Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

It's no joke either!!! I have known me wake up and decide on cambridge switch to slimfast at dinnertime then count points on a teatime lol x x

lol I can see how that would happen x

hi helen , think your way of thinking is like mine . i need to be strong if i'm going to do this .
hi kirstx , how are you getting on , what plan are you on ? yes raising money for cancer is great , my oh pays monthly to that ...
hi pink , how are you / not seen a post from you in a bit , hope your ok .

Heya, lol, thanks. My hair isn't pink anymore, brown now...being all grown up and stuff (bleugh).
I just calorie counted and exercised yeh. Lost 2 stone in 2 months by eating 1200 cals and going to the gym for an hour 5 times a week. Since then it's taken me 4 months to lose a stone, but mostly coz I've been lazy and eating poorly.

Have had a busy weekend, but I'm back to spam another day ;)

How are you guys doing?
I honestly think calorie counting is the way to go, it's not like slim fast where you have to completely change your diet. It's just a matter of being aware what you're eating and keeping track. Usually I just have shredded wheat or branflakes for breakfast, soup and wholegrain toast for lunch, and then I have like 700 cals for dinner and snacks, which is more than enough.
I couldn't hack cambridge, or slim fast, I like eating. And I want to do something that will last for the rest of my life.

Enough about me. Hope y'all are ok ;)

hi Pink .
Or mrs brown hehe .... yes thats true CC ios a good way of keeping the weight off too .
I think i'm going for VLC to start , get my head back into it , as its been off all over the place for sometime now . I want a bulk off and when i think i'm crumbling then CC .... I hope i can get past the first 3 weeks cos then it really goes wrong for me , but be good to see this weight shift fast then i can see what is remaining .
you've done really well .... How much more to go now ?

Hi ladies x
Just catching up, and I totally understand re: the different diets, Good luck in whatever you decide xx:D

hi katierose.... which vlcd are you doing , and well done on your loss .

Hi x
I'm doing a VLCD similar to Exante/CD I buy the products online, I ve never stuck to it before but something has just clicked this time Im pleased to say, plus I ve got my GP's approval and taking extra vitamins. :D The first few days were very hard but now seeing the weight come off I dont want to cheat x

I am going to order exante , I have Cd for say 3 days , so i can start tomorrow , my BMI is 42 ouch so now got to get that lowered .
which is the VLCD called ?
I don't blame you for no cheating its not worth it ...

Hi x
I order from Avid Lite, It is their own products that say Meal Replacements, all are very nice xx:D:D

yes i tried that along time ago , soup chicken and bars , dark choc , but i didn't get on with them ....
but we all like different things . if your enjoying it thats great , i have not tried exante i hope its like CD

Ahoy,
VLCD is hardcore! I'm waving pom-poms in the background!
It's worth it though, people get some amazing results. I think the weening off onto a normal doet must be hard though.

I'm just about half way now...hoping to do it by Summer-ish time. But by next September for sure. It'd be nice to turn back up at uni and be slim!

How's your Monday been?

Hiya everyone

Well I have enlisted the help of my friend at work, we both weigh about the same and her head hasn't been in the right place for a while. So we got weighed at work yesterday and are gonna get weighed every monday. She is doing low carb and im not sure yet!! I have some cambridge shakes to use up but dont think i can do it hard core, so may do 2 a day with 2 small protein based meals.

anyway i will speak soon and it's great to see so many people popping on here thanks everyone x x

hi helen , think your way of thinking is like mine . i need to be strong if i'm going to do this .
hi kirstx , how are you getting on , what plan are you on ? yes raising money for cancer is great , my oh pays monthly to that ...
hi pink , how are you / not seen a post from you in a bit , hope your ok .

Hey there! I am on the biggest loser plan. Not sure what to do now though because I have lost motivation after watching last nite's show! Can't beleive half of them didn't lose anything! All that exercise they do each day! I wonder what they are eating 'cause it never shows us!

Hi Pink
You doing cheer leading lol .... By sept that will be great , you will be getting them pom poms out then , all the hard work will be done , because watchig what we eat is hard work .
so today i start some CD , I will today make my mind up to do W8 or exante as CD my BMI is to high for CD . As i wil have to wait to the CDC writes to my doctor to give me CD which i'm ready now , i have 3 days of Cd left and today i feel ready. I feel ready because i thought about how good i felt slim .... and i didn't look on the negative side , for a change .
Helen , so your friend at work , bring her iver to this site the more the merrier .... Ok how are you feeling Helen today and what plan is today for you , the weeks will fly by come rain or shine .
Kirstx , boggest loser , now cos i hog the TV with soaps last night i thought i better now watch that as i think OH will blow a fuse lol so had it tapped but would not let me record as two was taping , but seems i did not miss much i think they are still losing but i think the body is staying syable , so next will will see a good result .
Carry on with the plan its working , unless you want to change .
As for me will get a ticker , then see the big pic

Hope you manage to pick the plan that will work for you.
Keep that motivation in mind, maybe write down the things you miss most about being slim to refer back to when you're feeling demotivated?

Hey Emz :)

Yeah totally I also find reading your diary over again helps and gives interesting insight :) x

Right everyone here we go: -

Slimming world for me!!!

I keep failing at cambridge and therefore making poor food choices when I dont bring lunch to work, then start again the next day and the same again so it's a vicious circle.

Have been getting weighed at slimming world since january and am 6 pounds down on their scales since I started. SO I decided last night to just stick with it. If i exercise hard and eat well I could possibly get 3 pounds some weeks!!! All I know is that I cant do meal replacements.

I did like slimfast and found that ok but was shocked by the sugar and calories in one shake. I thought I could have a healthy meal instead. So I will keep you posted on how I go and hope everyone is feeling great!!!!!!!

See ya x x

i'm going the exante way .
yes you have to do what works ... i'm using up my cd shakes . been busy thats the only way i'm going to be able to do this ... to much time on my hands can lead to eating .
good idea pink write down things , how are you ?
lets keep this thread active as ourselfs guys ok hehe .

this is weird me and david were having this conversation last nite about which is better... I have a biggest loser shake for my lunch. we were discussing whether a high protein shake or a small wholemeal roll with tuna (little mayo) and salad would be more nutritious. The roll has more protein, but the shake has less calories. I think also because it is liquid it is easier to digest? Is that right? lol Im not too sure... I suppose its whether you think you could stick to having just a shake for lunch and no solid food. I seem to be doing it fine just now. we will see.

Slimming world then. I think thats a good choice! My friend Claire lost a lot of weigh on this diet and is still doing amazing. She looks amazing so jealous! lol She used to be a size 16 jeans from river island and is now about a 12 or 10 I think and that was about 2 years ago she started the diet. Go for it! :) xx

Back