30st 5lb Start Weight

hershey said:
I'm on day 2 now and had a combined breakfast lunch of beans on toast and I had a mouthful and the beans were really sweet and I don't like sweet beans so went to sprinkle a bit of salt on them and the salt pot was open on pour instead of Shake and 1 half of my food was covered in salt :(

I ate the other half but I'm annoyed lol!! Still
I guess it's less calories!

Got pork chops our for tea. Looking forward to them :) x

I have the little plastic pots of Heinz reduced sugar and salt beans - if I ever have normal beans they taste unbearably sweet! :) xx

hershey said:
I'm glad my niece is around and I can share her christmas with her as she's just getting in to the whole Father Christmas thing.
We don't do stockings but I'll still put out a mince pie and glass of milk and a carrot :) x

We're still waiting for the next generation of little ones - it shouldn't be long now before my adult nephews and niece start producing them! :D xx

Hi I've just joined minimins so not sure if I'm doing this right but well done for being so brave and facing your challenge. I've been overweight all my life untillast year when I dropped four stone, less than 12 months on I've put it all back on plus 2st! I'm so determined to do this again and stay target weight. You're not alone. Sometimes I feel like the fattest person in the world it affects every aspect of my life especially constant low moods. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired! We can do this girl! Good luck for your first 7lbs

Hi I've just joined minimins so not sure if I'm doing this right but well done for being so brave and facing your challenge. I've been overweight all my life untillast year when I dropped four stone, less than 12 months on I've put it all back on plus 2st! I'm so determined to do this again and stay target weight. You're not alone. Sometimes I feel like the fattest person in the world it affects every aspect of my life especially constant low moods. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired! We can do this girl! Good luck for your first 7lbs

Welcome to minimins xxx

It sounds like you are in the same boat as me. Stick around and I'm sure we can help each other x

Just had my tea. Griddled pork chop with potato wedges, broc, cauli and garlic and herb Philly sauce. Was Delish :) I had a mince pie and a cuppa for my pud. All done for the day so day 2 : SUCCESS :) :)

Just had my tea. Griddled pork chop with potato wedges, broc, cauli and garlic and herb Philly sauce. Was Delish :) I had a mince pie and a cuppa for my pud. All done for the day so day 2 : SUCCESS :) :)

Well done, another day bites the dust! I could just eat a mince pie, yum! :) xx

Well done, another day bites the dust! I could just eat a mince pie, yum! :) xx
I enjoyed it thoroughly! I felt I deserved it after I could only eat half my brunch! X

Laying in bed wide awake , can't sleep because my mind is racing about losing weight!! I'm
Officially obsessed! Last time I was obsessed I lost 4 stone, so although I'm worn out, it bodes well for the diet :) :)

For months I've been waiting for that magic switch in my head to go on and it's finally happened! I can't wait to lose weight :D

had a very unproductive day today, my niece stayed last night and i got no sleep so after she went i took advantage of the empty house and went back to bed. then i woke up after lunch time so hungry as i'd no breakfast and realised there wasnt much in for lunch! shopping coming saturday and im trying to be good and live from store cupboard and freezer, as usually we'd opt for takeaway but im pushing myself hard this week and if i can get through it then i can do anything weight loss wise! then the post came and the Graze box i'd got for free had arrived so i had 3 of the little snacks from that for lunch. was very nice :)

for tea im doing a curry feast.. i cant wait. beef curry, brown rice, poppadoms, onion bhaajis and mango chutney. mmmmmmmmmmmm im so hungry!!

brown rice definitely fills me up more than white rice and its loads better for my body. it takes longer to cook and a few tries to get used to but i wouldnt go back now. same with brown pasta! im a brown convert x

Ooh, that curry feast sounds gorgeous, I'm hungry now! :D

I know what you mean about being obsessed by weight loss - I've been in that zone myself for the last three years, and I honestly believe that being obsessive about it is key to being successful, so it's a good sign that you're feeling like that! :) xx

Ooh, that curry feast sounds gorgeous, I'm hungry now! :D I know what you mean about being obsessed by weight loss - I've been in that zone myself for the last three years, and I honestly believe that being obsessive about it is key to being successful, so it's a good sign that you're feeling like that! :) xx

It's about time I was now my start weight is what it is!!
That's what got me in the zone! I hadn't weighed for ages and then my batt died in the scales so I put it off and off until Monday when I got more and weighed and that was it then.
When I got down to 26stone I was so happy I wasn't the same weight as my age. I'm 32 in feb and I was heading that way again so I'm determined to be well into the 20's by then! X

hershey said:
It's about time I was now my start weight is what it is!!
That's what got me in the zone! I hadn't weighed for ages and then my batt died in the scales so I put it off and off until Monday when I got more and weighed and that was it then.
When I got down to 26stone I was so happy I wasn't the same weight as my age. I'm 32 in feb and I was heading that way again so I'm determined to be well into the 20's by then! X

You will be, hon, I'm confident of that! I never thought I would end up at half my starting weight - it really can be done!! :) xx

You will be, hon, I'm confident of that! I never thought I would end up at half my starting weight - it really can be done!! :) xx

What was your start weight? I forget x

hershey said:
What was your start weight? I forget x

I was 21.5 stone. When I weighed in on Saturday I was 10st 6.6lbs, which I could never have imagined when I started. I thought at my age and level of fitness I could never achieve significant weight loss, but it can be done, so never give up hope, you absolutely can do it! :) xx

hershey said:
Well that's amazing :) what an achievement!! You must be so proud of yourself x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks, Lou. :) I suppose I am proud, though I won't truly feel that way until I've maintained for a while longer! :) xx

Do you know what struck me Lou as I read this thread?

it was :"wow! She seems like a really lovely person!"

im so proud of you for reaching out for support!

you've got what it takes to turn things around. I can see that in your posts.

Back