A women watching her weight in Wales

Ok really been struggling with insomnia, tried some natrasleep tablets tonight, took four (maximum dose) and nothing!!! It's now 3.10 and I'm still wide awake, anyone else finding this a problem.
I am so tired all the time but just can't sleep.

Aha! I've stumbled across a natural restorative and relaxant .... Wait for it.... Epsom Salt!!!! Yeah I know! Who knew our mothers and grannies were scientifically ahead of their time. Then again, they do say there's nothing new under the sun! Two cups of these crystals in your bubble bath, an hours' soak and you'll be a new woman! Have a look at my diary entry where I go into my experience a bit and read up online (don't want to hijack your thread!) ... You'll be amazed. Plus it's magic on constipation. I hope you feel energised in the daylight hours and get some meaningful sleep soon xx

Thanks Beverly, I shall definitely try them. Anything worth a shot lol.
Was really upset yesterday after a close friend (who tried vlcd with me a few years ago, didn't stick to it) told me that she thought I was stupid to aim for 10 stone as I was bound to have baggy skin and she'd prefer to be her weight (about 14 stone but all in her waist) as at least she doesn't have to tuck her belly and boobs into her knickers like I'll have to.
My boyfriend told me she's being a ***** and not to listen to her but have to admit she hit a nerve :(

What a cow! Sweetie, I hate to break it to you but this isn't a friend. There are two types of sabotage : Unconscious Sabotage (usually perpetrated by life's 'Feeders' who equate feeding you up with love) and Conscious Sabotage (those whose sad lives, disappointments and plain old arsehole-y-ness cause them to want to spread misery). Deep inside this person would be thrilled (guiltily perhaps, but thrilled none the less) to realise she's gotten into your head. Sod her. Why would you have excess sagging skin? You're drinking the water and some have no sagging skin and some do have a bit - but not enough to recreate Silence of The Lambs! You'll cross that bridge as and when, right? Don't give this nonsense one more second of your thoughts .... You're on a mission and you're doing great. The best response to this kind of negativity will be looking and feeling fantastic. I promise :) xx

I don't want to sound mean, but maybe she doesn't want to be the 'fat friend'? You will lose the 10 stone and the world will be you and your boyfriend's oyster - just think of all you can do together, exploring a healthy lifestyle! xx

Thanks hun, decided to just ignore the comment and accept she is probably jealous of the success I've had so far.
But if she continues to make comments like that then maybe I will avoid her for a while.
Really don't need that much negativity at the moment, this I'd hard enough without people putting you Down for it.

I certainly did :D plus started my Xmas shopping, so a productive day too.

Well it's weigh in later, I'm really hoping for at least a 3, that'll take me to 2 and half stone and mean that I'm in the 15's with the 14's in sight, when I did LL I got down to about 14 7lbs which means that's the lightest I've been since a teenager, can't wait to bust through them :D but first the 15's lol.

Thanks Beverly, I shall definitely try them. Anything worth a shot lol.
Was really upset yesterday after a close friend (who tried vlcd with me a few years ago, didn't stick to it) told me that she thought I was stupid to aim for 10 stone as I was bound to have baggy skin and she'd prefer to be her weight (about 14 stone but all in her waist) as at least she doesn't have to tuck her belly and boobs into her knickers like I'll have to.
My boyfriend told me she's being a ***** and not to listen to her but have to admit she hit a nerve :(

Can't believe how unsupportive that was!! There are things that can be done to help with skin issues and I'm sure she knows that already. It was just an attempt to make you feel bad, don't let it work! Think how awesome it will be when you are <14 stone and you can can be the "bigger" person!!

Thanks Faye, wow just looked at your stats you have done amazingly well on this and I can't wait to be where you are, it's guys like you who've stuck to it that remind me that this can be done, and that by the summer I can be the size I want to be, look out beach here I come lol.

Thanks Faye, wow just looked at your stats you have done amazingly well on this and I can't wait to be where you are, it's guys like you who've stuck to it that remind me that this can be done, and that by the summer I can be the size I want to be, look out beach here I come lol.

Thank you :) it's not been easy, pregressively harder in fact after the step 2 week once you hit week 12. It is the support on here that has really helped. I never believed I could ever get to where I am now...if I can do it anyone can!!!!!!

:wee::party0011::party0011::wee: I lost 6 whole lbs this week (twirling round the lounge dancing)

I really needed that after the week I've had, I love it that just as I had started to doubt myself that I can have a figure like that, reminds me it's all worth while.

Thanks Bev always willing to be cheered on lol, it was just what I needed, I'm off out to the cinema in a min, going to take a bar with me to eat when all I can smell is popcorn :D
Hopefully that'll satisfy me, well that and the idea that when I go to watch whatever next years summer blockbuster is I will be a skinny minny lol

I love the lemon bars yum, plus I froze my choc tetra last might for an hour omg was so much nicer.
Managed not to mug anyone in the cinema, including my oh lol.

Lol well done! You are officially a better woman than me :D I have.... correction : HAD.... a real passion for sweet popcorn, don't tell anyone but I've been known to go to a movie I couldn't care less about just for the popcorn lol. That was then, this is now :cool: I've decided to start using 'language of success' - sounds like claptrap, but we can be so down on who we used to be and how we got fat, we ignore the winners we are now and our already changed attitudes to 'bad' food :D
So - New thought processes to go with my new slimmer a$$ :8855:

Hope you had a brill 100 % day hon xx

I certainly did, had to go to the doctors for my regular 12 weekly Vit B injection and the nurse who I hadn't seen for a couple of years remarked on how much slimmer I looked, was rally nice to get good feedback :D
Although the a**e that drove into my car and knocked the wing mirror off grrrrrr put a definite mar on the day.
But the special dress I was hoping to get into for my works do (tomorrow night) FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAYYYYYYY:xmascheers::party0048:

Back