am i alone? 6 stone to go

You're doing really well...keep going!
What's the 30 day challenge?
Was trying to think about something for you to take to the market...but besides thinnish soup in a thermos i'm stuck...sorry!!! xx

Hi,
You're definitely not alone, aha. We're very similar in terms of height and start weight, we can definitely do it! I do understand how you feel. I've lost almost 3 stone, and don't think I look like I have. When I look in the mirror with no shirt on, I don't see any different than when I started. But clothes feel looser, people who don't know I'm dieting ask if I've lost weight, so it's working! The way I see it is something commonly said; I'm not where I want to be, but I'm not where I was either. Although I don't see it much, the weight is coming off somewhere, and I don't know when it will be, but I'm 4 months closer to the day where I can feel good about myself. I'm not even for one second considering giving this up, I'm completely in the zone, and before you know it, you'll be looking back and be proud of what you've achieved.

We know it takes time, so just hang in there :D Good luck!

hi :)
so i had a nice big breakfast of cheese, mushroom, tomato and ham omlette with beetroot and beans and then decided to take a huge tuna salad to market with quark and strawberrys for pudding. as for hot... i took a flask of chunky homemade chicken and sweetcorn soup, did the job!!
just had chicken and salad in pitta with chilli sauce n you know when you really really enjoy a meal, well that was one. im gutted ive finished.
just slipped up a bit though as ive had my mayo so used 6 syns and forgot i'd had them and just ate a freddo and milky bar so gone over ggrrrr.
anyway...
hi matt thankyou for your message, wow 3 stone well done you thats just a dream to me at the minute i dernt even look that far infront incase i knock myself off track, i know in the past i got my 2 stone award and couldnt feel or see any difference but since ive put it back on i can tell i had (if you know what i mean).
thats a great saying actually yeah, i saw one on facebook earlier it was something about im not happy now but i wasnt happy where i was at th begining or something, (probably nothing like that lol)
how are you doing strawberry? xx

just thought of a few sayings i seen recently,
.. i wish i was as thin as i was when i thought i was fat
..i may not be there yet but im closer than i was yesterday
aarrgghhh it annotying me im sat getting more and more wound up that i cant remember the saying i saw the other day.
it was some thing like i may not be where i want to be but im closer than when i started, or was it i may not be happy now but i wasnt happy when i started hhmmm im talking to myself not a good sign!!!!

.. i wish i was as thin as i was when i thought i was fat !!

I love this saying...it's soooo true

Hi mission....i had a great few days...stayed on track all last week...had a fab evening yesterday with friends...i made pulled pork in the slow cooker and 3 different sorts of salads...i only had a mug shot all day so managed to keep all my syns and healthy extras for dinner! I had 2 wholemeal cobs...1 hexb and 5 syns for number 2...then i had some salad creme with the tossed salad 3syns and the other salads were made with oil...so i'd say about another 5 syns there! That's 13...well done me!!!!
BUT...then i had 3 slices (about 1/4 of a round 26cm dia cake) carrot cake...no fat but way too much sugar and i just couldn't help having a cheeky piece of the home made cheese and tomato pizza i made for the kids, oops
All in all i'm happy with how yesterday went! 100% back on track today...hopefully the scales will be nice to me on wednesday, fingers crossed!

lol im exactly the same strawberry, i had a brill day fully on plan until late last night after i'd logged off and was sat watching tv and my boyfriend said oh shall we have a freddo.. so yep i did, thn here you can have last one,.. so i did, n thn shall we have some skips im peckish... so i did.
my major major downfall is crisps neva eva do i eat just one bag i have 2 which i can with skips, frenchfries etc so went over syns just been greedy.
but back on today same as you, ive had
2 sausage (2syns), beans eggs, toast and mushrooms and tomatoes for breakfast
we're supposed to be going swimming later but im nervous, feeling ill and stressing so may chicken out.
we were having kebabs pitta and sald for tea (takeaway style) but ive forgot to get mince out so having to rethink... any ideas welcome

