5th July 2013... 350 days to get myself into my dream dress!

Thid will be my 11th move in 9 years I think. 4 of those were at uni though! I don't mind the moving part so much, but distance and kids arr not a great combo!

Madness... Hoping we'll be at this place for at least a few years! Its a 6 month initial contact...

Right, so I have been faffing about for weeks (stress of getting ready for house move, boys being poorly and general life getting in the way). I'm up by 0.5lbs overall and at weigh in on Weds I was 16st 13lbs. No more messing about.

I have 2 more weigh in's at my current group before we move and I need to make them count. I AM going to get my 3st award before I leave. I should have had it months ago and am really annoyed at myself but I have given myself a kick up the proverbial, drawn a big fat sparkly line and put it behind my big fat ass!

Am putting up a couple of pictures from when I went out from my Birthday last week (5.7.2012) and I hope to compare them to the photos from my wedding. It made me sad that even after loosing practically 3st I still look like a heffa, granted its better then I looked before but it's given me a much needed boost, especially as now I'm at less then a year until I have to fit into my dress!
Night out 2.jpgNight out.jpg

I should point out that I am very drunk which doesn't help but in my defense it was the first time I'd been drunk in over 2 years!

Hi Ellen, how are you doing?

Fab photos! You look great in them, and 3 stone is not to be sniffed at, you've done amazingly well! It looks like everyone is having a great time, I love girly photos like that!

So you must have only a few weeks left until you move?

Hi Ellen, how are you doing?

Fab photos! You look great in them, and 3 stone is not to be sniffed at, you've done amazingly well! It looks like everyone is having a great time, I love girly photos like that!

So you must have only a few weeks left until you move?

Hey hun,

We move in 2 weeks! Super excited but SO much to do!

Not a fan of the pics but needed to put them up to help kick my bum! It was a bloody good night though. You' think being a night out with SW ladies it would be vodka and diet cokes all the way...was it heck... we started out with cocktails and it just went down hill from there. I was so rough for the next 2 days!!!

They are wanting to go out again before I leave... I'm really not sure I can hack it lol. I've never been a big drinker and the last few years it's been rare I'll even have a drink (breastfeeding/pregnancies).

How are you getting on with you pt? You hubby back yet? Will have a nosy at your diary at some point soon but just popped on super quickly before bed... so tired. Between the boys and sorting out the house...

Anyway, nice to hear from you, I will try and pop on more often, life is just getting in the way atm!

Hey Ellen how did the move go? Hope it wasn't too stressful!

Look forward to catching up with you when you're back on xxxx

Back