Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Hiya everyone

Feel like I overeat yesterday, not my normal blow our but I had some bread with my soup att dinnertime which I wasnt gonna do and a small pack of mini eggs!!!!! I think its in my mentality that saturday night is for treating ourselves, mind you normally it would have been a couple of bottles of wine and an indian!!! My meal was healthy roast veg and chicken so didn't do that bad just sick about the bread and chocolate.

Anyway, how is everyone else today. I have changed the anme of the thread as MsJMC and me are gonna do this together. I am sure she will be along later on to introduce herself.

Speak to you all later x x

I'm here , i'm there i', everywhere lol
yes were going to give a mix of shakes and foods , can't seem to do vlcd , tried but fail so knowing my weight has crept up i'm now addressing this , i find it hard to lose weight as slow loses , but wont let that put me off... scales can really play mind games so as long as i'm good doesn't matter what the scales tell me . hi to everyone .

Heya guys, size 16 will do, you've done really well so far and I'm sure you'll reach your holiday goal.

Best wishes to both of you.

thanks for that everyone.

I see my CDC counsellor tomorrow, told her i havent been on the diet and dont want weighing. Im gonna pick up a few more packs just in case I can get back into it x x

Might be able to give it a good go as huby is away at the minute working, he moans at me on CD because he worries about me, even more so after watching that programme the other night, because I exercise.

Will keep posting and talk soon. I am at college tomorrow night so might not get chance to post back till tuesday x x

Hiya everyone

A bit gutted tonight, been weighed and I have gained 1 1/2 pounds definately not deserved i haven't eat much all week and have exercised!!!

Definately gonna try and get back on CD again, holidays in 10 weeks so desperate to lose a lot quick,

Will talk to you all soon x x

hi , not been on pc in few days , maybe have 3 cd shakes and a meal ? you will still lose a good weight by doing that ...
i lost 2 this week that was on ww pro , but i've not been great myself .
ok 10 wks , how long is hubby away for ?

Hiya everyone

Well it all seems to have gone a bit pear shaped!! Not really sure what I am doing.

I am out tomorrow night with the girls the hoping to nail cambridge diet once and for all, 10 weeks will fly over and I will be so happy if I just get on with it before my hols.

So I will be back x x

Stick to it you will feel so much better for it in the long run. I know its hard trust me, I've had the feeling of losing a lot of weight and putting it all back on and more and it was not a good feeling at all! Keep positive :) xx

i'm doing slimfast , started today .... I do have some cambridge left which i'll add , but had a horrid day yesterday as did so much walking and my body would not go on , must say it was a very long walk .
hows everyone ?
think of getting to grips with it , no pain no game .
i said to myself i'll have bread and start tomorrow , then thought , no I can't keep putting this off as i'm feeling awful .
must make today my new start .

Heya guys, sorry to hear that you're struggling a bit, but don't worry, you'll get into the swing of things.
Best wishes.

thanks pink , noticing your loss of 40 wow and your sig says it all lol .
BTW , love your hair colour !
Yes mind over matter , after all its only food ..... hehe.
did you lose that weight with CC ?

Hiya everyone

Well went back to weight watchers this morning to give it another go. Decided not to do shakes, think I need to do something for life rather than a quick fix. But this may change knowing me!

So I'm gonna go shopping and stock up, make soup for work and get organised. I need to up my exercise definately so I am aiming for 4 times this week for my DVD.

Speak later x x x

are you doing the ww pro ?
they said when i went it was 31 points on that.
let us know what your going todo ...

Morning everyone

Well today I am starting pro points!! Im gonna do it for 2 weeks and if I dont have good losses gonna do cambridge sole source for 7 weeks before hols, it will soon be here (my god!). I am gona have to up the exercise and will do my dvd but might try the gym see if it's quietened down a bit after the year.

Pink you have done really well. Have you calorie counted all the way through your weight loss, keep going x

Anyway I will let you all know later how I have got on today.

x x x

hi Helen , how many pro points are you on , i was on 31 , but god they soon run out ... there is a link i put up for working out how many pro points are in things ... i will find it for you

with ww pro it really was hard sticking to 31 points but i soon got my head around it .... week one you will get a good loss but after that your looking at 2 pound a week .
The lady at the group said thats what you will be aiming for with ww ... do you think thaty will be what your looking for ?
I had will crash diets kill me recorded and watched it last night ... LL same as CD really I mean gives same results . the lady who did it for 16 weeks and lost 4 1/2 stone she was in the shopping centre and she then went on and did the steps and has kept it off ... but you must be so hyped up to do vlcd ....
Slimfast made me hungry ... and not doing so well . Unsure what i'll do today ....

Hiya

I know you are right and if I could just get back into the shakes the results would be fantastic in 9 weeks!

Anyway here we go again, i can do 4 different diets in one day lol x

Back