5/11/11 - 26/3/12 Diary

Yep it is part of the inheritance saga!

Day 4, chocolate shake for breakfast, soup for lunch (yuk) and a lovely favourite strawberry awaiting me at dinner time :)

Feel hungry, drinking so much water I'm scared of drowning! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today is the day I feel the most hungry, so far.

I've drank nearly 3.5 litres of water already.

Does it get worse?

My son is into that series, he got the 4th book today and has already ready a 1/4 of it lol.... keep up the good work and well done on chucking the temptations away!! L xx
Ever heard of eragon? The fourth book was released today, I'm such a big kid I had to have it!! :)

Lothaerna said:
Today is the day I feel the most hungry, so far.

I've drank nearly 3.5 litres of water already.

Does it get worse?

No Hun it gets much easier day 3-4 is the worst after that you're golden! X

Day 5!

I am so hungry I want to eat everything! I'm not sure this is for me. Minus my one indiscretion of the little milky way, I have not went off plan!

I'm not sure this is good for me.

How many people truly are successful and maintaining.

My weigh in is tomorrow because I can't make it on Saturday and I whole heartedly believe I have not lost any weight. My throat feels like there is a lump in it constantly having to swallow to alleviate it.

I'm don't think this is a long term plan for me. I think I will need to stop!

hi , im only a few days ahead of you ,keep up the good work its all worth it in the end , i was down 11lb this morning first weigh in and i feel the diiff already , keep busy heres to another week;)

Thi is the bit we were all warning you about.... your body is telling you no.... but you will do it!!! Hang on in there.... please.... give it 2 more days.... saying that!!! You will have lost tomorrow!!! x

Lothaerna said:
Day 5!

I am so hungry I want to eat everything! I'm not sure this is for me. Minus my one indiscretion of the little milky way, I have not went off plan!

I'm not sure this is good for me.

How many people truly are successful and maintaining.

My weigh in is tomorrow because I can't make it on Saturday and I whole heartedly believe I have not lost any weight. My throat feels like there is a lump in it constantly having to swallow to alleviate it.

I'm don't think this is a long term plan for me. I think I will need to stop!

The people who are successful at maintaining is those who have changed their habits and the way they think of food, exercise and their choices... and the people who are back on tfr after failing at maintenance will be completely honest with you and tell you that it was because they went back to their old ways.
this diet if you give it chance teaches you a lot about yourself;

you start to recognise the triggers that make you eat when you aren't really hungry... Ie boredom, emotions and you will spot it coming a mile off and stop yourself.
I now am thinking about all the nice healthy food I used to eat and that's what I miss not really any of the other crap I ate.

This is the worst bit where your body is losing all it's glycogen and basic human instinct is to eat to restore it but as dee says give it a couple of days and you will wonder what all the fuss was about...
In my first week I didn't think I'd lost a thing and I lost 16Lbs! And I went a day early too..... Next thing I knew I was down 3stone in 5 weeks!
It's about retraining your mind more than anything hun... And how you feel now...would eating really make you feel better? Maybe for 5min....but a great weigh in tomorrow will make you feel on top of the world til the next week!!!
Give it time.... Xx

Just back from normal work 6.30-4.30 and delivering pizza 4.45-10.00.

Kept my shake for an after work treat, thought I was going to faint and couldn't wait to get it!

I know I'm complaining probably a lot more than some people, I don't eat from boredom or emotions, I eat because I get in my head that I want a particular thing and nothing will curb it til I have it!!! Throughout a normal week I never feel hunger pains of any sort. I don't know why. So the pains are really a new sensation for me!

Also this strange thing in my throat, like something is caught in my throat and it won't go away. :-( its annoying.

Day 5 is now complete.

Should I go in the morning or the afternoon to get weighed? I have set out the clothes that I wore for my saturday weigh in. :) toget a true reflection! :)

Anyhow, fingers crossed.

Lothaerna said:
Just back from normal work 6.30-4.30 and delivering pizza 4.45-10.00.

Kept my shake for an after work treat, thought I was going to faint and couldn't wait to get it!

I know I'm complaining probably a lot more than some people, I don't eat from boredom or emotions, I eat because I get in my head that I want a particular thing and nothing will curb it til I have it!!! Throughout a normal week I never feel hunger pains of any sort. I don't know why. So the pains are really a new sensation for me!

Also this strange thing in my throat, like something is caught in my throat and it won't go away. :-( its annoying.

Day 5 is now complete.

Should I go in the morning or the afternoon to get weighed? I have set out the clothes that I wore for my saturday weigh in. :) toget a true reflection! :)

Anyhow, fingers crossed.

I go in the morning usually Hun works better for me, you aren't complaining Hun, this diet is hard... But so rewarding and I assure you you will learn to curb those thoughts that you think you can't... Because you weren't born that way it's a habit like the emotions or boredom. You convince yourself that you just because you have thought about a particular food you have to have it... But when you give this diet a chance you will see that you can say no and accept it for what it is... Just a thought that you don't have to follow up with an action.
Oh and the thing in your throat... More water! Xx

At the start, I was al like oh this isn't hard. It's the smell of toast and pizza that gets to me! Oh melted cheese how I both love and despise you! Lol!

Well i will of course let anyone who is interested know about my loss tomorrow, will go first thing and see of the kind lady will let me give her back the stinking chicken soup!! Everything else is grand. Strawberry is my favourite. What are the flapjacks like? I think I want them just to eat something properly! Lol!

I've put a limit on this, 3weeks for shakes etc, then refeed then try to maintain. If i can do that then, I might do another 3 weeks. Money is an issue. But this is my happiness on the line and I don't wanna be a skinny minny, just average.

I'm tryin to be positive, and I really appreciate that you are all going through the same thing, so it can't be easy to listen to me moaning!

You have all been really amazing to me so far and I thank you so much xx

Should I have my breakfast shake before I go get weighed? I think I need it! Lol. Should have the results in an hour or so!

9lbs off - 14stone I weigh. The weight I was this time last year!! (88.8kg)

Wow! That's amazing.

You see hun!!! Wasn't it worth it after all?!! As I'm sure you've heard again and again, this is the hardest part OVER WITH! I know it can't help working around food but just picture those pizzas as being made of maggots or something drastic!! Distract yourself by listening to your fave tunes while on the delivery runs and feel proud when you're handing the 1200 calorie pizzas over to their owners that you've been so strong! YOU CAN DO THIS!

x S

Shivie said:
You see hun!!! Wasn't it worth it after all?!! As I'm sure you've heard again and again, this is the hardest part OVER WITH! I know it can't help working around food but just picture those pizzas as being made of maggots or something drastic!! Distract yourself by listening to your fave tunes while on the delivery runs and feel proud when you're handing the 1200 calorie pizzas over to their owners that you've been so strong! YOU CAN DO THIS!

x S

Haha maggots!! Ewwww Shivie that's minging! :) xxx

Back