25-26 stones come on in

I used to live in Scarborough, lovely walking on the beach and all that fresh sea air .. does a power of good.

I eat too much potatoes and rice and also pasta, I do find that when I steer off these I do lose more. Hard though as I love them.

Good luck with your new job!

Well done !! Going down well there.

Lost 7 this week thats 15 in two weeks. Wouldnt it be nice if it came off like that every week !! :)

Im just going to take one day at a time, one weigh in at a time and make sure its always down ... down .. down :p xx With any luck!

Hi everyone,

it's my first post on this site. Started Slimming World 2 weeks ago and have managed to lose 2.5lbs despite two weekends away where I fell off the wagon! I'm currently in the high 24s... it's a long road ahead! Thank you for all your stories of inspiration! We can do this!

Hi. Three weeks in lost 3 last Wednesday so that is 18 pounds away. I hope I can do another 3 this week for my stone and a half award. I think I seriously need to say off the potatoes and I have drunk a ton of coke zero this week. Dont feel like I have lost a thing.

I am weighing myself far too much and I put myself in a real strop last week thinking I hadnt lost then I lost 3. Again this week feels like I havent so I would really be better to leave them alone and just concentrate on one day at a time.

How are you all doing girls? xx

I am hoping for my 1 and 1/2 shiny this week as I need 1.5lbs. Had an awful week as I caught a tummy bug from my little girl so me and the hubby were not very well at all Thursday/Friday. It may be a blessing towards my weight loss though.

Weigh in tonight so I will report my loss as soon as possible :) xx

:grouphugg:How was your weigh in girls. Wednesday nights for me and lost 8.5 lbs. Really happy. Only 1.5 lbs away from 2 stones. Not bad for 4 weeks. Wish it would stay coming off like ... I wish! Hope you have all had a god week. Drop in and lets know how you are doing? x

I lost 5.5lbs and got my 1 and 1/2 stone award, SOTM and SOTW!! So chuffed. My signature is certainly filling with awards and all in the last 7 weeks!!

Loving Slimming World!

Only 3lbs now to my 2 stone award! I am hoping that will happen in the next couple of weeks at least :) xx

Well done on all those lovely shineys! :)

I lost 5.5lbs and got my 1 and 1/2 stone award, SOTM and SOTW!! So chuffed. My signature is certainly filling with awards and all in the last 7 weeks!!

Loving Slimming World!

Only 3lbs now to my 2 stone award! I am hoping that will happen in the next couple of weeks at least :) xx

Hi I have been going to SW since Dec 13th 2011 so eleven weeks and 32 pounds are gone... started at 22stone 6 pounds and tuesday the 28th feb 20 stone 2 pounds hoping for 3 this week to get my two and a half stone sticker, the weeks have flown by and i really have found it so easy. I love the super speed soup and it really fills me up and I have never made so many meals from scratch before, we will get there...

Well done ... its good that its going fast and 32 lbs is a huge amount. Great going.

Well done everybody! I hope we can keep each other going we will soon get there. :p

Hi I have been going to SW since Dec 13th 2011 so eleven weeks and 32 pounds are gone... started at 22stone 6 pounds and tuesday the 28th feb 20 stone 2 pounds hoping for 3 this week to get my two and a half stone sticker, the weeks have flown by and i really have found it so easy. I love the super speed soup and it really fills me up and I have never made so many meals from scratch before, we will get there...

Wow great losses girls ?

My weigh loss has slowed right down so I'm changing tactics! Cutting out bread this week to see if it makes a difference. I think I've been stuck in rut of same food for a few weeks too so need to rethink my menus.

I shall win ?

Hi,

New on here, currently at 25 stone looking to at least half that , have previously lost over 8 stone on sw but put more back on.
Trying the extra easy this time.
Husband is doing it with me so loads of support at home.
Determined to do it this time and keep it off.

Hope everybody is having a good week.

I am doing this at home and so far have lost 10lb in 2 weeks.:D

Wow great losses girls ?

My weigh loss has slowed right down so I'm changing tactics! Cutting out bread this week to see if it makes a difference. I think I've been stuck in rut of same food for a few weeks too so need to rethink my menus.

I shall win ?

I dropped potatoes and coke zero last week and lost 8.5 lbs. Potatoes are great and I love them but long term I need to have them now and again and not every day. Hope it works for you hun xx Keep us posted :p

Hi,

New on here, currently at 25 stone looking to at least half that , have previously lost over 8 stone on sw but put more back on.
Trying the extra easy this time.
Husband is doing it with me so loads of support at home.
Determined to do it this time and keep it off.

Hope everybody is having a good week.

I am doing this at home and so far have lost 10lb in 2 weeks.:D

Well done girl! Thats amazing. My hubby is doing it with me too and he has lost 15 lbs so far and I have lost 26.5. He started a couple weeks after me. It definately helps that he is doing it too as we can eat the same stuff. To be honest we dont really eat any differently but you just cook it differently and I eat more veg, salad and fruit than I would normally. I do think this is the best diet on the market.

Good luck with your journey hun, lets stick together and see this pesky weight off lol xx :p

Hi guys, wondered if there was a spare chair for me in here? I started at 25st 4lbs in mid Jan and now weigh 24st 2lbs as of this morning. Hoping I can break into the 23's next week. So I'd love to hang out here for a while if that's ok? :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

You dont have to ask, all are welcome its good to have company on your journey. . xx Well done on your losses so far xx

Good luck hun, I'm desperate for a 3lbs loss on Monday next week just so I can say goodbye to the 24's finally!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Good luck, sure you wont need!! I would like at least 1.5 lbs to take me to the 2 stones loss but the darned scales are sticking agan grrrrrr. That happens every flipping week no idea what I have lost. Nightmare!

Lets know how you get on x

Back