30 day shred

Hiya im doing the shred too im on day 7 level 1 i did try level 2 last nigh but it killed me!! Has anyone lost weight on it though, im doing slimming world at the same time and dont want a gain

I lost very little but afterwards 1.5 every week for 6 weeks (that's a lot for me). It's great for fitness and toning but not so great for weight loss in my opinion.

I've done the shred a couple of times but this time I'm giving the Slim in 6 workout a try so looking forward to something different x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haven't heard of that one. Is it good? I tried the ripped in 30 the other day and it seemed to work different areas than the shred. I think the shred is great for toning and any exercise will help speed up your metabolism so will in effect help you lose weight too.

excellent. were you doing shred every day? iam on level two but its taking me from beginning April lol

I was probably doing it on average 3 times per week, sometimes 4. It took a long time to finish. I was definitely bored with it by the end. At least each level in ripped in 30 is only for 5 days.

yes am half way thru but getting bored now. really want to finish but its taken four weeks already ha

Back