8 lbs in 4 weeks challenge??

Another 100% day for me too - got rotten headache though!! I would love to get down to 10's -havnt been there for a year or two x

Well done on the loss Kelly! I was doing really well.... then got tempted by crisps.... and then went a bit to pot! Had 25 syns extra today!! Going to try and claw those back the rest of the week, but very dissapointed in my lack of wllpower again. How do people do it?? I have completely lost my ability to stay under syns for more than one day!

sportylass said:
Well done on the loss Kelly! I was doing really well.... then got tempted by crisps.... and then went a bit to pot! Had 25 syns extra today!! Going to try and claw those back the rest of the week, but very dissapointed in my lack of wllpower again. How do people do it?? I have completely lost my ability to stay under syns for more than one day!

Sometimes its harder than others - don't beat yourself up - maybe going cold turkey and dropping syns is hard - one consultant I had suggested cutting syns down gradually day by day - you may not lose loads but may still stay in control. Good luck x

Anyway its 1 pound off for me - very pleased! I'm away next week so will weigh in on Monday instead

Have a good week,
Angela x

I've been finding it much more easy to stay within syns food wise since I stopped eating wheat and chocolate. There's not much apart from fats (eg condiments, spread) that I have to syn.

Now when it comes to alcohol I have issues! Weekends are usually 20-30 syns a day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Booked a hol for last week coz was on hol.
2lb off for me today. Chuffed - thought I would of put on coz didn't really follow the plan proper when I was away x

between this week and last i've lost 9.5 :D do i win?

2 1/2 this week peeps xxx well dome everyone keep up the good work xx

1.5lb off for me this week - no where near the 8lb, but we have one more week don't we?

Hey guys. Somehow managed to lose 2lbs this week! Its a miracle but am not complaining!! Need to be really good this week so it doesn't catch up on me. Oh and we have two more weigh ins til the end of the month. Well done to everyone on their losses so far!

Here are all the updates I have so far for everyone. Two more WI's to go (remember we have the extra 'Jubilee' WI).

vickililly - -1 lb
MiniMarge - - 1 lb
kelz89 - + 1 lb
soon2bslimmer - - 7 lbs
fairyella - - 3 lbs
cagey - - 4 lbs
angelajane - - 4 lb
rjg123 - - 2 lbs
sportylass - - 1 lb
newlifesoon...please – -3.5 lbs
Emb77 - - 3 lb
mrsthunderbolt - - 7 lbs
crylittlesister - - 9.5 lbs
docmurphy – - 4 lbs
eanceoil - - 4 lbs

Oh dear, i've been away for the last couple of weeks and have ended up putting on 2lbs :(. Determined to pull it back this next couple of weeks as well and truly back on plan today, also got the 30 day shred ready to start!

So disappointed I put in 1 1/2 lb but sort of expected so not to upset

I'm gutted - stayed the same this week. It's to be expected really coz I've been quite naughty lol.

Oh dear, i've been away for the last couple of weeks and have ended up putting on 2lbs :(. Determined to pull it back this next couple of weeks as well and truly back on plan today, also got the 30 day shred ready to start!

Hey, don't worry about the gain, am sure you will get it off really quickly! Let me know how the 30 Day Shred goes. I am going to start Kettleworx next week, so will see how it goes!

So disappointed I put in 1 1/2 lb but sort of expected so not to upset

Hey, 1 & 1/2 will come off in no time and at least you know why it went on and wasn't unexpected!

I'm gutted - stayed the same this week. It's to be expected really coz I've been quite naughty lol.

Hey, a STS is much better than a gain, so dont worry about it! I am * week at the moment and am feeling HUGE today! Not looking forward to my WI

Hi there - weighed in last Monday as i've been away for a week & stayed the same. Will weigh in on Wednesday as usual but as i've been having 4 course lunches & dinners all week it could be very interesting!!

Agghhhhh.... put on 2 lbs again!!! Have been gaining and losing the same 2 lbs for weeks and weeks now!! I just cant seem to resist temptation around me and stick to plan. Sorry for letting everyone down.... a bit rubbish for the one who is running the challenge to not meet the target :-(

Back