ProPoints 3rd time lucky - previous gold member

Hey hun hope everything is OK. You're doing the right thing planning what you're gonna eat, it does help and if you want comfort food it is definitely better to point it in before you eat it.

Good luck hun
Nic xx

I should say I had a double decker yesterday too. I have 29 weeklies left.

Surprisingly my appetite has left me today. Really just want to cry rather than eat but my ickle kitty is cheering me up. This is Harry the youngest of my 4 cats as 7 months old 1410688793461.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I should say I had a double decker yesterday too. I have 29 weeklies left.

Surprisingly my appetite has left me today. Really just want to cry rather than eat but my ickle kitty is cheering me up. This is Harry the youngest of my 4 cats as 7 months oldView attachment 153383

Aww no, I'm sorry you feel like crying hun :( Hope things can get sorted?

Animals are the best friends especially in times of trouble, they bring us so much comfort.

That they do. I feel crap beimg on here down in the dumps so early on in my diary. Sorry

No need to apologise hun, we're all here for each other, which is one of the best things about minis, we know we can come on here and whatever kind of day we're having there will always be someone to listen to you and have a chat. xx

BTW your cat is gorgeous! I love cats and wish we could had cats, unfortunately I'm allergic to cats :(

Nic xx

Thanks. As I sais he is one of 4. This is bella 1410693139807.jpg
She is 5

This is molly she is 12
1410693168356.jpg

This is jess she is also 12
1410693203306.jpg

My babies

And these are the bigs cats I got to stroke and feed for my birthday

1410693238807.jpg1410693250376.jpg1410693271426.jpg

Incase you cant tell I love cats of all shapes and sizes. They do make me feel better.

And thanks for your words. It means a lot. Its been a long time since I was on here. Im still in touch with one of my old minis friends and we met up this year and I love her to pieces but its nice to meet new friends.

Sam

Xxx

When I was at school there were 3 samanthas in my year and they stuck us all on the same form so I became sam, one became sammy and one was samantha so you knew who you were talking to although I actually hate the name!!

Doing a bit better tham this morning. Keeping myself busy baking. My mum Is having a 60th birthday party in a few weeks so having some trial runs of things

Fish and chips for tea. Fail.

Writing of weeklies (had 29 left plus 12pp for today) think it covers it? Medium cod and shared portion of chips.

The rest of the week will stick to weeklies. Fingers crossed

Here is the plan for today

1410766721709.jpg

The flapjack is one I made myself. Im not sure what im going to do with the other 6 points yet but am sure I will have a nice treat in the evening. Maybe a pudding or a bottle of lager.

Feel much brighter today.

When I was at school there were 3 samanthas in my year and they stuck us all on the same form so I became sam, one became sammy and one was samantha so you knew who you were talking to although I actually hate the name!!

Oh thanks! Lol! :D Hehe, only joking hun cos tbh I've never been keen on the name Samantha either and when I was little wanted to change my name to Danielle which is my middle name. I don't mind Sam or Sammy so much nowadays though, it has grown on me.

Fish and chips for tea. Fail.

Writing of weeklies (had 29 left plus 12pp for today) think it covers it? Medium cod and shared portion of chips.

The rest of the week will stick to weeklies. Fingers crossed

It is not a fail! It's a blip and anyway, you are counting it so hopefully should be ok.

Here is the plan for today

View attachment 153486

The flapjack is one I made myself. Im not sure what im going to do with the other 6 points yet but am sure I will have a nice treat in the evening. Maybe a pudding or a bottle of lager.

Feel much brighter today.

Sounds like a fab day hun so stay strong, you can do this! A good idea to save some points for treats this evening ;)

Sorry been mia. Been so naughty. Think I have put on half a stone. I have been on leave and eaten anything I have wanted. Feel horrible. Tomorrow is a new start. my weigh in this week has been put back to friday so in 2 munds whether to do 6 days of simple start (figuring that treats will be approx 4pp a day) or just to a point the next 6 days. Im really struggling to diet as such so wondering if simple start may just be the boost I need.....god why is it so hard

So after talking it through with my leader last night I have decided tp do 6 days of simple start. Have never really done this before as found it too hard to stick to so here goes:

B - porridge oats and berries
L - ham warburtons thins with salad
D - fillet steak, home made chips, mushrooms, tomatoes, peas and sweetcorn.
P - greek yoghurt amd berries

Not sure on snacks yet - inital thoughts are a ww bar and a meringue with pudding but will decide as the day goes on.

So yesterday was brilliant I stuck to it 100% so proud of myself.

So todays plan is porridge for breakfast again, chicken warburtons thins for lunch and chilli and jacket potato for dinner.

Snacks are stewed apple and greek yoghurt, fruit salad, lots of other fruit and 2 ww bars as my treats.

Feel happy and motivated again :)

Oh trust me after the food I have eaten in the last week there will be no loss just not such a large gain hopefully.

Day 2 has been good too. Food was as follows:

B - porridge and berries
L - chicken salad warburtons thins, sugar free jelly
D - chilli, jacket potato dalad and greek yoghurt

Snacks - apple and yoghurt, cereal bar and a ww bar later.

Planning tomorrow....really need to start taking photos too

Todays plan

B - porridge and berries
L - ham salad warburtons thins
D - jacket potato and chilli

Like a wally I have forgotten all my fruit and everything. Trip to tesco at lunchtime....at least I leave breakfast stuff at work :(

Last edited:
Back