30 Day Shred :)

Hi :)

The plan is that you do each level for 10 days before moving up to the next level.

Yep aching a bit this morning! I did do a run as well though. Think ill stick to level 1 today instead of trying to be cocky and do level 2 haha!

Day 3 done this morning- still not finding it any easier!

Day 2 done (stuck to level 1 - arms are bloody killing me!) Good luck to those who have yet to do it today x x

I did Day 1 last night - not as bad as I expected but I only did a half push up - not a full one. Got up before the kids this morning and did Day 2, then did half hour bootcamp at the gym, which was a killer. Going to leave my squats until it's cooler!
Hoping I can keep it up and see some great results - I took a photo of my jelly belly and will do another after the 30 days.

So day 4 is complete, can't say it's getting any easier but the muscle ache is subsiding.

Am also considering starting the couch to 5k but not sure if that's gonna be too much on top of shredding?

So day 4 is complete, can't say it's getting any easier but the muscle ache is subsiding.

Am also considering starting the couch to 5k but not sure if that's gonna be too much on top of shredding?
Go for it! They're starting a couch to 5k down in coole park tomorrow morning, your post just reminded me - so I am going to give it a go! Hate running - got to beat my fear!

Go for it definitely!

I do both but honestly on the days I do C25K I don't normally get time to do 30DS too :(

Yeah, I've actually started getting up 30 mins earlier to start doing the 30DS DVD which is good for me as don't like getting up in the mornings and always say I will but never do.

The plan would be to do the running in the evening 3 nights a week as I only sit on my butt then anyway most nights :p it's just getting the motivation, plus I need an armband or summat for my phone as my clothes don't have pockets!

Yeah, I've actually started getting up 30 mins earlier to start doing the 30DS DVD which is good for me as don't like getting up in the mornings and always say I will but never do.

The plan would be to do the running in the evening 3 nights a week as I only sit on my butt then anyway most nights :p it's just getting the motivation, plus I need an armband or summat for my phone as my clothes don't have pockets!

Be careful not to injure yourself! I just carry my phone with my music in my hand :)

Level 2 Day 2 done :)

Day three and I decided to move onto level 2 (mainly coz I was bored already of level 1) didn't find it much more difficult but reckon I'm gonna feel it in the morning! Also ran 3k before tea so feeling good. Hope everyone has enjoyed the sunshine today x x

Hope you're enjoying the sunshine fellow shredders. I did Day 3 - level one this evening and found it tough, as I did kettlebells yesterday night and this morning and had started to stiffen up a bit - but it's done now.
Starting couch to 5k tomorrow morning followed by a swim to cool off I think, so if I wake up early in the morning I will do the shred first.

So day 5 done and I am now halfway through level one-yippee!!

Was torture tho, we have an open plan kitchen and living room and my boyfriend was making bacon sarnies, it was horrible- gasping for breath and inhaling bacon smells, now I'm starving!

So day 5 done and I am now halfway through level one-yippee!!

Was torture tho, we have an open plan kitchen and living room and my boyfriend was making bacon sarnies, it was horrible- gasping for breath and inhaling bacon smells, now I'm starving!
OMG - double torture. I've put mine off til later - think I'll need all my energy to try and run in this heat this morning. But now I want bacon - think I can smell it coming from your kitchen ;)

Morning, how's everyone else getting on?

I completed day 6 of level 1 this morning, really didn't want to get out of bed as had a really bad nights sleep but I did, keep consoling myself that it's the weekend tomorrow!

Was a bit disheartened at weigh in last night as I put on half a pound despite exercising and following the diet 100% but I'm hoping it could be water retention in my muscles and that I will eventually get a whoosh of weight loss on the scales.

I know I've gotten smaller as I measured my inches on Saturday and again yesterday morning and I've lost 4 so far, none off my thighs tho :( but I think I'm gonna post em up at day 10 to see a comparison and progress :)

Still with you - did day 4 last night and really struggled - I was tired but got up early and did day 5 this morning and off to bootcamp and a swim when I drop the kids off.
Enjoy the sunshine shredders!

Back