syns for the day..26!! Big oops.the toast this morning was defo a bad decision!

Calorie wise ....1514 for the day.
Will make better SW choices on next UP day.

BRING ON THE DOWN DAY!:D:p:eek: xxx

Attachments

• 1394482446377.jpg
    1394482446377.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 40
Yum looks delish! That's such a good UD! Need to make mine more like yours xx

Not gonna lie my dinner was beautiful lol :cool: you did good today hun. Have you planned your DD?xx

Well... I have seen people having crackers and light cheese triangles, and strangely I don't eat them but have them in lol so going to have a pack for breakfast, that for dinner and maybe a salad for tea, (either at home or out) if I still end up going for my tea.
What about u? Xx

Welcome back Brighty.

I must be doing something wrong, my wife doesn't cook me my favourite dinner. She thinks I only eat dust.

No I haven't planned anything today.just try as eat as little as possible. Had a diet coke and a 50calorie choc biscuit for breakfast lol xx

Ooo what choc biscuit is only 50cals?? Lol xx

It was in a selection box. Said 3 biscuits 150 cals so just chose the smallest lol xx

Back