8st to lose and still be overweight

aww thanks hun :D

Wow, what a night!!!!
It started off by me losing 2lbs more achieved my second club 10 and then my group voted me to be Man of the Year, and then it was announced that I was slimmer of the Month! A truly incredible evening to which I thank the the group and of course the support I get on here, (Thanks chezz) has helped as well.
Slimming World is truly the right place for me. :) Onward and Downward

Many congrats, Caretaker - just one of those things would be a real achievement! :)

What do you think are the tree key things that have helped you?

Many congrats, Caretaker - just one of those things would be a real achievement! :)

What do you think are the tree key things that have helped you?

1. Would be finding a great healthy eating / living plan thats not harsh Slimming World in my case.

2. finding a group that has a great Consultant, that draws decent people to her group, they have been essential in my weightloss.

3. The memory of my mum, an exquisitly beautiful woman who was obese all her life, until a massive Heart Attack took her away, :cry: she was 56 i'm 54 I'm not going to make other people feel the way i did (and still do) when there's a perfectly good way out.
4. Finding a huge group of like minded people that are all doing this for the right reasons, and sticking with them Thanks you lot :)

Wow, what a night!!!!
It started off by me losing 2lbs more achieved my second club 10 and then my group voted me to be Man of the Year, and then it was announced that I was slimmer of the Month! A truly incredible evening to which I thank the the group and of course the support I get on here, (Thanks chezz) has helped as well.
Slimming World is truly the right place for me. :) Onward and Downward
yes yes yes yes yes yes :talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

gosh i am so bloody proud off you and look at that pic you look amazing you have done great you deserve to win slimmer of the month and the slimmer of the year i will buy the magazine and vote for you myself you have shown men they can go to the group alone and not be scared and lose weight and make new friends ohh wow good on you and your mother i know in my heart is so bloody proud off you thats why its sunny out there she is smiling down at you with a big smile on her face cause you have done her proud xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes yes yes yes yes yes :talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

gosh i am so bloody proud off you and look at that pic you look amazing you have done great you deserve to win slimmer of the month and the slimmer of the year i will buy the magazine and vote for you myself you have shown men they can go to the group alone and not be scared and lose weight and make new friends ohh wow good on you and your mother i know in my heart is so bloody proud off you thats why its sunny out there she is smiling down at you with a big smile on her face cause you have done her proud xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Chezz, i read your reply with tears in my eyes thank you, I kinda knew mum would be very pleased for me :) I hope everything is looking up with you? ;)

THANK YOU

hi hun

aww bless you i am honestly so proud of you it keeps me going knowing your doing good and im getting there slowly :p
last week it hit me like a ton of bricks i had just seen my mums friend the night before so it was a bloody shock and it
was hard to be strong for everyone and then come home and cry in my own time im a lot better this week the funeral is next
week and the family is coming over so it takes pressure off me so i know it sounds harsh but i get some me time back
but i told her im here for her she knows that .... your mum sounds like a remarkable women she brought up a loving family xxxx

mum.jpg
My Mum was a beauty by anyones standards IMHO she had class and and carried herself with elegance we used to chat for hours about diets she was amazing ;)

Thanks mate :)

bluebells.jpgyou looking at me 2.jpg
I'm thinking of using some of my photo's as inspirational things here's a couple what do you think?

The memory of my mum, an exquisitly beautiful woman who was obese all her life, until a massive Heart Attack took her away, :cry: she was 56 i'm 54 I'm not going to make other people feel the way i did (and still

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum (who was gorgeous and very glam btw) - I lost my lovely one a few years ago - but I am so happy (and your mum will be too) that her going was the motivation for you losing so much weight and in a way that, from what I read from your diary, has been really life affirming :)

Onwards and downwards Captain Cool! :D

I really love both the sentiments in the two pics, but I vote for the bluebells - bit of a purple fan here :)

Thanks Lady F, your very kind ;)

A good steady week this week a 2.5lbs off which puts me over the 4.5st lost :)

A really great day today :) I made a lovely butternut and carrot soup put a few chilli flakes in and it was superb, really nice I'll post a picture later yummy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Great to have you onboard ;)

Back