5:2ing. Ruth's Journey!

This is taking a lot of restraint ;) 2x Pears and Greek yog and honey vs OHs cookies!!

Attachments

• 1422390993312.jpg
    1422390993312.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 69
Breakfast:
Crumpets x4 = 412
4 tsps Clover light = 46
100ml 0% Milk = 40
Black Coffee = 4

Macaroni Cheese Mug shot = 259
2x Pears = 94
2x Satsuma mini = 20
Liberte Blueberry 0% = 81

1/2 Asda Fresh Pepperoni Pizza = 322
250ml Pepsi Max = 1
200ml Greek Yog 0% = 104
2x Pears = 94
Honey = 49

= 1528/2000

Morning Honey J!

Hope you're well :) diaries are great because they make you think and keep you in control!

I'm intrigued too, certainly feel tonnes better. Have been hit with * week so that's a bit rubbish but it's all good! Just need to drink lots as I have terrible water retention :/

How are you? Is your week ok?

Ruth
x

Yes I've very well thank you. Can I ask which brand of crumpets do you have if you have 4? I find them very filling.

I hope I am as organised as you are with my meals. X

Yes I've very well thank you. Can I ask which brand of crumpets do you have if you have 4? I find them very filling.

I hope I am as organised as you are with my meals. X

Hello! Glad you're well!! I have 4 kingsmill crumpets, currently 2 packs of 6 for £1 in Asda!!!!

I have to be organised as I am on such a tight budget I need to put things together using what's in the cupboard! Or I would be really stuck :) I'm sure that you will do just fine!!

You've already done brilliant so far anyway! (I nipped on the normal site to look at stats yesterday)

Have a fab day :)

Ruth
X

Today:

100ml Greek Yog = 52
1 tsp Honey = 24
Coffee = 4

2x Pears = 94
1x mini satsuma = 10
1/5 Pack ham = 45
2 sticks celery = 8
3 Mushrooms = 15
Cucumber = 8
1/4 bag asda fresh salad = 10

3x Mini Kievs = 196
2x mini satsumas = 20

486/500

Last edited:
Mmm pizza, don't think those cals are too bad for half a pizza, could even have that on a down day if desperate haha!

Well done on resisting cookies, my OH eats rubbish daily and never puts any weight on its so annoying! You're doing great Ruth :)

Food looks good for today's fast, hope it's a good one! X

Mmm pizza, don't think those cals are too bad for half a pizza, could even have that on a down day if desperate haha!

Well done on resisting cookies, my OH eats rubbish daily and never puts any weight on its so annoying! You're doing great Ruth :)

Food looks good for today's fast, hope it's a good one! X

I always prefer a fresh one if I did have one which is a rarity! Can't stand those frozen packaged ones!!

He just eats everything, I think it's because of his job working in a warehouse and he is always hungry and very fit. Not fair haha. You just need to remind them that it will soon catch up with them and think about the state of their insides... ;)

Looking forward to today! Hopefully all will go well! I have put my chocolate bar away until Friday... Going to have it as a treat for sure!

How are you feeling today?

Ruth
X

Got stomach pains from hell. Have resisted everything so far though. Pleeeeasseee go away!!! :(

Yeah I'm sure that they will hope they get better soon :(

Ruth
X

Yes I did, I scrapped the fish but will have that tomorrow so had a few mini kievs which I am in love with :)

How are you feeling?

Ruth
X

I'm feeling good thanks. I seem to be more hungry the more I eat so I'm stopping and going to bed, glad you feel ok x

I'm feeling good thanks. I seem to be more hungry the more I eat so I'm stopping and going to bed, glad you feel ok x

If I feel hungry I deliberately brush my teeth!

Sometimes your mind plays tricks on you too!

Pleased that you're good! Enjoy your sleep :)

Ruth
X

Tomorrow

200g Greek Yogurt = 104
Honey 2 Tsps = 49
Coffee = 4
100ml 1% Milk = 40

Mediterranean Mugshot = 215
Pear x2 = 94
Liberte Blueberry Yogurt 0% = 81

Chicken Stir Fry :)

= 497

Feeling huge :( hoping for at least a little loss on Friday. Lots of water tomorrow!!!!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Just been having a think as I do :)

Does anyone have a weight that they get stuck at? Mine is 13.1! Can't wait to smash through that!!!!

Thinking of some other things I can do to help me, maybe eat more on normal days still, but not possible until I have more money! Thinking about eating tins of beans instead of mug shots.

All will tell tomorrow...

Ruth
x

Ruth
X

Still here! Off to bed as exhausted and have a migraine!

Chicken fajitas for tea with yogurt and honey for afters yum :) WI tomorrow.... Let's see! Have been as good as gold though starting to worry that I am not eating enough :/

Hope you're all well!

Ruth
X

Best of luck for tomorrow Ruth! I know exactly what you mean about the weight you get stuck at. I can never seem to get below 13 stone either or get below it for a week and then straight back up - frustrating! We're both going to do it this time I can feel it!

X

Best of luck for tomorrow Ruth! I know exactly what you mean about the weight you get stuck at. I can never seem to get below 13 stone either or get below it for a week and then straight back up - frustrating! We're both going to do it this time I can feel it!

X

Hello!

Thanks very much :)

Oh yes I know I would try everything!! I am sure you're right we will both definitely do this! Power to us!!!!

Ruth
X

Very pleased indeed :)

That's 3lbs off this week taking me to 14 stone! I am very happy and I can really feel it which is lovely

I have very bad psoriasis in my hair and its getting better, as is my IBS This is utterly brilliant!!

Roll on next week! Although I am v v busy and need to swap my days around to Monday and Thursday but may possibly do an extra fast as I have a bit of a heavy weekend coming up!

Out tonight to see friends, then Dan (OH) and me out on Saturday night for a couple of drinks then on Sunday we are all going to Leeds for beers and a curry for my mum's birthday with loads of the family. Then on Wednesday we are off to my mums for her actual birthday meal. Phew!

Thinking of doing Monday Tuesday and Thursday to counteract any damage.

Looking forward to my bacon and egg sandwich at work as my treat! I also bought myself a new bag for work but wouldn't use it until I hit 14 stone so I can use that too, will post a picture later...

Ruth
X

Back