2014 is the year of the skinny Panda- SW Green Food Diary

I was very young.

17 when I had my son, 20 when I got married, 21 when I bought my first house and 22 when I had my youngest oh and 25 when I got divorced.

I like to think of myself as Benjamin button. Doing everything backwards coz when I hit 40 the kids will be 18 and I'm off travelling haha.

He is hilarious! The doctors did not find his point very favourable but was funny watching their faces coz he said it reakly seriously haha

I quite often say that. I have mastered the big kid parenting style. Only being responsible when I REALLY have to be haha.

Mr Panda and I have only been together about 6 months and spent a large chunk of that apart BUT not to sound too soppy and clichéd he is absolutely my ONE.

We have to make every minute count as we spend so much time apart but even when we're sat doing nothing its still the best relationship I've ever had and that's saying something considering I don't despise the man who gave me my kids haha.

It is totally pathetic and before meeting him I would've scoffed at anybody else who said this but when you know you know haha.

So hows the weekend been?

Syned beyond belief with the amount of alcohol consumed last night but I'm consoling myself with the fact that I had lots of strawberries in my daiquiris and lime with my tequila! But stayed on track food wise unbelievably. No sneaky drunken takeaway!

it is nice to feel this deliriously happy. Even the time apart doesn't distract from it. In fact it makes us appreciate it more. We send each other daft little things and before he sailed I wrote him loads of letters, made crosswords and bought silly presents to keep him occupied and so far I've had kings of leon tickets drop through my door.

Plus we have a book each and when he's at sea whatever we would text we write then swap at the end.

Not saying its easy but I couldn't do it for anyone else.

So tell me about your wonderful fella :)

Not much to tell really, I just love being with him and miss him when I'm not! He's the first boyfriend I've ever fancied - like want to snog his face off every time I see him fancy! And he's the first person I've truly been myself with. I'm never worried, embarrassed, confused, or bored with him, it's all just easy :) it's nice.

Don't feel too down about the weekend, we all need nights off. It's what keeps us going. Did you enjoy all the syns you had?

Crap few days :/ but managed to keep to the diet just not the insanity :(

BUT wanted some proper stodgey comfort food the other night. So I invented SW toad in the hole! Was pretty bloody good. (Apologies to anyone who has figured this out before)

Also made yorkshire puds to see if it would work and they do

And wait for it..........they're SYN FREE :)

separate 2 eggs and whisk the whites until stiff peaks then gently fold in the yolks and some salt

Fry light a tin (with some par cooked quorn sausages if its for toad in the hole) and cook at 160° until golden.

They don't sink in the middle like traditional naughty Yorkshire puds but taste fairly similar.

Served with masses of green cabbage and mash

Only syns were for the gravy.

Enjoy :)

Not much to tell really, I just love being with him and miss him when I'm not! He's the first boyfriend I've ever fancied - like want to snog his face off every time I see him fancy! And he's the first person I've truly been myself with. I'm never worried, embarrassed, confused, or bored with him, it's all just easy :) it's nice.

Don't feel too down about the weekend, we all need nights off. It's what keeps us going. Did you enjoy all the syns you had?

My syns were lovely and clearly I enjoyed myself as pictures have appeared of me dancing with bob the inflatable alligator haha.

Twas Monday I came back to earth with a terrible bump. Had work issues for a while and as the final straw I handed in my notice because I morally couldn't continue to work in a place that isn't providing a good environment for vunerable adults. So I've become a jobless bum haha although starting uni in Sept which I haven't had the balls to do before so its kind of given me the kick up the arse that I needed. Just gonna be a difficult few months financially.

Its so nice to hear somebody else as deliriously happy as I am. Its amazing when there is no game playing and you can be yourself. Glad you have somebody wonderful too.

Wow, good for you for standing up for what you believe in. Not many can, or will, do that nowadays. Are you going to look for something temporary before you start uni?

The y puds sound really good! Toad in the hole is the boyfs favourite so I think he'll really appreciate trying that :)

I've decided to try a couple of red and green days next week to see if I can up my weight loss. It's sooooooo slow at the moment :(

Sainsburys do some syn free proper meat sausages for your red days. They're in fresh meat section and not expensive. Will check the name next time I'm in there.

I occasionally have a meat day or t-rex day as i call it given that I must eat a 1/3 of every animal in a day haha.

My weight isn't shifting very fast :( not sure why. Maybe because I lost so much in the first week.

Thanks for the support about my job. It was a difficult decision when I have children/mortgage to make myself unemployed BUT carrying on working to the new "policies" are as good as agreeing with them.

I look after my ladies as I would want someone to support my son and the new rules won't allow that so I couldn't continue. Hopefully somebody will now take notice to whats going on. I was pretty blunt and descriptive as to why I was leaving as it stays on my managers file!

I've stuck it out for 18 months trying desperately to use the internal process to raise my concerns but the managers all closed ranks! I am the 20th member of staff to leave of a staff team of 15!! Even people she has hired have left because of what's going on!

Please remind me of all this positivity in a few weeks when I'm skint and bored of cleaning at home!! Haha :/

Red day 1/2 syn
Green day 4 syns.

Not sure about extra Easy as my book doesn't cover that but I'm assuming it'll be the same as red day :) x

Jumping in on your thread ?

How's it all going?

Hubby been away 5 1/2 weeks this end now! Very bored of it and wish him home!!

Sw going well, I am going to start 30day shred as can't afford insanity! Hope it's going well for you?

Berryred kisses

5 weeks without my man here. but just got my valentines card he must've ordered before he left. Cue tears :(

Had a bit of a meltdown here with all the changes, my uncle passed away and becoming a jobless person so haven't been keeping up with it all.

I'm still at 149lb so haven't gained or lost but back on the plan now and restarted my insanity on monday so hopefully see some results next week.

How much longer have you got before your fella is back?

Sorry chuck.
You know what they say it never rains but it pours.
Hopefully there should be no more dramas now.
Last night was my last work shift and uncles funeral is tomorrow so come Saturday its a brand new week :)
How's your loss? X

Dreadful! I'm in Finland at the moment and eating mars bars at every available opportunity for extra energy to snowboard! Haha!

Things will start up feel better soon, I always think a new week helps. When my father passed away I felt a massive sense of closure after the funeral. It was still so hard afterwards, but once the funeral was finished it felt like a whole new chapter.

You have so much to look forward to, it will get better with time. Plus your man coming home is getting ever closer :)

Back