A daily dose of a** kicking!

Monday 28th January. 100% bang on....and the headache to prove it. Tick!

Headache to prove I'm heading towards ketosis (no caffeine!). I'm pleased to have one!

29th jan- 100% on plan. Accidentally put finger in mouth making sandwiches with cream cheese- spat it out. Phew!

feeling good. But hungry! And still headachey!

tricky day tomorrow - on a course and being fed - don't know how to get around it unless salad and meat is an option - last time it was just sandwiches....may have to sneak a milk shake in the toilet!!

X

Another successful day, with two massive challenges. Lunch at my conference was rice and curry or meatballs - nothing else. I had a few meatballs, high in calories but not carbs. Pleased about that.

also been to see les mis tonight (wow!!!!) and managed to not have any naughtiness.

Pleased with myself tonight. Xx

Another successful day, with two massive challenges. Lunch at my conference was rice and curry or meatballs - nothing else. I had a few meatballs, high in calories but not carbs. Pleased about that.

also been to see les mis tonight (wow!!!!) and managed to not have any naughtiness.

Pleased with myself tonight. Xx

Well done! Conference lunches are a nightmare.

love sarah xxx

Good stuff! Keep it up hun x

Thanks guys- it really feels good to have people who've 'got my back'. I think knowing people are adding here adds motivation- like I don't want to let you guys down. Please keep popping in.

just sat down to watch the new series of "the biggest loser". Do you watch it? We've got about 8 episodes on planner, so I'm going to have a BL fest! I love that programme- so incredible what they achieve, and another good motivator. I'm also going to do a dream shop on Next directory....all the things I will buy when I'm a size 10!

Another good day, though I did find myself sniffing an empty crisp bag this afternoon! Not cool! Xx

Ah man, just Inputted food into mfp and have eaten 63g of carbs.....will this throw me out?

i had Brussels with my cottage pie tonight- don't even like the little boggers, but thought I'd try them. I was convinced they were on the list....and they're not....and they're really high carb! Over 14 g for 200...... Dammit!

Ah man, just Inputted food into mfp and have eaten 63g of carbs.....will this throw me out?

i had Brussels with my cottage pie tonight- don't even like the little boggers, but thought I'd try them. I was convinced they were on the list....and they're not....and they're really high carb! Over 14 g for 200...... Dammit!

No lovely it wont. But its not some you should do regulary. I hate spouts anyway (tiny little bogey green bags of fart ;))

Go for cabbage next time lol xx

love sarah xxx

Thanks sarah....won't be touching Brussels again till December 25th!!! X

Thanks sarah....won't be touching Brussels again till December 25th!!! X

You wont catch me touching them ever bleugh lol!

love sarah xxx

Ordered a size 12 pair of jeans.....I know they aren't going to fit, they're my mid-term inspiration jeans.....can't wait for them to fit.

Had a reasonably successful weekend- had 3+meal, which makes me slightly less comfortable than 4 packs. Friends came round last night though, bringing crisps and wine. I did, however, go for a 4 mile walk yesterday, so I am choosing to celebrate that, rather than panic over a couple of glasses of vino. I'm looking slimmer and I'm feeling stronger....

Weigh in tomorrow.

Me too, good luck...hope the scales are kind to us!!

Good lick shivie- not feeling that confident myself. Will be happy to see some /any(?) loss.

Actually, I'm not going to weigh in till Thursday. Although I've been on plan properly for a week tomorrow, I weighed myself on Thursday, so loss might be disappointing if I do it tomorrow. So Thursday it is.

Bad.

On the flip side....here's a revelation.

When I quit smoking 15 months ago, I made a decision that this was something I didn't want to do anymore, and that, after years of quitting and then riding the slippery slope of "I can have just one" turning back into 20 a day, I had to do something different. Eventually I realised that if I wanted to quit I had to NEVER smoke again- not one. Not even when I was drinking, or partying, or with loads of other smokers. And I did it. And every day I thank my lucky stars that I found the strength and that I won a battle that would not only save my life, but also make every day I live a better day.

perhaps food needs to be similar. I am so bad at having one bad thing and then slipping into a 'sod it' for the whole day / week / month. And I feel rotten afterwards.

So I'm gng into tomorrow thinking about smoking. While I am on this journey, I have to commit to never again: not just one crisp. Not just two smarties. For now, nothing. Commit. Improve my life. Make myself proud.

Good day food wise.
581 cals.
42 carbs.

1846 cals burned
21 stairs
4778 steps (very very low!!)
2.05 miles walked.

No deviations today. Rock on!

660 cals
70 carbs

2080 cals burned
17 stairs
7719 steps
3.32 miles

Last edited:
God day again

654 cals
65 carbs (a bit high?)

2182 cals burned
18 stairs
9049 steps
3.89 miles

weigh in in the morning. Fingers crossed.

Gutted.com.

I've put on weight. 1.2 lbs. i don't know why....completely gutted.

Back