30 Day Toning Exercise Challenge - Honk if You Were 100% Today

WTF?Ive been doing too many squats,hahaha...never thought I'd say those words :).

Yes seems as if I skipped a few days and have gone from the 150's to the 180's-no wonder Um whacked but at least I'm doing them.!!

It seems the wider your stance the more these squats target your inner thighs,a narrower stance works on the front leg (see that's what too many squats do,I think I'm an expert!!). And just to throw another idea out there-squats work way better when you're holding weights.

Is there an exercise that specifically targets lower legs so that I can squash my fat calves into a pair of boots ( when I say exercise I'm obviously ignoring aerobic exercise:))

haha you're off your head doing more than you needed to...fair play though...maybe continue at this higher rate now you've started? It's only 10 days left...go on;)

i believe the best exercise for calves is the one where you stand and go up and down on your toes/balls of your feet in several reps....certainly tones them....I was tempted to do the squats with weights...might add weights when I do lunges next month x

Yes,I'm obviously off my head,it's not as if I actually enjoy exercise or anything,hence being here in the first place but I suppose once you start doing them it's not really that bad.

Last night I did some in the shower,got out and started the remaining ones only to find I sweated so much I had to get back into the shower?I dread to think what I look like in a gym...with real people!!!!!

Seriously my thighs are killing me-it reminds me of what it used to be like many moons ago when I went horse riding-John Wayne hasn't a patch on me today.

I suppose it's not my calves per se MrsFTB,just general fatness on my lower leg preventing me from zipping up normal long boots-will this fatness go with the rest of the fatness?I WANT a normal pair of long boots-it's my dream!!!

Yes,I'm obviously off my head,it's not as if I actually enjoy exercise or anything,hence being here in the first place but I suppose once you start doing them it's not really that bad.

Last night I did some in the shower,got out and started the remaining ones only to find I sweated so much I had to get back into the shower?I dread to think what I look like in a gym...with real people!!!!!

Seriously my thighs are killing me-it reminds me of what it used to be like many moons ago when I went horse riding-John Wayne hasn't a patch on me today.

I suppose it's not my calves per se MrsFTB,just general fatness on my lower leg preventing me from zipping up normal long boots-will this fatness go with the rest of the fatness?I WANT a normal pair of long boots-it's my dream!!!

for someone who hates exercise you're doing pretty amazing...there is no way I could accidentally do more...and doing them in the shower too....you're ace haha!

if you're walking like John Wayne then its deffo working....it's worth looking like a weirdo for a while haha!

funny you should mention the normal boots challenge....I have a pair of boots that I loved and wore all the time...patent and smart...the sole has come apart and can't be fixed...so I figured surely I can fit into a normal pair as they were normal too...went to Dune...the only boots I liked...got stuck on my old fat calves but skinny on the ankles...arggghhhh!

We will get in them...soon! Xx

So glad it's nearly over...my bum best rival a Kardashian by next Saturday or heads will roll lol x

Your heads going to roll if we all don't have bums as humphs by 30 nov given it was your idea ;)

Gotta find me first....I'll be the one waddling along in pain lol x

My inner thighs feel like guitar strings that have been tightened beyond belief :(

Pmsl at the thought...but surely that's a good thing right? Meats working?xx

Pmsl at the thought...but surely that's a good thing right? Meats working?xx

Oops...top there....meant to say means its working...not meat...I'm clearly hungry and could murder a fillet steak right now....lol xx

Yay! 6 more real days to plump tight buns :cool: x

Back