8st to lose and still be overweight

Slimming world Fish N Chips wow!
IMG_0487-1_zpsf0fcd298.jpg

Well it's that time of week again :) 2.5lbs off i'm very happy with that and if i can do the same next week i'll have reached 5st :) so here's hoping :) Onward & Downward

Hi Matt,

I just read your initial post and was horrified to read what that rotten doctor said to you. I bet you couldn't believe your ears. To insult you like that and then to offer you no help at all with regards losing weight, it's just wrong. I am so glad to read that you discovered SW and that it's working so well for you. I love seeing your progress photos, you should be very proud of yourself. Congrats on this weeks weight loss too:D

Hi DragonRose, thank you for your very kind words, it seems such a long time ago since all that nastiness happened but on the other hand it seems a ridiculously short period of time since SW took over my life and has put me on this journey, it has changed the way I look and the way I live it's amazing ;)

Wow 5 stone!!!!! Caretaker that is so brilliant, my gosh what an inspiration you are!

I've just told someone at work (in general terms) and they couldn't believe it - no stopping you now :D

hi
im back im here thankyou for the lovely message im worn out i feel exhausted emotionally but she is worth it shes now with family and i know they will take care of her and she will come back stronger its been hard at work to as we have 2 staff off so its been like a roller coaster and eaten i few **** things over the 2 weeks so 4lb gain was going to happen the funeral was lovely she would have been proud of them all and the crematorium was packed bless her
well you are doing great i am so proud of you hun you give me the kick up the bum i need back on the exercise tomorrow thats why i think i have gained
well keep up the good work xxxxxxx

2lbs off this week half pound short of my 5st award but that will hopefully come next week ;) Onward & Downward

Well done caretaker. Would love to see your food diary.

Do you exercise?
Hi Roziee, I have an extremely physical job I, as my username might suggest, move several thousands of chairs and exam tables around throughout the year assemblies every day for 280 tends to give me a fair old work out :) I'll print a food diary on here very soon :) thank you for your kind words ;)

Hi Roziee, I have an extremely physical job I, as my username might suggest, move several thousands of chairs and exam tables around throughout the year assemblies every day for 280 tends to give me a fair old work out :) I'll print a food diary on here very soon :) thank you for your kind words ;)

Yes definitely!

Well done again and when you do get a chance please share your diary :)

Hi there..

Im 6.5lb off of losing my 8 stone now.. and yes, i will still be overweight... In fact, i have another 7 stone to lose after this 8 has been conquered..

Some days it feels like an uphill battle, but luckily the fantastic days outweigh the bad!..

Good luck to all those paddling upstream, you can do it xxx

Hi there..

Im 6.5lb off of losing my 8 stone now.. and yes, i will still be overweight... In fact, i have another 7 stone to lose after this 8 has been conquered..

Some days it feels like an uphill battle, but luckily the fantastic days outweigh the bad!..

Good luck to all those paddling upstream, you can do it xxx

i think you have a very good outlook on life, and your heart is very generous, there's no, I have more to lose than you, my struggle is more real than yours.
you are a great contributor to this fantastic forum and without members like you I wouldn't be here trying, to get my life back to a form of normality that I am more able to live with.

i think you have a very good outlook on life, and your heart is very generous, there's no, I have more to lose than you, my struggle is more real than yours.
you are a great contributor to this fantastic forum and without members like you I wouldn't be here trying, to get my life back to a form of normality that I am more able to live with.

Mr Caretaker, you make it east to care!

thanks too for your unabridged support.. You are a star xx

Just found a couple of old VERY VERY OLD! Photo's I used o be too thin!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    636.1 KB · Views: 46
hi hun
wow your mum was beautiful i know she would be and so elegant oh my its such a lovely pic and those of you are great hun wow your doing great with the weight loss love 5st wow you go love your showing us all it can be done with a bit of determination and your a model hero to any men out there not to be shy about the meetings good on you hun love to you and your family xxxxxxxxx

2.5lbs off this week that's the 5st passed and I also got he Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month :) I was flabbergasted amazing :) Onward & Downward

Back