Oh please don't chicken out!!! Swimming is soo much fun!!! I'd go with you in a flash! And believe me...my body, at least at the moment, not that much of a pretty sight!!! But, to my shame, i keep promising my son we'd go on sundays and so far...we haven't been! I always need another grown up to give a kick up the a***! My hubby can't swim so no kicking from his direction!
Feel so horrible now...really need to take my son swimming next week!!!!!
Right, this is an official statement....I WILL TAKE MY SON SWIMMING NEXT SUNDAY!!!!

it just the walking from the changing rooms to the pool side, its a huge complex and you have to walk around the whole pool before you can get in so everyone in the pool can have a good gawp :-(
i used to take the kids in and felt a little better cause i'd carry the youngest but hes 8 now so cant get away with it lol, thats how long its been since i went.
and then its the getting out once ive finished hauling myself up the stairs with everyone seeing my backside.
what size clothes are you? im an 18-20 but people say i dont look that size, i think there just been kind. although when i think god 18 to 20 thats huge but i dont feel like i should be if that makes sense.
its wierd i feel massive, feel i look massive but in my head im should be a 16 lol
im now babbling.....

we were having kebabs pitta and sald for tea (takeaway style) but ive forgot to get mince out so having to rethink... any ideas welcome

We're having sw chili tonight..i'm defrosting the mince in the microwave...and serving it with rice and salad...haven't got any pitta but i think that would be lovely to mop up the chili...mmmmhhhh

mmm ye that sounds delicious, great idea i might defrost my mince in microwave actually,
just had a bag of the special k cracker crisps and oh my goodness they are devine!!!!! so close to eating another bag but trying to save syns for later :)

it just the walking from the changing rooms to the pool side, its a huge complex and you have to walk around the whole pool before you can get in so everyone in the pool can have a good gawp :-( i used to take the kids in and felt a little better cause i'd carry the youngest but hes 8 now so cant get away with it lol, thats how long its been since i went. and then its the getting out once ive finished hauling myself up the stairs with everyone seeing my backside. what size clothes are you? im an 18-20 but people say i dont look that size, i think there just been kind. although when i think god 18 to 20 thats huge but i dont feel like i should be if that makes sense. its wierd i feel massive, feel i look massive but in my head im should be a 16 lol im now babbling.....

I know what you're saying...have you tried wrapping a towel round you? Would that make it easier...i'm a size 18-20 on the bottom and a top heavy size 20-22 on the top, lol
Got loads of clothes size 12-14 in suitcases and boxes under the bed and on top of the wardrobe...so much gonna fit into them soon!!!!!

I'm a bit different...my opinion is, if people think they are so very perfect and can judge then have a good look and even take a picture...because if i look at them i know they are nowhere near perfect and are the last people that should judge anybody! I feel quite sorry for them that rather than sorting out their own lives they prefer to make other people feel insecure and inferior! Noone is perfect enough to make me feel inferior!!!! Sadly they manage to make me feel insecure but i am too proud to let them stop me doing what i want! I might not look perfect but who does???

wow you sound confident mrs...
i wish i could not worry, my bf keeps saying i dont see what others do but i know im huge end of :-(
my garage has suitcases upon suitcases of clothes i used to fit into, i am determined to fit in them nearly all are 14 but quite a few 16's.
the thing is with me when i do lose weight i dont see it, as matt said further up he cant tell (sorry if your female) hes lost weight. ive had cbt before but it didnt helpso im stuck in my way of thinking.
anyway i sound like a right downer today sorry!!

wow you sound confident mrs... i wish i could not worry, my bf keeps saying i dont see what others do but i know im huge end of :-( my garage has suitcases upon suitcases of clothes i used to fit into, i am determined to fit in them nearly all are 14 but quite a few 16's. the thing is with me when i do lose weight i dont see it, as matt said further up he cant tell (sorry if your female) hes lost weight. ive had cbt before but it didnt helpso im stuck in my way of thinking. anyway i sound like a right downer today sorry!!

