A Hotel Manager's Diary To A Healthier Life! 11/42

Urgh its terrible your class was cancelled, Im really surprised it wasn't just covered by another consultant.

You can go it alone , I know a lot of people on here do and thats fab if it works them. For me though it would be such a no-no. I just don't have the discipline or self restraint I just know I would sod it off in the end. Im already worrying what I will be like when I get to target (I've got AGES to go yet!)

SO glad you found another group! haha I also love good vibes and inspiration you get from group, the first few weeks image therapy kinda made me wanna yack, all these people sitting around talking food, but it didnt take me long to get hooked and now they're all like family. And there's tasters haha!

I so hope you're feeling better and manage to get some food. Could you maybe throw some alpen lights or fruit in your bag so you have something you can eat on the go?

.x.x.x.

I'm just thinking why don't you join online if you're struggling for classes? I do it alone but I did join for a good few months a few years ago so it got me used to the plan and the principles even if the plan and syns have changed since then! But I can't easily get to a class plus I'm skint lol! Joining online might be best for you as you'd have that support, albeit remotely x

I think I will join online in a couple of months I just need some foundations and to know what I'm doing and then I will do that :)

Yes I will have a look I think, in order to succeed I need support, particularly as when I last did the plan I lived with my parents and boyfriend. I now live alone, no longer in my home town of Harrogate and now in Scarborough! So I need whatever I can get my hands on and stop buying a bottle of wine on my way home from work...

I need to actually stand there and someone say no yes etc it probably sounds ridiculous!

Have you had a nice day?

Ruth
Xx

Urgh its terrible your class was cancelled, Im really surprised it wasn't just covered by another consultant. You can go it alone , I know a lot of people on here do and thats fab if it works them. For me though it would be such a no-no. I just don't have the discipline or self restraint I just know I would sod it off in the end. Im already worrying what I will be like when I get to target (I've got AGES to go yet!) SO glad you found another group! haha I also love good vibes and inspiration you get from group, the first few weeks image therapy kinda made me wanna yack, all these people sitting around talking food, but it didnt take me long to get hooked and now they're all like family. And there's tasters haha! I so hope you're feeling better and manage to get some food. Could you maybe throw some alpen lights or fruit in your bag so you have something you can eat on the go? .x.x.x.

Apparently she is away :/ I should have called I'm suppose!

Yeah I really don't know what I'm doing so I need to sort myself out and then I may do it online or move to go by myself!

Oooo tasters!!!!

Just getting some food together now I'm thinking of stir fry :) then it will be ok! So tired too but completely excited for tomorrow!

We all have a journey and we will get there it's all about support and no matter how big and long the journey is we will all get there slowly and surely! For me the support is the most important thing :)

Ruth
Xx

image-598204023.jpg

Ready to get planning! Bought a food diary inspirational post it notes and just planning an online shop :)

Will post all about it soon!

Ruth
Xx

Well I went to the meeting- weighed in at 13, 11.5 which is even after being good and therefore my mums scales are now classed as rubbish.... Still though it's not my heaviest!

the leader was lovely and I felt very included! I went for it and got a 12 week countdown so I have no excuses and have 3 months to get my head around it. Then I am thinking of going to the online help if I feel like I can.

i asked her for the diabetes pack so she is bringing it for me next week to look at!

I have just just done a Tesco shop and have bought everything I need. As I am combining plans, I will be doing Slimming World Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday and JUDDD (bit like a 5:2) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. I used to do JUDDD before this and lost a lot of weight and loved it! Therefore I'm combining both. You eat your syns over the slimming world days and do low cal on the JUDDD days.

i had a good think to myself when I got home and I've put my final weight in my stats as 10 stones 11.5lbs. This is exactly 3 stones away and I can't remember when I last weighed so little but I will do it! Slow and steady wins the race- my main hurdle is getting out of the 13s I always struggle with it! If I'm not there by December then it will just take me longer I am happy as long as it's gradual!

