Step2 810kcal 9 stone off so far!!

Gosh, 10 months isnt long at all is it, thats what I keep telling myself, I have so much weight to lose, but I know this isn't forever. Yeah, or course your loss is going to decrease as you get slimmer, you have far far less to lose but a loss is a loss! I am starting TODAY! I feel nervous, excited, apprehensive, just all the emotions going on. My start weight, as of today is 20st 8lbs. do you know, it makes me sick to admit to it!! Do you feel amazing going into shops and picking up a size 12? I know I would, and not have people in River Island and Topshop look at you as if you have got lost!!

Haha that's exactly me re river island!!! That's the shop that I've never been able to fit into and now i can I don't really like any of their stuff anyway!! Ur weight will drop off you so quick! I lost 15lb in the 1st week! Xx

Did you stick to it religiously or have some days off?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Did you stick to it religiously or have some days off? week 1 - 10 lbs week 2 - 4 lbs week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan) week 4 - 4.5lbs week 5

Hi! I've been religious with it as I knew if I cheated I would never stick to it properly again. I have myself 2 nights since last April for alcoholic nights for Halloween and a birthday but then I was straight back on it the next day and have stuck to it. Finding it a little more difficult the longer I'm on it now as I know I'm so close to goal but keep telling myself I'm not there yet!! It's always been the money we pay that's kept me going! I'm not paying £45 a week to lose a pound!xx

Yes true. So how long has it taken you to lose the weight so far?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Yes true. So how long has it taken you to lose the weight so far? week 1 - 10 lbs week 2 - 4 lbs week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan) week 4 - 4.5lbs week 5[/QUOT

I started at the end of April last year so 10 months in all so far. Always planned to be done by Xmas but think 11.5 stone in 8 months was a little unrealistic lol! How much have you got to lose?

6 stone left to lose. Well done you!!

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

You look amazing though it must feel great. Did you find that your skin adjusted well? Or you still waiting for it to catch up? I know it can take up to two years for skin to shrink xxx

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

You look amazing though it must feel great. Did you find that your skin adjusted well? Or you still waiting for it to catch up? I know it can take up to two years for skin to shrink xxx week 1 - 10 lbs week 2 - 4 lbs week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan) week 4 - 4.5lbs week 5

Ye my skin on my arms was The area I was worried about but that's gone in quite a lot already! It's my thighs and bum that aren't shrinking skin wise!! Never though you could have a saggy arse from losing so much weight! It will shrink... I hope!! I used to be really worried about the loose skin but it can be covered up easily so not too bothered anymore, feel so much more healthier! It's nice to be able to wear shorter tops rather than covering my bum up! Xx

Yeah defo... They say it takes up to two years for skin to shrink but I think you can help by having hot baths, going for massages, moisturing with a really good moisturiser that has vitamin a and e etc. It will go but obviously when we lose the weight quickly the slim doesn't have tome to adjust. I know I'd rather be slim and have some excess skin then remain fat for the rest of my life. You do look amazing!!! How much have you get left to lose?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Yeah defo... They say it takes up to two years for skin to shrink but I think you can help by having hot baths, going for massages, moisturing with a really good moisturiser that has vitamin a and e etc. It will go but obviously when we lose the weight quickly the slim doesn't have tome to adjust. I know I'd rather be slim and have some excess skin then remain fat for the rest of my life. You do look amazing!!! How much have you get left to lose? week 1 - 10 lbs week 2 - 4 lbs week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan) week 4 - 4.5lbs week 5

I've still got another stone and a half to go to get to 10.5st in weight. That will then be 11.5stone off in total! Feels such a long way away! Taking forever lol!xxx

Hi lynsey 10Kg will only take 8 weeks, stay strong. I have goy 11.5 kg to go, I plan on getting it off in 8 weeks, if I can do it so can you.

Hi lynsey 10Kg will only take 8 weeks, stay strong. I have goy 11.5 kg to go, I plan on getting it off in 8 weeks, if I can do it so can you.

Hi mick! Thanks for the encouragement! I'll get there I know I will! Was at the gym again this morning (not like me at all!!). Ur on... If you can do it, so can I! Watch this space lol! :)

Last week of being on plan!! Nervous as hell to not has my products around but have a healthy eating plan lined up and lots of gym!!

Attachments

• image-560998999.jpg
    image-560998999.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 338
Omg such an amazing transformation!!!!!! What's your secret???

Total loss = 24lbs

Omg such an amazing transformation!!!!!! What's your secret??? Total loss = 24lbs

My secret... Just stick to plan and don't cheat!! I just kept telling myself that I won't be on products forever, this is just to get the bulk of the weight off then I can just maintain it with healthy eating and the odd treat! It's the easiest diet I've ever done!! How ru doing on plan? X

I'm starting it tomorrow. Never done anything like it before and am a little scared but reading success stories like yours is inspiring and will hopefully push me to stick it out! Well done x[/QUOT

I'd never done anything like it before either and was doubtful but god does it work if u stick to it!!! First week is horrific but get past that and it's easy, you just get used to the routine and the weight will drop off!! I'm gonna train to be a consultant now!! Got 3 magazine/ newspaper articles lined up too!! Good luck, u can do it!!!xx

Wow just seen those photos what a inspiration well done to you make me motivated. You look fantastic :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

great

Last week of being on plan!! Nervous as hell to not has my products around but have a healthy eating plan lined up and lots of gym!!

Hi Lynseys,

I'm not doing CD but I just had to comment on your fantastic accomplishment. You look INCREDIBLE!!! Looking at your pictures has given me a huge motivation boost to keep me on my VLCD (Lipotrim). I wish you the best of luck maintaining your great loss! I just have one question, Did you exercise throughout your time of CD? Because your body shape is great and I really want to get results like you. Thanks for reading :)

You look like a totally different person! What a wonderful achievement ! Well done you, it gives the rest of us the inspiration and strength to keep going! :grouphugg:

Back