8 lbs in 4 weeks challenge??

Weighed in tonight and have lost 3.5lbs. Really please after the long weekend, and it's the most I've lost in a week before. Nice to make a dent in the 8lbs :D

STS for me which considering i had a camping without meltdown and a birthday isnt that bad! Got to have a super week this wk as its my hen do next wkend! Eek!!

Agghhhh.... 2 lbs on for me! Couldve been worse, as the beginning of the week it was showing as a 4 lbs gain!! Going to pick myself up and get back on it! Determined to get as close to that 8 lbs as possible! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Here are the updates from this week. Let me know if I have made any mistakes! Remember, we have a one week 'Jubilee' extension, taking us to the last week in June. Hopefully I can be setting a better example and lose as close to 8 lbs as possible in the next 3 weeks!!

(Mon WI's)
vickililly - -1 lb
MiniMarge -
hunter42 –

(Wed WI's)
soon2bslimmer - - 3 ½ lbs
fairyella - - 3 lbs
cagey - - 3 lbs
babybuffy84 -
angelajane - - 3 lb
rjg123 - - 2 lbs

(Thu WI's)
sportylass - + 1 lb
Gollywogg -
sparkswillfly -
newlifesoon...please – -3.5 lbs
Emb77 - - 1 lb
mrsthunderbolt - - 7 lbs

(Fri WI's)
JaCaLi -
docmurphy – -1.5 lbs
eanceoil - - 4 lbs

(WI day unknown)
kelz89 - + 3lbs
teacup -

Thank you for doing this - its really motivating me as I'm not going to a group at the moment. Good luck with your week x

Thank you for doing this - its really motivating me as I'm not going to a group at the moment. Good luck with your week x

Thanks Angela! I'm glad its helping to motivate you! I really want t get as close to 8 lbs as possible and am really annoyed at myself that I put on this week and havent managed to get back into sticking to plan 100%. My aim is to plan my weeks meals and have a whole week of sticking to plan 100%! I am fed up of not getting any closer to 10st, so this is the week where I start heading in the right direction!!

sportylass said:
Thanks Angela! I'm glad its helping to motivate you! I really want t get as close to 8 lbs as possible and am really annoyed at myself that I put on this week and havent managed to get back into sticking to plan 100%. My aim is to plan my weeks meals and have a whole week of sticking to plan 100%! I am fed up of not getting any closer to 10st, so this is the week where I start heading in the right direction!!

I've taken a couple of days off it but am back on it 100% myself today - you know you can do it & that the plan works! My aim is to manage 3 days on trot of 100% - can't be that hard?!! Let me know how you get on
Angela x

1lb for me this week peoples x

I've taken a couple of days off it but am back on it 100% myself today - you know you can do it & that the plan works! My aim is to manage 3 days on trot of 100% - can't be that hard?!! Let me know how you get on
Angela x

I will try and do the same Angela!! Will let you know how I do. I am really struggling at the moment. After the long weekend I just haven't been able to get myself back on track and finding it really difficult!!

Sometimes I find it easier to take 1 day at a time - rather than commit to a longer period. You've done so well so far. I've had good day today & feel great so onwards & upwards!! Lets see if we can both do it 100% tomorrow x

1lb off this week - so 2.5lb out of the 8lb!! I need to pull my socks up I think. I might consider success express for a few days....anyone tried it and did it work?

1lb off this week - so 2.5lb out of the 8lb!! I need to pull my socks up I think. I might consider success express for a few days....anyone tried it and did it work?

Not really sure what that is? Anyone able to explain it to me? Well done on the weight loss by the way!!

Finally a pound off for me (after 3 long weeks). I can finally say I'm under 10 stone :)

Well done!! That must be a brilliant feeling to be under 10st..... I am dreaming of it, but it seems so far away!! Feel like I have been in the top end of the 10's for AGES!!! Actually, its been 2 months (hangs head in shame!). I AM going to get into the 9's!!!

Sometimes I find it easier to take 1 day at a time - rather than commit to a longer period. You've done so well so far. I've had good day today & feel great so onwards & upwards!! Lets see if we can both do it 100% tomorrow x

Well...... managed 100% today and that was with going out for lunch!! Managed to resist the food wth creamy sauces etc and had a spaghetti bolognese. I know it wasnt with lean mince and wasnt sure how much oil was used, so assumed about 12 syns for it (just incase!). Here's to day 2 for tomorrow!

I find eating out such a nightmare. I'm away with work this week for 2 days so that's 6 meals out and I'll have to resist beers in the evening :( I work with a load of men so I can't even say I'm on a diet or I'll never hear the end of it.
It's a great feeling to be in the 9's but I know every half pound is going to be hard work now. Just aiming to get to 9lb 7 :)

I find eating out such a nightmare. I'm away with work this week for 2 days so that's 6 meals out and I'll have to resist beers in the evening :( I work with a load of men so I can't even say I'm on a diet or I'll never hear the end of it.
It's a great feeling to be in the 9's but I know every half pound is going to be hard work now. Just aiming to get to 9lb 7 :)

That's my target weight too! I cant even imagine being that at the moment as I cant even get into the low 10's (due to my lack of willpower and 'excuses' for having days/weeks off plan!). I feel like I have wasted the past 8 weeks and am very annoyed at myself as I know I couldve been around 10st or under if I had stuck to plan the way I did in the first 8 weeks!

Back