8 lbs in 4 weeks challenge??

Morning,
I'll let you into a secret - was going to "forget" on purpose to weigh in this morning. I had a brilliant monday to friday last week - even the button on my trousers did up easy by friday but then had a weekend of indulgance which carried on over to the kids jubillee party on monday & yesterday I thought I've blown it. However I woke up this morning & thought I'd better see what damage I'd done and guess what? I lost 1 pound!!!! I was so ecstatic I cant tell you. Please if anyone else is thinking of dodging the scales - don't - it wont help. Best to face up to it then draw a line under it and start a new week. Thats what I'm going to do. I'm aiming for another 1 pound next week - actually better make that 3 or I'll fall behind in the challenge!!!
Enjoy the long weekend everyone & good luck,

Angela x

PS Does anyone know what 30 day shred is?

Well done Angela. I always find sw surprising that way.
Think the 30 day shred is a DVD by the girl from the biggest looser US or one of those shows. I sounds painful :(

Morning!

A 2 lb loss for me :)! Hopefully it will carry on, this challenge has made me determined. If I get 2 lb next week I will have lost a stone, but it's my birthday in friday so will prob have an offish day - oh and I've asked my brother to get me the 30 Day Shred - it's only £4.99 from Play.com x sarah x

Just found out I've won a trip through work - I work in a travel agency - so will need to get in a bikini in 3 weeks time - aargh! Definately need this challenge now!

Angela x

2lb off for me!! chuffed to bits with that as id had a very iffy day Friday. means Im back in the 10's too (only just but who cares). 6.5lb to target!!

Well done everyone on your losses so far!! All doing well on making your 8lb target! I WI tomorrow, but have to change it to Fridays from now on as my friend that I do a home WI with can only do that day. Here's to a loss tomorrow!!

Morning,
I'll let you into a secret - was going to "forget" on purpose to weigh in this morning. I had a brilliant monday to friday last week - even the button on my trousers did up easy by friday but then had a weekend of indulgance which carried on over to the kids jubillee party on monday & yesterday I thought I've blown it. However I woke up this morning & thought I'd better see what damage I'd done and guess what? I lost 1 pound!!!! I was so ecstatic I cant tell you. Please if anyone else is thinking of dodging the scales - don't - it wont help. Best to face up to it then draw a line under it and start a new week. Thats what I'm going to do. I'm aiming for another 1 pound next week - actually better make that 3 or I'll fall behind in the challenge!!!
Enjoy the long weekend everyone & good luck,

Angela x

PS Does anyone know what 30 day shred is?

I started the 30 day shred last week. It's a DVD by Jillian Michaels (of Biggest Loser USA, as someone else has said) which gives you an intensive 20ish minute workout to follow every day for 30days. There are 3 levels and you follow each for about 10 days. I must admit the first few days were a killer (from someone who does absolutely no structured exercise), but having now completed 10 days of level 1, I am feeling so much better, and it is much easier to complete. Oh and it works to lose inches too - in 10 days I have lost 11 cm from my body, mostly round my tummy and hips. And in the same period of time I have only lost 1lb in weight.

I thoroughly recommend it!!

2lb off for me!! chuffed to bits with that as id had a very iffy day Friday. means Im back in the 10's too (only just but who cares). 6.5lb to target!!

Well done you! It's a great feeling to cross the stone threshold into a lower figure isn't it? Gives you such a boost and a great incentive to keep going xx

Had my at home WI.... and down 1 lb. Could have been 2 if I had of resisted the cake and chocs at work this week! Have to now manouvre the long weekend!

7lbs off for me! :D

mrsthunderbolt said:
7lbs off for me! :D

in 1 week wow!! That's amazing. Is it your first week or have you just had an amazing wk. either way, well done!

Well done! Everyone's doing really well! I'm sure we'll all manage this challenge no bother :) x sarah x

mrsthunderbolt you are amazing!
this isn't her first week, look at her stats! she's lost over 7 stones in the last year! i'm so happy for you =)

Back