A healthier happier me :)

they were from asda hun mum got me some. still plodding along xxx

I LOVE them might have to have one in a bit was up at 6am with little man hes had a sickness bug :( so had my magic pancakes then. I am down with a virus and seem to be starving, didnt go to WI was to poorly on fri. didnt help I ate a whole oero bar on thurs :( either :confused: WHY????!!!! xxxx

Oh sweetie so sorry to hear you're not well, there are so many bugs going round! :( Hope you feel better soon!

And if you're hungry, then eat! Get some nice tomatoey pasta in you xxx

Hope you and your son feel better soon. There's some nasty bugs going round at the minute. Take care x

Thansk girls have been starving all day!!!! xxx

aww jules bless you this sickness bug is going round hope you feel better soon x x

Hope you're feeling better soon

I know I crave rubbish when I feel bad, so totally sympathise with you

xxx

hi jules you any better love x x

Hi guys sorry went a bit awol been struggling mental health wise :( voices are bad am on a lot of extra meds :(

Been having a hrad time keeping on track and know I have gained this week :( went away to Hunstanton for a break in a caravan with little man and hubby and since struggled to get back on track.

Only lost 3lbs in march need to try and get back on track.

Need a shove in the right direction.

Housework and drinking green tea today while Little man is at nursery.

xxxx

All i want to do is eat, had an pear and banana.... roll on tea time :)

xxxx

Sorry to hear you've been struggling with hour mental health. Are the new meds helping at all? Well done for steering yourself back here and trying to refocus on your goals. It's horrible when your hunger cravings won't stop, but give it a few days and hopefully they will begin to subside a little. You can do it hun!

hi jules
sorry to read you have been struggling with your mental health hun and your finding it hard to focus on healthy eating you just get yourself right hun in to a nice zone we are always here for you love x x x x

Welcome back Jules, it's lovely to see you again and we're anytime for you.

And well done on losing 3lbs in March, despite not feeling great! xxx

Thanks girls its so hard with my mental health none of my meds seem to work and I have been on SO many in the last 3 years now over 20 different anti depressants and anti psychotics :(

xxxx

Back