A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

spent a fortune in asda but all stocked up! going to post pic of my fruit bowl once i get the camera to connect to laptop xxx[/QUOTE

Hope you've had a good day eating lots of lovely goodies! xx

the overflowing fruit bowl

DSCF3246.jpg

and tonights dinner: chilli, wedges and brocolli & green beans

DSCF3248.jpg

So far a good start to the day, drunk some water eaten some fruit, the day should be a good one!

DSCF3252.jpg

xxxx

Hi there. I'm new here and just started slimming world this morning. I've stocked up on sw friendly food and I'm ready to go. I've got 5 1/2 st to lose but I'm thinking of targeting 7lbs at a time as mini goals. Good luck for the rest of the day.

Hi there. I'm new here and just started slimming world this morning. I've stocked up on sw friendly food and I'm ready to go. I've got 5 1/2 st to lose but I'm thinking of targeting 7lbs at a time as mini goals. Good luck for the rest of the day.

Hi! thanks for dropping in, I have roughly the same to lose and i'm doing 7lb at a time to do you go to group? We can keep each other motivated! xx

Just been for some body magic a 2 mile walk (to and from nursery) got another 2 miles to do a 3pm. back home now for lunch then off into town before the walk back to school.

lunch today is leftover chilli and wedges from last night and a big side salad, coconut & dark choc mullerlight for after

DSCF3253.jpg

xxx

Hi! thanks for dropping in, I have roughly the same to lose and i'm doing 7lb at a time to do you go to group? We can keep each other motivated! xx

There isn't a group nearby so I'm doing it at home for now. Trying to up my exercise too. I'm happy to lose slowly and steadily and I think Slimming World will suit me.

Your food looks really good.

I've bought a few of the slimming world cookbooks off ebay and I look forward to trying out the recipes.

There isn't a group nearby so I'm doing it at home for now. Trying to up my exercise too. I'm happy to lose slowly and steadily and I think Slimming World will suit me.

Your food looks really good.

I've bought a few of the slimming world cookbooks off ebay and I look forward to trying out the recipes.

I did SW at home a couple years ago so thought i would go to group this time. Yeah the books are fab and all the recipes are great, i tend to make thing up as i go along but will occasionally follow a recipe, i want to get the new taste of asia cookbook and the little book of sauces so will need to order them xx

my days not too bad hun, had hosp this morning, then just popped out for some goodies for my syn cupboard (and my OH can keep his mucky mitts off lol)

just finished making a really big pan of broccoli & courgette soup for my (very) late lunch xx

Sounds lovely, i was thinking about making a pot of soup tonight to do lunches for the next few days. got some veg roasting in the oven just now to make a superfree pasta sauce for dinner tonight. Walked 4 miles today as well so got i some great body magic! Will def need to review my syns though again i've only used 1 syn so far and dinner is free so will have to see where i can add a syn or two! xxx

Sounds lovely, i was thinking about making a pot of soup tonight to do lunches for the next few days. got some veg roasting in the oven just now to make a superfree pasta sauce for dinner tonight. Walked 4 miles today as well so got i some great body magic! Will def need to review my syns though again i've only used 1 syn so far and dinner is free so will have to see where i can add a syn or two! xxx

well done on the walking hun! keep that up & you will be getting your SW book covered in stickers in no time :)

Yes you definately do need to start using your syns. even if its some extra milk for a nice milky drink before bed? I NEVER have a prob using mine.....Its ALWAYS a kitkat & my new favourites pom bears or hoops & crosses :D xx

well done on the walking hun! keep that up & you will be getting your SW book covered in stickers in no time :)

Yes you definately do need to start using your syns. even if its some extra milk for a nice milky drink before bed? I NEVER have a prob using mine.....Its ALWAYS a kitkat & my new favourites pom bears or hoops & crosses :D xx

i don't know why i find it so difficult to use syns because i certainly didn't pre SW lol:17729: xxxx

Well that's my first day done.

Don't think I'll have much trouble using my syns either :greenapple:

What day do you weigh in?

Back