Don't be sorry...i know what you're feeling...just because i don't give a s*** of what other people think still doesn't mean i am happy with what i look like...i don't, nowhere near!

Have you taken your measurements yet? If you take your measurements once a month you will be able to tell by cm/inches lost how your figure is changing...even though you might not be able to tell in the mirror yourself! I don't know about you, but i have a very distorted image of myself when i look in the mirror!

I'm a bit different...my opinion is, if people think they are so very perfect and can judge then have a good look and even take a picture...because if i look at them i know they are nowhere near perfect and are the last people that should judge anybody! I feel quite sorry for them that rather than sorting out their own lives they prefer to make other people feel insecure and inferior! Noone is perfect enough to make me feel inferior!!!! Sadly they manage to make me feel insecure but i am too proud to let them stop me doing what i want! I might not look perfect but who does???

Just read this back and i am soo sorry that it sounds almost cocky....i am not, please don't get that the wrong way!

Just worked out the syns for the carrot cake...140.5 syns in the whole cake!!
1 piece=12 syns...1/4 cake=35 syns...oops
Never thought 25gr almonds are 7.5 syns!!!

noooo dont be silly you sound confident which i sooo wish i could be, ive a friend who couldnt care less what people think of her and im so so jealous as i wish i could just think sod it!!
yeah i took my measurements on my first day think im going to measure after every stone so i see a difference. i get easily disheartened if i have no or little change when i know how far ive got to go, i think im going to go swimming eeekkkkk.
going to go shave my legs which currently look like a gorillas leg (my excuse is its been that cold i needed extra warmth).
i feel sick at the thought.
mmmm the carrot cake sounds nice but wow you cant believe just how many syns is in treats like that can you.

You made me smile...extra warmth is my excuse too, lol...men just have it so much easier, don't they! Measuring after every stone sounds good...i'll take my measurements tonight, haven't done that yet!
Very proud of you for going swimming! Told my son we're going next week...he's started packing his bag already, lol...he's 7...how old are your kids?
I have to say, having found you on here makes this whole journey a lot easier!!!
Besides the whole minimins community and my hubby no one knows i've embarked on yet another, but this time my final, weight loss journey!!! Feel less pressured that way! x

im back, so we set off for swimming after de-hairing my entire body ;) i think i may need to invest in a morph suit for swimming.
but i started panicking, crying and stressing so we've come home that was without even getting there.
feel such a failure but i just cant cope with all stress, i think i'll try again though rather than giving in, really need to sort myself out.

my kids are 8yr old boy and 11yr old girl, ahh bless him packing already, im lucky that i take my youngest to swimming lessons so he doesnt keep asking to go and my eldest is confident enough to go in with her freinds while i read a mag hehe. only my mum and boyfriend know im on my final ever track to lose weight, i dont want to tell people and they think has she lost any yet, plus if knowone knows i get more confidence boosts when people say oh have you lost weight time and time again hehe, then i can reply oh do ya think i havent been trying lol
they sure do have it easier no shaving, no worrying nothing at all.
decided to get the mince out so yummy takeaway style kebabs mmmmmm

Whooooooooooooooo
I did it I actually went swimming!!!!!!
I am so so proud of myself just for going, I got upset on the way there was shaking as I walked in there was about 10 people in but didn't feel/see anyone looking at me but as I got out there was about 100000000000079 people but I scurried out and Sat upset in changing rooms and burst into tears when my boyfriend hugged me and told me how proud he is of me :-(
Anyway I'm going to be adding this to my signature :)
Just awaiting my kebabs to cook I've certainly worked up an appetite.
Oh and I did 30 lengths which is half a mile (50mtr pool).

Attachments

• 1422816867754.jpg
    1422816867754.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 47
WELL DONE......SUPER PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!
I would love to be able to go to a 50mtr pool but there isn't one anywhere near here!

Enjoy your meal...you more than earnt it!!! xx

Back