Step2 810kcal 9 stone off so far!!

Hi Lynseys, I'm not doing CD but I just had to comment on your fantastic accomplishment. You look INCREDIBLE!!! Looking at your pictures has given me a huge motivation boost to keep me on my VLCD (Lipotrim). I wish you the best of luck maintaining your great loss! I just have one question, Did you exercise throughout your time of CD? Because your body shape is great and I really want to get results like you. Thanks for reading :)

Thanks for all your comments guys!!
With regards to exercise, I've only really started the gym in the last couple of months, made the most of "let Cambridge do it's magic" as my rep used to say!! My body shapes is controlled with hold in pants and a good bra lol!! Xx

Thanks for all your comments guys!!
With regards to exercise, I've only really started the gym in the last couple of months, made the most of "let Cambridge do it's magic" as my rep used to say!! My body shapes is controlled with hold in pants and a good bra lol!! Xx

Lol, thanks for the reply. Really? I thought you were are the gym regularly because you look so amazing honestly, your figure is just to die for. I'm trying to let my VLCD "do its magic" and although I am losing weight I don't feel the inches are coming off like they should. Maybe its just in my head.. I'm just longing for a waist like you :p best of luck :) x

well done :) you look fantastic. your photos give me inspiration :) x

well done :) you look fantastic. your photos give me inspiration :) x

Ah thank you. I've actually just started back on plan today. I stopped when I hit the 10 stone off mark a month ago but my goal was always to lose 12 stone so gonna push my self on sole source for next 2 months to get to goal! Wanna be a size 10 for summer!! How are you doing? Been on plan for long?xx

Wow well done :)

You have definately given the ooomff to carry on Im on day 5 of my journey to loose nearly 8 stone

Thank you for sharing!!!

Well looking at what can actually be achieved it does give you the kick up the bottom x

You look unrecognisable. You should be so proud. And now you are motivating others to do the same. Incredible!

total loss = 34 lbs

You look incredible! Looking forward to when I can show off about this sort off loss! :) Well done!

Well done, you have really done amazing.

I am quite similar to yourself, Start weight is 19.3 which makes me want to cry every time I say it :( But I will never, I mean never be this size again!!!!!

But one week down and lost 12lb, which is enough to keep me on track, so this puts me at 18.5. My personal goal is to be at least 17.13 by next Tuesday at weigh in !!!!

So fingers crossed.

Can I ask (only on these blogs is it ok lol) how much you weighed when that latest Picture was taken? And how tall you are? You really look good and healthy.... and really that is all any of us on this diet want ay.....

P.S this is my second time round on this diet so do no what I am letting myself in for but that was 7-8 years ago :)

xx H

Well done, you have really done amazing. I am quite similar to yourself, Start weight is 19.3 which makes me want to cry every time I say it :( But I will never, I mean never be this size again!!!!! But one week down and lost 12lb, which is enough to keep me on track, so this puts me at 18.5. My personal goal is to be at least 17.13 by next Tuesday at weigh in !!!! So fingers crossed. Can I ask (only on these blogs is it ok lol) how much you weighed when that latest Picture was taken? And how tall you are? You really look good and healthy.... and really that is all any of us on this diet want ay..... P.S this is my second time round on this diet so do no what I am letting myself in for but that was 7-8 years ago :) xx H

Wow 12lb in one week that's incredible well done you!! :D you'll smash your 17.13 target no problem at that rate! Xx

Thank you so much :) I really hope so !!!

How's your week going? Xx

It's going good thank. Better today. Felt really ill yesterday for some reason, but feel okay again now :)

Loving the sun but it's so hot and I'm sweating so bad. It's gross. Haha. Have lots of things to doooo. Best get on with them really!! Hope your day is going well! Keep at it lovely :D xx

Hi CeeBoo,

How you getting on this week??

I just tried on a size 18 dress I've got in wardrobe. It wouldn't do up few weeks ago now I'm going to wear it for Rebecca s 18th surprise birthday next Sat (daughter)

It actually fits and feels ok!!!

Hay,
Hope everyone is doing well, weekends feel much longer now that food is not involved lol x

Hi everyone
Love this thread. ..so inspirational xx
Congratulations on your amazing weight loss, your photos are overwhelming they really are and you look gorgeous.
Its day one for me and I have 9 stone to lose, got to be honest This is probably the 8th time I have done CD and I never seem to get past the 3rd day
This time I will do it though and I have a fab new consultant to help me Xx

2014 has GOT to be the year for me.
I have spent the whole of my 20's being unhappy and very overweight I will not let this happen in my 30's #doingthisformybabies

Hi everyone
Love this thread. ..so inspirational xx
Congratulations on your amazing weight loss, your photos are overwhelming they really are and you look gorgeous.
Its day one for me and I have 9 stone to lose, got to be honest This is probably the 8th time I have done CD and I never seem to get past the 3rd day
This time I will do it though and I have a fab new consultant to help me Xx

2014 has GOT to be the year for me.
I have spent the whole of my 20's being unhappy and very overweight I will not let this happen in my 30's #doingthisformybabies

Good of luck with your journey :) we are all hear to do this together. You very much like me have a high amount to loose so get through week one and the amount you will drop will push you on. Xxx

Back