5:2ing. Ruth's Journey!

That's 6lbs off today :) currently stand at 14,3!

Very pleased, feel so much better!

Thank you for the support :)

Ruth
X

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast:
0% Liberte Greek Yog = 58
2 tsp Honey = 49
Black Coffee = 4

Pear = 47
50g Asda Salad = 14
1/2 Tin Tuna = 68
1 tsp Asda Dressing = 16
Pear = 47

2 Asda Teacakes = 240
Butchers Beef = 430
Spices?!?!
Mushy Peas 1/2 Tin = 66
Dijon Mustard 1 tbsp = 15
American Mustard = 11
Heinz Mayonnaise = 186

Coffee = 4
100ml 1% Milk = 40

Creme Egg = 185

1480 :)

Ruth
X

I am aware that I may not be eating enough. I am never without or hungry though! Also, anyone tell me about spices? Paprika, cumin, oregano really!

Thanks

Ruth
X

Hello :)

Thank you! I know that if I didn't make it as normal as possible I wouldn't do it. 3 meals so I fit in with everyone. When I remove myself from normality with what I eat then I always fail!!
I just think about how I can transform my normal meals :) plus I love doing it, especially the jelly!!!!

All ok with you?

Ruth
X

Im good thanks..only 0.6lb off this week but OK with that as only did one fast. Just seen your loss..amazing!! What a fab start x

Glad that you're good! Brilliant well done :)

Thank you! Think the doctor shocked me a bit. I do absolutely love this 5:2, it fits in with life perfectly doesn't it!!

Ruth
X

Breakfast:
0% Liberte Greek Yog = 58
2 tsp Honey = 49
Black Coffee = 4
Milk Allowance = 40

Bacon & Egg Sandwich!!! (Too many to know!)

250g Asda Rogan Josh Curry Sauce = 135
100g Brown Rice = 108
1 Peshwari Naan Bread = 382
75ml Gin = 225
Slimline Tonic 3 Tins = 6
1 Chicken Breast = 138

1042 plus 2 slices bacon, 1 egg in a lovely buttered bap from the deli round the corner! Yum :)

Ruth
X

Just had a yummy eggs Benedict from Wetherspoons for breakfast! 502 calories with black coffee for 4 calories :)

Sat next to two people who have just had two large breakfasts at something silly like 1400!! Feeling good ;)

Looking forward to today, off to a party later and then to Harrogate Theatre for the comedy club which will be fun!

Busy day tomorrow too! Coffee and shopping with my parents and then off to see my mates who had a baby two days ago! Busy busy busy!

Ruth
X

Lots of loveliness! Excuse TV stand haha!!

Attachments

• 1422109695461.jpg
    1422109695461.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 60
Breakfast:

Eggs Benedict (Wetherspoons) = 502
Black Coffee = 4

No added sugar peach water = 8
1/2 Mattesons Sausage = 155
100g Penne Pasta = 156
Homepride Pasta bake = 256
30g Light Cathedral City = 78

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Hey Ruth, I remember you from before we were doing 5:2 at around the same time. I'm restarting as well as only thing I was ever really able to stick to!

Well done on your fab fist week 6lb is brilliant! I remember you eating the mini kievs from last time, I'm still yet to try them though!

Will be following for DD ideas!

X

Hey Ruth, I remember you from before we were doing 5:2 at around the same time. I'm restarting as well as only thing I was ever really able to stick to!

Well done on your fab fist week 6lb is brilliant! I remember you eating the mini kievs from last time, I'm still yet to try them though!

Will be following for DD ideas!

X

Hello! I remember you too!

That's the same with me, I feel utterly in control and not under pressure and its the only plan that makes me feel like this!

Get yourself some mini kievs. They are just scrummy :) thank you, didn't expect a big loss but pretty sure that my doctor scared me! Good luck and let me know if you have a diary!!!

Ruth
X

Breakfast:

Eggs Benedict (Wetherspoons) = 502
Black Coffee = 4

No added sugar peach water = 8
1/2 Mattesons Sausage = 155
100g Penne Pasta = 156
Homepride Pasta bake = 256
30g Light Cathedral City = 78

Mini Kievs x7 = 343
Asda home cooked chips 50g = 90
2 Tbsp Heinz bbq sauce = 50
1.5 tbsp Hellmanns Light Mayo = 70

Party:
2x 330ml Liefmans Fruit Beer = 204
2x Brew Dog IPA beer 330ml = 360

= 2276 first time I have been over. Hopefully I will be able to make up for it. Actually very proud of myself. Unfortunately no spirits and mixers at party!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
That's a fab loss :) Ruth whoop xx

Hey Ruth, don't think that's to bad especially as you went to a party. As long as you had a good time! I do have a diary you should be able to find it on my latest posts or whatever its called. Hope you're enjoying the rest of the weekend :)

Hey Ruth, don't think that's to bad especially as you went to a party. As long as you had a good time! I do have a diary you should be able to find it on my latest posts or whatever its called. Hope you're enjoying the rest of the weekend :)

Yeah I had a lovely time thanks! I will have a quick look for your diary :)

Just sorting my new flat out, got tonnes to do!!!

Ruth
X

Today:

2x Americano Black Coffee = 8

Uncle Bens Cantonese Sauce 1/2 = 195
Red Cabbage = 28
1/2 Red Onion = 16
Red Pepper = 44
Chicken Breast = 138
Liberte 0% Fat Blueberry Yogurt = 81
Sparkling BlackBerry & Elderflower Water = 20

=530 so far!

Just thought I'd give you a peek of What I look like. I'm sorting my new flat out so I know I look knackered haha!

Attachments

• 1422207672385.jpg
    1422207672385.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 69
Aww lovely pic, I really like your dress where is it from!? When did you move? I moved from Liverpool to London in October and still sorting things out for the flat hehe x

Subscribing! Looks like we're around the same weight and age, I'm starting the 5:2 diet tomorrow. You are doing amazing, I have been reading your diary for tips and it looks lovely x

Back