22 and this is my year to fit into that LBD

Week 1- Day 5. 11/01/2013 ... Not sure.

Woke up really late today as i was on a 6pm-3am shift, so just got back in from work. eurgghh. Same again tomorrow so will be posting late at night/early in the morning...

No Breakfast :/
Lunch- Mince, mushroom and Carrot korma curry!!
Dinner- 2 baby potatoes, mince, chicken, bacon, ham, mushroom and sweetcorn.
Snacks- Apple, banana, grapes, muller light.

Needed to get rid of all the meat in fridge so for dinner I banged it all in a pan with frylight stirred it all together. YUM!

Think Thin girls
:p

love your attitude, and food looks great

Week 1- Day 6. 12/01/2013 ... Green Day.

Feeling really ill today everyone that is why i didnt update my diary last night when i finished work... :( had a good day though, woke up at about 1pm because of the late shift i did!

Breakfast- none.
Lunch- Pasta n sauce
Dinner- Savoury rice
Snacks- 2 alpen light bars and muller might

Think Thin girls :p

Week 1- Day 7. 13/01/2013 ... Red Day.

So ill! Bones are aching I don’t know if that is from the lack of milk that im used to having L my boyfriend kindly went to the shop and bought me a 4 finger kitkat though, thought it was the least I deserved after no syns all week J did a late shift last night so no breakfast this morning again!

Breakfast- none.
Lunch- scrambled eggs, 3 light choices sausages, 3 bacon, tomato
Dinner- bacon and chicken carbonara (recipe on SW website)
Snacks- 4 finger kitkat

Weigh in tomorrow so excited :)

Think Thin girls

Week 2- Day 1. 14/01/2013 ... Green day.

Sorry i haven't been updating work this week has been non stop so this is the only time ive had to update... im now trying to remember back to monday haha!! :)

Breakfast- 1 toast, spaghetti in tom sauce, scrambled eggs
Lunch- Pasta n Sauce
Dinner- SW Quorn Carbonara

Its been one week, ive been in the gym twice, which im really proud about as its been about 5 years :) felt a bit ill at the end of the week, but now ive lost 5lbs im feeling like I NEED to go back in the gym!!!

Think Thin girls

Week 2- Day 2. 15/01/2013 ... Green day.

Decided I will go to the gym on thursday as its my day off work and i dont want to push myself too much :)!

Breakfast- None (naughty me)
Lunch- Rice, korma sauce (yoghurt and korma spice) and chicken (HEx)
Dinner- Bowl of SW chips :) YUM

Think Thin girls

Week 2- Day 3. 16/01/2013 ... Green day.

Decided to stick to green days as i dont get paid till friday and i dont have a lot of meat and i have lots and lots of pasta/rice. Also i always feel fuller on a green day :) i will set a couple of red days in towards the end of the week closer to weigh in!

Breakfast- Spaghetti in tom sauce on 1 toast
Lunch- Wetherspoons 5 bean chilli
Dinner- Savoury rice, mixed with yogurt and quorn (makes it nice and creamy)

Gym tomorrow! Excited!

Think Thin girls

oh dear oh dear ladies.... so since thursday i've been a very bad girl!!!

Went for ONE drink on thursday for my friends birthday, that turned into 5 pints, a random man buying us all a bottle of moet and shots... then one thing led to another and my last memory is a drunk me walking into mcdonalds and havng a cheeseburger and a mayo chicken....

IT DIDNT END THERE! :( because i was so hungover on friday i went to KFC had the new chicken boxmaster meal and litres of dr pepper... chocolate... biscuits...

AND THEN SATURDAY..... another friends birthday... pitchers of woo woo, lots of archers and DIET coke (yey)...

So im very hungover today.... so guess what... yes that horrible KFC that is 2 minutes away from my house... this time i went all for it and had a big daddy meal :/

Im SOO ashamed... im going to make myself a big bowl of rice and chicken... then tomorrow is a new day and i will get back on track :) i dont think i dare weigh myself....

Only positive thing i can say is ive drank about 7 pints of water in the last few days to try and flush all the alcohol out....

Someone give me some inspirationl words and some good foods to eat to kick me up the arse and never get dragged into that fastfood place again!!!

Went for ONE drink on thursday for my friends birthday, that turned into 5 pints, a random man buying us all a bottle of moet and shots... then one thing led to another and my last memory is a drunk me walking into mcdonalds and havng a cheeseburger and a mayo chicken....

