22 and this is my year to fit into that LBD

Heyyyy! I'm back been very busy this week so havent been able to update! Even though I've been up to Edinburgh for the weekend I think I've been quite good! I will weigh myself soon and tell you how I've done... if i loose weight I wont bother doing the rest of my food diary's from last week, but if i've put any on then i will tell you what I've eaten :/
Will try and complete a full food diary this week :) xxx

Hi everyone so I have been off the radio for a few months! Tbh keeping up with a food diary on here every night was stressing me out so I decided to take some time off from the Internet :) but I woke up today feeling a lot better than I have done in the last few months! So at the same weight I started at last time 12st4 I begin my journey again! Today I have eaten a tin of beans, a Alpen light bar and then my own recipe sweetandsour pasta with a slice of whole meal bread :)

Weighed myself this morning and my actually start weigh in is 12st 7lbs :( so 3 more lbs than I thought I was!!

B- 2 weetabix with skimmed milk
L- sweet n sour mug shot, portion of rice, 2 Alpen light bars, fat free toffee yoghurt and a banana
D- tin of spaghetti, 2 eggs scrambled and a side salad

Syns- 1 square of dairy milk chocolate (2 syns)

Can anybody tell me if I'm having too many HExB ?? I had weetabix and Alpen light bars that's all! :/

Think thin girls

It's was my day off today so I had a nice lie in and skipped breakfast

L- pasta with lots stirred in- mixed salad, garlic paste, quark, 2 slices of ham and some spices
D- bag of frozen Tesco stir fry, mixed with extra mushrooms and carrots, added some soy sauce and paprika and finally some prawns
Then some strawberries and banana in toffee yoghurt.

Syns- cheese and onion walkers baked crisps

Think thin girls

Hello :)

I have just seen that you work at weatherspoons. Would you know the syns for the pulled pork on a jacket potato? It sounds delish

Also here to subscribe! xx.

Back