A journey to a whole new me .............

Agree with what marge says - ignore folk like that, nothing better to do than pick on people.

I always think about something my dad said when people say stuff like that.

Opinions. They're like arse holes, everyone's got one, and they all stink.

Hope you feel better soon, you CAN do this!! Xx

Thanks for the comments guys . I havent givern u yet . I might have to tho . I litterly cant manage the bars and shakes at the min im having half a bar and half a shake a day because everytime i enters my mouth i just gag and its briniging me to tears being sooo weak i really hate the texture of it all i cant even brush my teeth without gagying because its the same texture as milkshake

Thanks for the comments guys . I havent givern u yet . I might have to tho . I litterly cant manage the bars and shakes at the min im having half a bar and half a shake a day because everytime i enters my mouth i just gag and its briniging me to tears being sooo weak i really hate the texture of it all i cant even brush my teeth without gagying because its the same texture as milkshake

Kerryann, if thats all you are having a day, you will make yourself ill !
May be VLCD isnt the answer for you.
Or maybe you need to try another VLCD.
Other prople have commented that they like one kind if VLCD, but cant stomach another.
Maybe you need to find the one you like :)
Have you tried any others ?

I would have to agree with you Kerryann. If you really cant stomach it, its not worth making yourself ill over. You health needs to come first eh ?
Are you going to follow a particular diet/healthy eating plan, or just try something on your own ?
I do wish you well with what ever you do :)

Thank you i just going to eat less exercise more and try to not have alot of carbs . Im feeling soooo much better today its unreal :) im also trying just to have natural things that are made naturaly not by a person if u get what i mean just loads of fruit veg and meat xx

I do get what you mean. Unprocessed stuff is much better for you anyway :)

Ahh well hope the new regime goes well, keep in touch with your progress! You gotta do what makes you happy! I'm sure people would rather have the happier you :D

Back