250lb to lose - NEED help and friends for support

Enjoy your curry and rice I always buy loads of something if its on offer ;) xx

Enjoy your curry and rice I always buy loads of something if its on offer ;) xx

I'm a bargain queen :) lidl have got pork loin joint on offer so I'm sending the nearly hubby to get 3 as I only eat pork and beef and it gets expensive.

He's also cooking tea as am bogged down with work. I'm helping set up a new business so spending hours online and now I've got a headache :( x

Aw good old nearly hubby ;) sorry you have a headache from being snowed under from work hun xxx

That seems a sensible plan to go by. And glad you had a good day 1. I skipped lunched yesterday and went 12hours without eating, naughty I know but I think the heat gets to me and I was out and couldn't eat anyway.

Good today so far :)

A quick breakfast of a cereal bar as had to take OH to work so I could have the car. We recently sold our 2nd car as it wasn't being used since I work at home and my son gets the bus to school but some days I need it. Annoying coz I gotta get up early and drive him in at 7:30.
Anyway I dropped my son off at youth club as he's off on a 4 day camping trip in Swansea. He was all nervous bless him.
Had a sandwich and mini cheddars for lunch over the laptop and now I've got another headache :(
I'm done working for the day so as I'm hubby and son free I'm having a lie down :)
Pork for tea as I have so much since I went to lidl and got more! Haha!
Prob be spicy pork joint with jp and salad.

2 takeaways leaflets came through door today. I drooled over them :D

How's everyone else doing? Xx

Awww bless him! I bet he'll be having the time of his life now he's away :) Entering into the unknown is always scary!

Hope your head feels better soon love - enjoy the quiet whilst you can ;) xx

I'm sure your son will have a fab time. I'm glad your doing well today also. Don't worry about cat naps. I'm the queen of them in hot weather, then again I have really broken sleep at night which I'm sure plays a part in it.

I'm the queen of them in hot weather, then again I have really broken sleep at night which I'm sure plays a part in it.

Oh crikey me too - in fact, all year round - but my "naps" end up lasting for two hours! And then I wonder why I can't sleep later :eek:

Great to hear your son is settling in well, I bet he'll have a wonderful time - and you can have some You time :)

Awwww that's the great thing about being a kid, it's usually so easy to mix and make friends - bless him :) Bet he's loving it!

Hoe are you doing love, you enjoying the peace? xx

aww so glad he is settled and happy with is new friend x

Hope you are doing ok hun?

Glad your little lad is settled :) xxx

Make the most of your last day of quiet if you can ;) Hope your little man had fun :)

How are you getting on lovely? xx

Hi all :)

Sorry I've not updated, was so I'll over the weekend I've just been in bed all the time trying to breathe!
Have decided to weigh in at the end of August!! I get married on 31st oct so will weigh on 31st August, 30th sept then 31oct!! I have ordered my wedding outfit in a size 28, I am a size 32! Gulp!!! This means I have to try super hard!! I have no choice.

Today I had

Skipped breakfast as slept in and was busy

Cheese coleslaw sandwich, crisps and a slice of Swiss roll

Pork stir fry with loads of veg and rice, Swiss roll and custard for pud

Toast and a cuppa for supper :)

Will start mfping tomorrow so I can be sure I'm under my cal limit.

How's everyone doing? Xx

I went away for a long weekend and put 6lbs back on. Rather annoyed with that, but never mind. Going to start a fresh from today to get back in the right mind frame.

Sorry to hear that you where ill though.

Back