Alisha's vegetarian SW diary :)

Just weighed in & I've lost 2.5lbs :)
I worked really bloody hard for that as well lol. I got my club 10 award too.

Dr's appointment this morning was okay, she said she is really impressed with how I'm doing & says I'm the healthiest I've ever been woo! However she said she thinks I've got ibs & possibly something wrong with my thyroid so I've got to go for blood tests on Monday ;(
x

thyroid is no problem these days as it is just a case of medication... just remembering to take it :rolleyes:

thyroid is no problem these days as it is just a case of medication... just remembering to take it :rolleyes:

Is that something you have? I worried about it in the sense of its obviously not good but it'd be nice to have some answers.
Mind you if I do have thyroid issues ontop of my pcos then I deserve a bloody medal for losing weight lol :')

Is that something you have? I worried about it in the sense of its obviously not good but it'd be nice to have some answers.
Mind you if I do have thyroid issues ontop of my pcos then I deserve a bloody medal for losing weight lol :')

If you do have an under active thyroid all you have to do is take thyroxine daily to bring your levels up to normal.... just took mine :)...... you won't even have to pay for the prescriptions because it is classed as a chronic illness and you will be able to get a medical exemption certificate.

If you do have an under active thyroid all you have to do is take thyroxine daily to bring your levels up to normal.... just took mine :)...... you won't even have to pay for the prescriptions because it is classed as a chronic illness and you will be able to get a medical exemption certificate.

That's such a big relief :)
Like I said it's probably not that but it just poo if it is :(

Sorry for not doing food diaries etc. On here recently guys. I thought I was ready to go back to normal but I'm really not & in all honesty I've been struggling & been off plan for 3 days (didn't go mad or anything just not good) so I totally deserve the gain I'm going to get on Tuesday but at the moment I really don't care.

Hope you're all okay x

We all have those times. They come and they soon go.
It goes to prove how you've changed your attitude towards food by not going mad , just not being on plan. You'll get your flow back soon and get back on the SW wagon. We all fall off sometimes.
Just remember how far you've come when you get weighed, - you never know, it might not be as bad as you think!

X

sorry you are struggling sweetie xx

Hey :)
Just weighed in, i lost 1.5lbs & got my 2 stone award.
Not bad for * week, poorly and 3 days off of plan.

Going to be 100% this week to make sure it doesn't catch up with me next week

28lbs in 14 weeks Lish!!
I am so so impressed (and jel!)
Hope you feel better now and can make some really good choices this week xxx

28lbs in 14 weeks Lish!!
I am so so impressed (and jel!)
Hope you feel better now and can make some really good choices this week xxx

Thank you so much!
You've not got 28lbs on you to lose haha

It's really motivated me to get back on it and get back into a routine etc. because I know if I'm not really careful then I'll end up paying for this week next week. Really really determined to get into the 16's now too :D xxx

Tuesday 4th February
Green Day

Breakfast:
- 2 x special K chewy delight bars (2 HeB)

Lunch:
- tomato pasta 'n' sauce (free)
- 2 x cheese strings (HeA)

Snack:
- mars bar (11.5 syns)

Dinner:
- ?

HeA: 2 x cheesestrings
HeB: 2 x special K chewy delights

Syns: 11.5/15

Update:
I finally feel truly ready to 'go back to normal' in regards to posting on here and getting on with things etc. Although I've been on plan while I've not been posting on here (apart from the three days I've mentioned) I'm starting to feel a bit lost as I can't stay to group until april because of uni as I've mentioned. I think to move on properly I'll just give you guys some info of what went on but not too much obvs because it's not all mine to tell.

Basically, everything went wrong all together. My best friend was sexually assaulted so naturally I dropped everything to be there for her while she was dealing with what happened/speaking to police and all of that horrible situation. Then, a few days later my brother & his boyfriend had a particularly nasty breakup which has caused a lot of issues in terms of my brothers housing situation (he can't live with me due to needing to get to work etc.) and as you all know it's really difficult to get anywhere living on minimum wage like he does. To then top that off he had quite a nasty fall and ended up fracturing/dislocating his shoulder which meant he had even less money/more of a **** situation to deal with due to having to have time off of work (he's a waiter). Through all of that I've not been very well for quite a while now but before I used to put it down to my lifestyle of junk food & no exercise etc. etc. but having now been doing quite well in terms of eating/exercise and being 100% sober for some months and not smoking for a long time as well it kind of showed me that there was obviously something wrong. I went to the drs & got diagnosed with IBS (as you know) and my dr is also worried about my thyroid and anxiety etc. so I had my blood tests yesterday & fingers crossed for how that'll turn out.

