A journey to a whole new me .............

It's really easy to do- no faffing I promise just mix spread and cook! I like it as a crisp- as long as its not over cooked and burnt! It's not as nice as proper food by no means- just nicer than drinking and seeing as I have a few packs to use- its a more bearable way of having them :)

Day 6 done did some more exercise today and got threw the weekend yay . Ive decieded that im going to do this diet for a year then im going to do weight watchers for 1 year so bring on the next year :) my stomach has been killing me today what do people take to keep themselves regular and where to get it from please help x

I started a thread about this topic the day before yesterday, if you go onto my profile and latest started threads you will find it. The most common one was Psyllium Husks which you can order online or go to a health food shop. They were £12 for 200 and you take 2 capsules 3 x a day an hour before a meal.

I also read this on a website about boosting metabolism.
[h=2]
Psyllium
[/h]This is the herb often used in weight loss pills and products. Take a teaspoonful of psyllium mixed well with a glass of juice or water before each meal. Psyllium husk helps the body to get rid of fats by cleansing your colon, rather than storing them as extra weight. Having regular bowel movements raises your metabolism. Because of its high fiber content, psyllium also helps you feel fuller fast so you eat less.

1 week done yay :) im soooo happy today had a really good day at work with some good news and i weighed myself today cudnt help it and i lost 9lb yay :) i also brought some of them husk things today and my belly doesnt hurt wooohoo x

Day 8 done it seems the norm now so not much to say . My stomach is defo shrinking . Hope everyone else has had a good day xx

Day 9 done had a bad day at work and normally i would eat my feelings away but the new me is dealing with the proplem and moving on so thats a good sign :)

Day 10 done . No news is good news and im in double figures yay cant wait to get to the 100's . This place is sooo busy right now . Ive not even had a coke zero . Soo proud

You are doing smashing Kerryann :)
Keep going :D

Thank you - day 11 done i read i really motivational story on here today deffo improved my will power . I no i can do this now . Anyone can

Maybe because it's the weekend.. I thought the same last night because I worried I'd be out of routine and I was so used to my Saturday nights being my naughty xfactor and takeaway night. Keep going though- your'll feel worse if you stray :) Keep up the good work! :)

Oh no :(
Please try to have 3 packs to keep healthy.
I hope you dont have the dreaded lurgy :(

Still not feeling that good today could only manage 2 milkshakes . :( just sooo tired

Hope you feel better tomorrow hun, It certainly gets easier just push through. Iv also only had 2 shakes today xx

Back