8 lbs in 4 weeks challenge??

Had rather a naughty day myself with too many nibbles - still 1 day shouldn't blow my chances I hope! Got quorn out ready 2 make chilli tomorrow - that always helps!

Not been too bad over the weekend, lots of super free, but given the start to the week j had, I hope for either a stay the same or 1lb off, fingers crossed and good luck Monday WI people!!

I know its late but can I join. I have had a naughty weekend and I need to make good. My weight loss has really slowed down and I need to re start it up again. I am going to a weding in 4 weeks and want to be at my best to show of the fab new dress I got for it.

can i be jonny come lately too!!!
would love to shift 8lbs in 4 wks. its my hen do in 4 and my own wedding in 10 so getting rid of 8lbs would be brilliant!! i weigh in Wednesday.

And the result is.....1lb off. Pleased with that as I was terrible at the start of the week.

I weighed myself this morning (a day early) and lost 7 pounds! So i will start my 8lbs challenge from today! :D i woud be very happy if i could lose 8lbs before my holiday! :D x

kelz89 said:
I weighed myself this morning (a day early) and lost 7 pounds! So i will start my 8lbs challenge from today! :D i woud be very happy if i could lose 8lbs before my holiday! :D x

Wow!!! That's amazing well done

Please can I join. I've got loads to lose but I never lose very quickly so 8lbs in a month would be great. I weigh in on a Thursday.

Please can I join you ? I really do need a kick up the butt. I do pretty good in the week but at the weekends im totally terrible. Im currently at 11 st 13 :(. I weigh In on Thursday's x

And the result is.....1lb off. Pleased with that as I was terrible at the start of the week.

Well done!! Thats 1 pound down.... only 7 more to go!! I am weighing in on Thursday, so fingers crossed as my Sat night was awful and yesterday was great until the evening, then had 1...then another... then another mini choc an didnt realise it but had about 20 syns extra for the day. Gutted!! Have set myself another mini challenge and that is to not go over my syns from now til the end of my challenge (about another 24 days I think!). Here's to day 1, where I had manage to stop myself at 15 syns exactly! Hoping to stick o no more than 10 a day after this! Good luck everyone else!!

WOW!!!! That's amazing!!! What is your secret?? The most have everlost is 4 lbs (in my first 2 weeks). Well done!

Please can I join you ? I really do need a kick up the butt. I do pretty good in the week but at the weekends im totally terrible. Im currently at 11 st 13 :(. I weigh In on Thursday's x

I am the same..... weekends are awful for me!! Going to try SUPER hard from now on though.... even if I only lose a pound or STS this week, I am DETERMINED to lose that 8 lbs in the other 3 weeks! *Game face on* lol!!

Ok... here is the list of people doing the "8 lbs in 4 weeks challenge" in order of your WI day. Just start the 4 weeks from this weeks WI or your next one if you have only just started:

(Mon WI's)
vickililly - -1 lb
MiniMarge -
hunter42 -

(Wed WI's)
soon2bslimmer -
fairyella -
cagey -
babybuffy84 -
angelajane -
rjg123 -

(Thu WI's)
sportylass -
Gollywogg -
sparkswillfly -
newlifesoon...please -
Emb77 -

(Fri WI's)

JaCaLi -
docmurphy -

(WI day unknown)

kelz89 -
teacup -
mrsthunderbolt -

Didn't make my weight in :( hurt my back yesterday and went home from work early today. I'm also constipated all weekend so I'd say I probably sts
I'm determined to have a good week and a loss next mon. Best of luck to everyone

How? How? How? I would love to lose more than 2.5lb in a week, which is the most I've ever lost. Was it excercise or syns or what? Do let us know xx Oh and very well done :D

Didn't make my weight in :( hurt my back yesterday and went home from work early today. I'm also constipated all weekend so I'd say I probably sts
I'm determined to have a good week and a loss next mon. Best of luck to everyone

Oh no. Sorry to hear about your back. That's horrible. Don't worry about not weighing in. Am sure you will have a good loss next week, just stay positive and come on here if you need motivation! Good luck and hope the back gets better soon!

Can I join please? Friday WI.

I only have 12lbs to lose and it will be a good incentive to make a large dent in that before all the summer parties kick in!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOW!!!! That's amazing!!! What is your secret?? The most have everlost is 4 lbs (in my first 2 weeks). Well done!

I was very very surprised! but sooo happy! I drank quite a lot of green tea with lemon last week, maybe that had an effect? :D

Also my WI day is tuesday x

Back