IT DIDNT END THERE! :( because i was so hungover on friday i went to KFC had the new chicken boxmaster meal and litres of dr pepper... chocolate... biscuits...

AND THEN SATURDAY..... another friends birthday... pitchers of woo woo, lots of archers and DIET coke (yey)...

So im very hungover today.... so guess what... yes that horrible KFC that is 2 minutes away from my house... this time i went all for it and had a big daddy meal :/

Im SOO ashamed... im going to make myself a big bowl of rice and chicken... then tomorrow is a new day and i will get back on track :) i dont think i dare weigh myself....

Only positive thing i can say is ive drank about 7 pints of water in the last few days to try and flush all the alcohol out....

Someone give me some inspirationl words and some good foods to eat to kick me up the arse and never get dragged into that fastfood place again!!!

Awww don't worry hun, we all have days we slightly stray...;). The best thing to do is think of tomorrow as a brand new day and get right back on plan:). Try to include more super free into your meals this week and drink lots of fluid's! Lol xxx

Week 3- Day 1. 21/01/2013 ... Green Day.

So after 2 weeks on the diet, i am now into week 3, i found it hard last week with lots of birthdays and lots of alcohol which meant lots of hangover food. TBH i could of done better, i could of munched on free foods and all my syns instead of just going for the easy way out and getting takeaways!

So yes I weighed myself today and I put on 3lbs taking me back up into the 12's and only 2lbs lighter than when i started.

As you can imagine i went into a state of panic and ate nothing ALL day, then at about 5pm i had an alpen light bar, then went to the gym for an hour and went crazy and burnt about 400 cals. Then when I got in from the gym, i was starving so i cooked myself a slimming world curry :)

Breakfast- None
Lunch- None
Dinner- SW curry
Snacks- 1 alpen light bar

I will eat better tomorrow :)

Think Thin girls

Last edited:
Week 3- Day 2. 22/01/2013 ... Green Day.

Got up early for work so that i new i had chance to at least eat some breakfast. I feel i had a good day today, but need to go shopping, the cuboards are looking bare.

Breakfast- 2 alpen light bars
Lunch- 2 portions of wetherspoons sweet chilli noodles with sid salad (3 syns)
Dinner- SW chicken korma
Snacks- 2 cups of coffee

Think Thin girls :p

Awww don't worry hun, we all have days we slightly stray...;). The best thing to do is think of tomorrow as a brand new day and get right back on plan:). Try to include more super free into your meals this week and drink lots of fluid's! Lol xxx

Yes i will try hard this week, gonna go mental in the gym! I deserve to feel the burn after all my naughtiness last week haha xx

Just thought id pop over and subscribe to your diary!! And god am i jealous of your wknd lol. I cant wait for one of these. My birthday in 3 weeks so Will do this then lol.

As for Words of wisdom, stop starving yourself when u go off plan. It doesn't work. Better way to punish yourself is to make yourself eat super foods and superfree all the next day!! Your doing fab and back on track so well done xx

Just thought id pop over and subscribe to your diary!! And god am i jealous of your wknd lol. I cant wait for one of these. My birthday in 3 weeks so Will do this then lol.

As for Words of wisdom, stop starving yourself when u go off plan. It doesn't work. Better way to punish yourself is to make yourself eat super foods and superfree all the next day!! Your doing fab and back on track so well done xx

HI :) i no, i no :( im so used to doing silly diets before i startd slimming world im used to not eating for days, so somethimes i just wake up and dont eat until tea time and then im like :badmood:!
I've eaten properly today though, had a ham salad, a muller light and banana/grapes.
Im back in the gym tonight aswell, i will see if i can loose 5lbs again :)

Wooo hope you have a good time! I put 3lbs on so many 2 mcdonalds/2 KFC/pizza hut/alcohol... might be worth it :p

xx

Lol i agree. Everyone needs a binge/blow out every now and again hun!! I can't wait for mine. Gonna see how much bad food i can fit into one day lol. Plus tonnes of alcohol too!!!

I know what u mean about the mind set. Think we all feel like that. Starve binge starve binge... Far too easy to do. Your back on it today so well done babe!! Bet you'll get your 3lb back off no bother. Im hoping for a pound or ideally 2 next wk!! Be delighted to get into the 11's again.

Ps Im addicted to the gym! I love it. Only thing that keeps me sane lol x

Back