However, I am actually extremely proud of how I've dealt with it all as those of you that are 'mothering' types of people too know it gets hard sometimes being there for everyone. Previously, I would of found comfort in food/bad life choices etc. but this time I didn't and I still managed to lose weight and keep up with my exercise through it which is a really big thing for me (I sound so big headed haha). ANDDDD to top it off I have the results back from my exams/assessments from last semester (autumn 2013) & I passed them all with 2:1 and in one module I even got a first which I'm SUPER pleased about.

So, yeah, I just wanted to update you and thank you guys 'cause all of your support etc. is really helpful especially because I can't get to group right now and hopefully things will get back to normal now & I can give SW 100% :D x

Hey :)
Just weighed in, i lost 1.5lbs & got my 2 stone award.
Not bad for * week, poorly and 3 days off of plan.

Going to be 100% this week to make sure it doesn't catch up with me next week

Well done hun, thats great for such a poorly week, congrats on ur 2 stone award!! :eek: keep it up hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tuesday 4th February
Green Day

Breakfast:
- 2 x special K chewy delight bars (2 HeB)

Lunch:
- tomato pasta 'n' sauce (free)
- 2 x cheese strings (HeA)

Snack:
- mars bar (11.5 syns)

Dinner:
- ?

HeA: 2 x cheesestrings
HeB: 2 x special K chewy delights

Syns: 11.5/15

Update:
I finally feel truly ready to 'go back to normal' in regards to posting on here and getting on with things etc. Although I've been on plan while I've not been posting on here (apart from the three days I've mentioned) I'm starting to feel a bit lost as I can't stay to group until april because of uni as I've mentioned. I think to move on properly I'll just give you guys some info of what went on but not too much obvs because it's not all mine to tell.

Basically, everything went wrong all together. My best friend was sexually assaulted so naturally I dropped everything to be there for her while she was dealing with what happened/speaking to police and all of that horrible situation. Then, a few days later my brother & his boyfriend had a particularly nasty breakup which has caused a lot of issues in terms of my brothers housing situation (he can't live with me due to needing to get to work etc.) and as you all know it's really difficult to get anywhere living on minimum wage like he does. To then top that off he had quite a nasty fall and ended up fracturing/dislocating his shoulder which meant he had even less money/more of a **** situation to deal with due to having to have time off of work (he's a waiter). Through all of that I've not been very well for quite a while now but before I used to put it down to my lifestyle of junk food & no exercise etc. etc. but having now been doing quite well in terms of eating/exercise and being 100% sober for some months and not smoking for a long time as well it kind of showed me that there was obviously something wrong. I went to the drs & got diagnosed with IBS (as you know) and my dr is also worried about my thyroid and anxiety etc. so I had my blood tests yesterday & fingers crossed for how that'll turn out.

However, I am actually extremely proud of how I've dealt with it all as those of you that are 'mothering' types of people too know it gets hard sometimes being there for everyone. Previously, I would of found comfort in food/bad life choices etc. but this time I didn't and I still managed to lose weight and keep up with my exercise through it which is a really big thing for me (I sound so big headed haha). ANDDDD to top it off I have the results back from my exams/assessments from last semester (autumn 2013) & I passed them all with 2:1 and in one module I even got a first which I'm SUPER pleased about.

So, yeah, I just wanted to update you and thank you guys 'cause all of your support etc. is really helpful especially because I can't get to group right now and hopefully things will get back to normal now & I can give SW 100% :D x

You are an absolute star and doing amazingly.... so proud of you xx

OMG, hun you've dealt with all that & still managed 2 make good food/life choices, & on top of that to get the uni results which u have is amazing! Well done hun, keep up the fantastic work!! Glad to hv u back x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done on keeping the weight off with so much going on. you seem to have been there for who needed you and thats what matters the most. we will always be here :D
i understand where your coming from about feeling ready to come back on and post properly. That has happened to me in the last day.

xxx

Thank you all so much! You're all so lovely! :) x

Just started to read your diary as I have "come back" this week.
Can I ask what is the "bacon" in the picture near the beginning - please don't tell me it is quorn :( as it does not agree with me. I never look at the things which are labelled chicken, bacon etc which are for veggies as I thought they would be synned but noticed they are free in your diary.
Thanks.

Hiya Lish!
Kinda a big deal you telling us all that, so well done. Feels much better when you have these things written down doesn't it? Thats why I always ramble so much. Also nice to talk to people who aren't involved etc so can offer different perspectives.
I'm so so sorry for both your friend and your brother, I'm not surprised you went a little AWOL. And do you know what, 3 ickle days off plan in the grand 14 weeks you've been on it didn't really matter did they, littlemiss2stoneaward!!!

Also well done with your exam results!! Can't beleive you got a first in one! Complete boffin! :p

Anyway pleased to have you back, keep going xxxx

Back