A healthier happier me :)

jules i think your an amazing strong women and i mean that honestly you are amazing how you cope with your mental illness but also try to stick to plan and help others a brill person thats what you are x x

Last edited:
hi jules
how are you today love x x

Thanks guys HUGS to you all. I gained 4lbs last week, i just ate rubbish i am trying to get my head back round SW i am on day 3 of good days and being within syns.

mental health wise has not been good lots of hallucinations and voices over the last week have been in touch with my care coidnatior daily and just about managed to escape being under the crisis team :)

Trying to get back on SW as I do love it and it works :) xxx

Off to look at some SW recepies on here xx

Trying to get back on SW as I do love it and it works :) xxx

You can do it hun - it's a great eating plan, hope you've found some recipes you like. Why not try the chicken korma? I love it - chicken pieces cooked in frylight in a frying pan, take off the heat, mix in one Muller coconut (1/2 syn) with some curry powder mixed in, serve on rice with wilted spinach - and there you have korma fakeaway :D

We're here for you, sweetie xxx

hi jules
we are all here for you x x x

The chciken korma sounds nice hun will look out for a coconut muller light when i next go shopping xxxx

Making fish pie for tea tonight :) xxxx

Thanks haven't updated for a while... but still plodding along with SW I am now 21 . 9 1/2 stone :) lost 7 1/2 lbs today it really works when you stick to plan.

LF frozen quorn sausages are my new love :) I have been having them instead of normal sausages and drinking green tea with half a lemon squeezed in a day to boost my vit c levels- I always have colds!

Mental health wise I have been finding it really tough going :( SOB :( xxxx

Thank you hun :) xxxx

LF frozen quorn sausages are my new love :) I have been having them instead of normal sausages and drinking green tea with half a lemon squeezed in a day to boost my vit c levels- I always have colds!
I love those LF frozen quorn sausages too. :) And green tea.

Zinc is really good for colds! I used to get them all the time, too. Still do, sometimes, but with zinc they don't seem to last as long or take as much out of me.

Congrats on the big loss!

Thanks guys its good to be back.

Had Pizza out on sat... but been on track since then :) xxxx

Back