Step2 810kcal 9 stone off so far!!

Good of luck with your journey :) we are all hear to do this together. You very much like me have a high amount to loose so get through week one and the amount you will drop will push you on. Xxx

Thank you How are you doing?
Do you know why I can't see everyone's signature?
Just making sure they are not banned as I have just made mine bit no one else has one Xx

2014 has GOT to be the year for me.
I have spent the whole of my 20's being unhappy and very overweight I will not let this happen in my 30's #doingthisformybabies

Hi CeeBoo, How you getting on this week?? I just tried on a size 18 dress I've got in wardrobe. It wouldn't do up few weeks ago now I'm going to wear it for Rebecca s 18th surprise birthday next Sat (daughter) It actually fits and feels ok!!!

Hey wannabe! Been a tough week. Done my back in and just feel a bit under the weather. But had my weigh in and lost 3lb so I'm happy with that. Half a stone gone. Yayyy.

Brilliant on the dress hon! Such a nice feeling when clothes fit.

I saw my family on the weekend and a few people asked if I'd lost weight!! Even though it's only half a stone I've lost quite a few inches as well and actually seem to have a waist so it's amazing that in two weeks people have noticed!! Chuffed :) how are you getting on? Xxxx

Thank you How are you doing?
Do you know why I can't see everyone's signature?
Just making sure they are not banned as I have just made mine bit no one else has one Xx

I have spent the whole of my 20's being unhappy and very overweight I will not let this happen in my 30's #doingthisformybabies

Hay,

Im not sure why you cant see signatures as most people have them, may depend on how many posts you have done like most things on this site.

Doing well thanks for asking, not feeling 100% today but that is just the TOM and it telling me that I normaly give it fatty foods lol !!!

How are you doing? xx

Hi, Ive answered on KittyCat's posts. x

Ah I see that makes sense about the signature has I am using my phone.
Sorry your not feeling great, hope it passes quick.
Sher x

Hi!!! So sorry, only just logged in for the first time in a while!!! Hg2014, I'm 5ft 7 and the latest photo was weighing in at 11st 12lbs. I've just done the behind the scenes film for Cambridge, my face is on the main Cambridge website... Cringe!!! (Lime green top!!) I've gone from a size 26 to a size 12. I came off plan in April and have managed to maintain (ish!!!) since. I crept upto 12st 12 when I came off plan but managed to exercise it back off! Got a feeling I'm going to yo yo between 12-13st! Going to the Cambridge convention in November so want to get down to my goal of 10st 7 so going back on plan in a couple of weeks to shift the rest of it!! It's bloody hard work maintaining!!! Harder than losing the weight!!! Hope you're all doing well, would be lovely to keep in touch!!xxx

wow I had to comment. ... such an amazing journey youve had. you should be so proud. awesome congrats!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on getting on the website that is a graet achivement.

Thank you for telling me your weight, Im 5.6 so quite simular and I just want to look healthy :)

Good Luck being back on Plan, Im in week 5 and can say that this is the hardest I have found it..... My problem is once Iv lost a bit I kid myself into thinking its ok to cheat... but I wont and I have a goal and that is it.

Have come back on Minimins as been so busy for some much needed support. !! x

Your pictures are really inspirational! I even had to go back and forth between the two pics because you look do different! I have a similar amount of weight to loose, but I was wondering (and I hope this isn't a really rude thing to ask!) but with such rapid weight loss, have you been left with a lot of skin? You certainly don't look like it in the pictures, so hoping you have some advice here?

Also, the thing I struggle with is staying on plan when we go out and about for example a day at Warwick castle booked for over Easter break - any advice?

You look incredible! I feel the words Well Done just don't do the transformation justice. Stunner!

Unbelievably amazing!!! Pics like these are keeping me going, it is possible, it is do-able, just, WOW :)!!!

Back