7 stone. 10 months. Can it be done?

A big hello to fellow newbies! Defo the more the merrier, lets all stick to this and spur each other on!

Jemma that's great! I told ya you'll be surprised and I was right! Are you all set to start tomorrow? What flavours did you get?

Liz, you've done brilliantly! 8th week and still going strong, you're a great inspiration for myself and others to just get on with it!

I'm a bit disappointed in myself today however as I did have dinner with the kids?...do not ask me why because I wasn't even hungry...tut, going to put a line under it and move on though, this weight needs to come off...and quick!

Hi Laurah, that's lovely! 2 things to look forward to and work towards, that's more than enough time for you to lose loads of weight, this place seems like a great way to distract ourselves away from food and get good support from others in the same boat! It's a win win!

Yeah I was so shocked, but has def made me more determined.

I've mainly gone for plain stuff this time, chocolate and strawberry shakes, porridge, chicken n mushroom and spicy tomato soups. Just so I can start off on flavours I know il most likely be ok with.

It is hard when making dinner for the kids! The smell itself is torture if you know you can't eat it. Just draw a line under it today and start afresh tomorrow. Maybe do simple meals for them with not so much prep until your into ketosis may help.

Hi
I'm new to mini mins and could do with some support.
I have started Cambridge and I'm on day two, so far so good. Got 7 stone to lose:cry:Am so ashamed that I have got so big. I did lighter life 9 years ago and lost 5 stone but had a baby 6 years ago and haven't stopped eating since I really need to do this for me as have no confidence and have run out of excuses to not see friends. I'm becoming a hermit too. Sorry for my ramblings x

Ditto! Everything that you just said I can totally relate to, I think we all can! The main thing is we are doing something about it now and feeling sooo crappy about ourselves gives us the push we need to change.

Day 1 - I've woken up more peckish than usual. I swear my body already knows its about to starve.
im craving a cup of tea but I've settled for my water. Just need to convince myself I CAN do this.

You'll be fine?

Well this is practically day one for me again?, so here goes! Let's stay focused and kick ass with this diet!!!

Good luck newbies! I did it for 15 weeks last year and lost 4st and 5lbs, so 7 stone in 10 months is easily doable! I've been back on it for 2 weeks and 3 days now, and I've lost 19lbs in that time.

Wow that is really good!
I am coping really well today which is a surprise. Ive had 1 of my 4 packs so far so I have 3 for later when I get peckish.

Just keeping busy today. My flat has never been so tidy!

Hope you are all getting on okay! Any time you feel like you need to eat come on here n moan to us. It really helps!

That's great Jemma! I've just had my second pack and so far so good, my counsellor told me if I feel hungry then I can have 4 packs to get me Into ketosis and stop me going off the rails like I did last night lol

Im struggling a bit with the water. Ive never drunk much so trying to drink 4 pints is really hard!

Im starting to feel it now. My son usually has dinner around 4 so really dreading the smell!

I know! I totally hear you on that! Usually on a Friday night me and my kids sit down to a movie and some goodies but today I'll be sipping on my water hahaa how lovely lol but just think how great we will feel on a summers evening, few stone lighter and looking fantastic, so a few temporary sacrifices is cool with me! Hopefully if I say that enough times it will stick in my brain lol As for the water, keep sipping little and often and it will soon add up x

You can do it. Have a glass of water.

Ive just had a soup and really didnt like it. Had a powdery taste to it.

How many packs you got left for tonight?

I've just had an oriental soup and still feel hungry! I've had 3 packs in total but am allowed another, finding it really hard, I wish I could hide out in my bedroom but I can't desert the kids lol which soup is it that you had? Was it the spicy tomato, I find that one very powdery.

Hi
you can do this I'm nearly through day three. My daughter has got her movie night still ( used to love Friday nights but not tonight). She is eating goodies and I'm sipping a choc shake blended with ice. We can all do this. I'm sure we will all be glad to have stuck to plan when we get on scales next week. Stay strong you can do it. Xx

It was chicken and mushroom.

Do you have a choc shake? Maybe once kids are in bed put your feet up with a hot choc shake.

This is the time I normally munch on crisps. Craving so badly right now!

Hot choc shake sounds lush, I've never had choc before, will get some next week, that sounds like a good plan, think I'll buy 4 and try to go down that route until I feel stronger in myself...chicken n mushroom is my fav soup!

Back