Ruth
xx

I love your planning! So glad you finally got to a group and enjoyed it :)

.x.x.

Proper Day Number 1 week!!!

Just wish that Tesco would hurry up!

Oh and my parents are looking into getting me a chest freezer (a little one) as a late Christmas present bless them, I'm going home today for one night and they're trying to alter the meal because they want me to succeed which makes me feel good :)

Ruth
Xx

image-855802978.jpg Breakfast- I would of had beans but I forgot to buy a tin opener..... image-2663820759.jpg For the train home! Tikka chicken, salad, cucumber, mushrooms, peppers and 1 tbsp olive oil (HEB) have got fat free vinaigrette in the lid too :) image-440707186.jpg For the train back tomorrow :) Need to go and get a HEA for today..... I forgot to buy babybels! Ruth Xx

My dad is doing pasta bake tonight and I am going to have a small portion. To be good and fend off offerings of wine and beer by the parents I am going to buy a bottle of vodka and diet mixer and then that is mine!!! God damn wine and beer ;) I do have 25 syns to use as it's split into 4 not 7 so I think that should cover it!

Ruth
Xx

All was great yesterday, vodka diet mixers and only half a pint of beer (so proud!!!!) no naughty food eaten after the drink and I am still laid in bed feeling fine! However I have slept through 2 alarms (which I never ever do) and was supposed to go for coffee with my dad at half 10.... It's amazing how much better hangovers can be if you eat properly etc!

Ruth
Xx

image-3519797287.jpg

My Dad made me brunch and did it with frylight :) the mushrooms are properly stacked up so I made sure it was 1/3 of a plate!

Taking 2/3 oranges back to have on the way home :)

Homemade burgers tonight with SW chips yum yum :)

Ruth
Xx

Saturday 18th January 2014

Breakfast
1 Egg
1 Rasher Fat Trimmed Bacon
1/2 Tub Mushrooms
1 Tbsp Brown Sauce = 1 Syn
Jasmine Tea

Lunch
Mixed Salad
Orange Pepper
Mushrooms
Cucumber
1/2 Box Sainsburys Tikka Chicken Pieces = 1/2 Syn
1 Tbsp Olive Oil (HEB)
Fat Free Vinaigrette
Jasmine Tea

Snack
2 Oranges
Mixture of Grapes

Dinner
Pasta
Passata
Cubed Pepperoni x5 pieces = 7
Chillies
Tomato Purée
Cheddar Cheese Grated (HEA)
Lurpak Light x2 Tsp = 3
3 Pieces of French Stick = 10 1/2

Extras
50ml Bacardi = 5
Coke Zero
7x Vodka = 17.5
Diet Coke x5
2 Jagerbombs = 15.5

60/105 Syns Used
HEA and HEB used

Sunday 19th January 2014

Brunch
2 Eggs
1/2 Tub Mushrooms
1 Tbsp Brown Sauce = 1 Syn
Tin Baked Beans
Jasmine Tea
Black Coffee

Snack
3 Oranges

Dinner
Extra Lean Pork Mince
Laughing Cow Extra Light (HEA)
White Potatoes- made into chips
Boursin Cheese 50g = 10
Olives = 1/2
Capers
Gherkins
Mixed Salad Leaves
Mushrooms
Peppers
Baby Corn
1 Tbsp Olive Oil (HEB)
Smooth Toffee Mullerlight
Mixed Fruit Salad
Jasmine Tea
Detox Tea

71/105 Syns Used
HEA and HEB used

image-3155279655.jpg

Homemade burgers stuffed with extra light laughing cow cheese, mixed salad and homemade chips with balsamic vinegar :)

Ruth
Xx

Those burgers look awesome!

Sounds like youve had a fab weekend and all on plan! :) .x.x.

Burgers look fab. I must try stuffing with babybells - fab idea!

Thanks both of you they were soooo nice!!!
Yum yum yum! I am going to make meatballs out of the leftover mince in the fridge and cook them off I think!

Ruth
Xx

Back