250lb to lose - NEED help and friends for support

i wouldnt dream of wearing a cossie in public. i have one i wear in our giant paddling pool out the back and i look like a hippo modelling for m&s in it but if it means i can be cool in the hot weather then i dont mind. you are braver than me!!!
i hope you have a fab time though :)

i have a nearly 13 year old boy, hes grumpy and stroppy but hes mine and i cant take him back coz i lost the receipt :p xx

i wouldnt dream of wearing a cossie in public. i have one i wear in our giant paddling pool out the back and i look like a hippo modelling for m&s in it but if it means i can be cool in the hot weather then i dont mind. you are braver than me!!!
i hope you have a fab time though :)

i have a nearly 13 year old boy, hes grumpy and stroppy but hes mine and i cant take him back coz i lost the receipt :p xx

Haha, that's just the sort of thing I say about my 14 year old daughter! :D xx

Haha, that's just the sort of thing I say about my 14 year old daughter! :D xx

:)

I adore him of course but he is just so like Kevin off the fast show. One word demands or answers, walks with no enthusiasm, just floppy arms and a lazy can't be bothered gait. I told him today that he has permission to enjoy himself. He just huffed at me.
What's happened to my little boy?!?!? He's 13 in September and it's scary! Xx

Hehe. I have a 7 year old who is autistic so its likes an overgrown toddler. He's mentally about an age of a 3 year old. Hard work but a lot of rewards also. Plus I find I celebrate each milestone he makes more. He has a little sister who's 4 months, so she's pretty easy for now although I'm forever walking around smelling like baby spit all day!

I think I generally don't care what people think of me so it makes me being able to do things a lot more easy. There are some things I won't do out of embarrassment like go to an amusement park, but I plan to loose enough weight to take my son next year as he loves the things. Plus baby will be bigger to go on the baby rides with me. Plus as an incentive my dad has offered to pay if I get to 20 stones as a mini goal. So only 6 more to go.

Out of curiosity what diet will you be following?

:)

I adore him of course but he is just so like Kevin off the fast show. One word demands or answers, walks with no enthusiasm, just floppy arms and a lazy can't be bothered gait. I told him today that he has permission to enjoy himself. He just huffed at me.
What's happened to my little boy?!?!? He's 13 in September and it's scary! Xx

Ditto, love her to bits, but boy is she a typical teenager!! :D xx

Oh lovely, I'm sorry to hear you met some stupid pathetic bullies :( If it helps, people like that would comment about anything if we weren't on the larger side, they think it's their god given right! Boobs to big/boobs too small/too tall/big bum/small bum/different coloured hair etc etc. All clearly to hide their own imperfections and make themselves feel better - only they come across as right see-you-next-tuesdays!

Well done on walking away love. They only go for reactions and you didn't give them one to their faces. If you can't put it out of your head (and that's all it is - petty words of someone who hasn't given it a second thought) use it as motivation. You CAN DO THIS!

Congrats on the wedding love - what an awesome goal to move towards :)

Big hugs love, I've just been through a similar situation with someone saying horrible things - fattism is about loss of control, and the others are so right - it's their problem, not yours - just blank it out of your mind and carry on with your plan xxx

Hehe. I have a 7 year old who is autistic so its likes an overgrown toddler. He's mentally about an age of a 3 year old. Hard work but a lot of rewards also. Plus I find I celebrate each milestone he makes more. He has a little sister who's 4 months, so she's pretty easy for now although I'm forever walking around smelling like baby spit all day! I think I generally don't care what people think of me so it makes me being able to do things a lot more easy. There are some things I won't do out of embarrassment like go to an amusement park, but I plan to loose enough weight to take my son next year as he loves the things. Plus baby will be bigger to go on the baby rides with me. Plus as an incentive my dad has offered to pay if I get to 20 stones as a mini goal. So only 6 more to go. Out of curiosity what diet will you be following?

That's a great way to be, sometimes I can just not care but it does get to me at other times.
Your dads incentive is a fab idea! That's so nice of him :)

It sounds like you have your hands full with your 2 little ones :) I'd love another but I'm too big at the mo. I'd want to be healthy before I consider going through birth again! X

Oh lovely, I'm sorry to hear you met some stupid pathetic bullies :( If it helps, people like that would comment about anything if we weren't on the larger side, they think it's their god given right! Boobs to big/boobs too small/too tall/big bum/small bum/different coloured hair etc etc. All clearly to hide their own imperfections and make themselves feel better - only they come across as right see-you-next-tuesdays! Well done on walking away love. They only go for reactions and you didn't give them one to their faces. If you can't put it out of your head (and that's all it is - petty words of someone who hasn't given it a second thought) use it as motivation. You CAN DO THIS! Congrats on the wedding love - what an awesome goal to move towards :)

Thank you :) that's true I guess. People are divs and I get so wound up about it.
I am doing something about it so hopefully one day I'll be able to enjoy myself in public without worrying! Xx

I'm just going to be using MFP logging foods etc. no food after 7/8pm and 2 litres of water. That's my tried and tested way.
I had lost 50lb doing it that way 2 years ago but life got in the way and through a load of **** at me and I fell hard off the diet wagon.
Since then I've tried and failed at slimming world and the harcombe diet. The only way I succeeded was eating good foods, allowing myself a once a week treat and talking non stop diet talk here and everywhere else in my life!

I've just woken up as I hadn't slept properly while I was away, my sister turned up with my 2 year old niece so I'm babysitting at the mo. Watching enchanted!! (Guilty pleasure lol) I don't know what food we have left after hols so will have a rummage later for a good healthy meal for tea.
Prob will have toast and cuppa for break and a sarnie for dins x

If you have a program on your pc/laptop like paint, open it in there and use the 'rotate' button to rotate it 90* right (think that should get it right way, if not keep going until it's right way up) and then reupload it :)

If you have a program on your pc/laptop like paint, open it in there and use the 'rotate' button to rotate it 90* right (think that should get it right way, if not keep going until it's right way up) and then reupload it :)

I uploaded it from my phone and it's the right way on my phone!

Will try later on the laptop , thanks x

Strange! :) Does this look the right way on your phone? :)
image.jpg

breakfast - toast

lunch - cheese and tom sandwich & crisps

tea - something with beef strips! i got them out to defrost and will magic them into a meal later on :)

So sorry you had such a horrible experience. Some people are just plain ignorant and a poor excuse for a human being. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This...............but I've found they soon shut up if you yell back at them. It always surprises them as they think we're an easy target, they soon go away when they realise we have voices too.

Welcome to Mini's.

Sorry about those stupid people hun. keep smiling. I like stir fry with beef strips-yummy :) xxx

thank you all for your kind comments :) you are all fab! xx

i have been so busy with work today that ive forgotten about it being nearly tea time. i love stir fry but dont have much veg in after the hol we were on so i think im gonna just do a quick curry. bish bash bosh delish!
i bought LOADS of packs of lidls pilau micro rice when it was on offer for 29p and its so yummy and only takes 2 mins in mic. much nicer than boring plain rice! im slowly running out, i had about 20 hahahaha! i will have to stock up! x

Back